Posted: 12 years ago
OMG vrush!! it was really amazing.. khushi will definetely feel different wen she sees real arnav..   as always, you write in an amazing way.. that makes their feelings even more beautiful. keep writing more.

p.s. waiting for your ff update :)

simply beautiful!! 👏 desert rose is completely apt for the situation. they truly  are separate yet together.  you're right. sometimes dialogue do ruin something profound.

the unspoken words make us ponder. 

You have to listen to the notes she's not playing ...

im speechless ,

amazing 
@Sharu - Ah! i do sometimes wonder do they think as much as we on the forum do? Case in point, Opti and her symbolism. Then someone talked about Shyam being a murderer...now all these plots..only the forum people seem to be able to think of or is that part of the grand scheme of CVs?

i sometimes wish i could be privy to their convos in their writeup meets or whatever it is that they have

@pranatim - oh thanks so much darling! it humbles me to know that you read more than twice sometimes.. my i dont even read it as such... sometimes i read it for grammar...but at the time i dont feel the characters, i just work on english and then there are times when  a friend reads and i listen and wonder did i write that?

@shivhari - thank you so much for liking it... you know i guess the CVs do read if they find it interesting enough so i hope that they do find this interesting enough... But i dont worry about them, i worry about what you guys think about what i have to express!!

@maria - thanks so much!

@deepti - so glad you liked it and yep desert rose is one of my favs!! well i love music and mostly eighties but Sting is sting and i love his songs..

@Fari - thanks my dear..and the last line that you have said... maar daala

@Kiran - thank you so much!
Wow This Is Uh-mazing , filled with emotion i am in love with ur work, Keep it up !
wow that was brilliant !! Absolutely Amazing!!
Wonderfully written. 
Dat was marvelous  Rushy!

I loved it! (I hav decided not 2 take risk of writing a long comment n end up looking like a fool😊)
Aaahhh!!!! Desert Rose by Sting- one of my faves of all time!!! And this OS- mashallah!!! It's so beautiful and fits D R perfectly- thank you for this Vru! As usual, any offering from you is wonderful:)
wow loved it vrush!
it was beautiful how you showed their emotions
without speaking they spoke if that makes sense? 😆
oh forgive  me i just came back from uni and am tired!
lovely os 
sorry for the short comment but its because i am tired 😆
but no that doesnt mean that i dont expect a update from you for the ff because that i do, no matter how tired i am i always wake up after reading an update of yours!