India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Enough of Savita (Page 2)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ssubbarama001]Yeah, once she started manipulating children against their mother, its all downhill after that for Savita. All this time she wanted Archana to give mother's love to Sachin. Where was Shravani all this time? Was Archana good enough for Sachin all this while? But suddenly, she is a step-mom.[/QUOTE] Matter not what this witch like Savita is thinking because in reality archana is the aunt of Sachin as Manav is the uncle so the couple is doing a favour on accepting him as their own son.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

This show has lost everything that we viewers always loved about it. Ouch
That's very true they have no idea how to proceed further with the story that is why Varsha decided to steal her own sis son  who allowed her fully to meet and play withthe baby so why to steal him????????????????Is Varsha suffering from any foerm of disorders????????????????
Savita now and then turns out to be negative why?????????????????????? In this old days every woman of her age changes their attitude but this one is extremely different she's showing lot of attitude etc etc.
Pavitra Rishta lost completely it flavour of once

SunoNa...

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
The CVs need to expose Savita and put an end to this horrible storyline! I can't believe how much damage has been done to the show in such a short period of time. PR had flaws, it wasn't perfect but it was watchable now I can't even sit through an episode without wanting to scream!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SunoNa...ALUJNA21

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
CVs why did u not killl Savita off the show b4 turning her horrifically negative?????  This show can't be saved now...Too much damage is done with this stupid storyline...

You guys F***ed it up so bad that you yourselves dont know how to fix it so letting it go to hell...

You ruined one of my fav characters of the show...I wish you had killed her..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 22 September 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27SunoNa...ALUJNA21

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
There was no need to turn Savita negative in the first place, her bond with Archana was one of the show's strengths now its been completely destroyed. I agree it would have been better to kill her off than show this track. I used to think what Savita did to Archana in the past was bad but never did I think things would get worse than that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27SunoNa...

precious22 Newbie
precious22
precious22

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I agree Archana has been on the receiving end for a long time and just when I thought Savita was accepting of her and maybe had a change of heart, it was too good to last i mean Savitas good behavior. What I would really like to see is Ajit, Rasika, Vinod, his wife and dharmesh be on the receiving end for a change...Angry         

precious22

shootingstar27

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
why did the cvs changed savitta when they are going to bring the old savita back? Confused as for villans the list is never ending so why did they add another to the list. only when i thought this show was going great they killed it with making savita's character negative again n we r back to square one witht he whole savita-archu thing, varsha going crazy actually her orginal self, manav ji still stuck in between things, mahaan archana, crying sulochana tai n the kids barely spent any time wwith both of their parents.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 22 September 2011 at 5:41pm
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

why did the cvs changed savitta when they are going to bring the old savita back? Confused as for villans the list is never ending so why did they add another to the list. only when i thought this show was going great they killed it with making savita's character negative again n we r back to square one witht he whole savita-archu thing, varsha going crazy actually her orginal self, manav ji still stuck in between things, mahaan archana, crying sulochana tai n the kids barely spent any time wwith both of their parents.
They not only make her negative by adding her name in the vilain list they also bring Shrauni back.

Go to top