Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - Desert Rose (Page 2)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

That was awesome Vru... and yeah Sting's Desert Rose was a perfect match for this situation. I really enjoyed reading something that connected them emotionally...  not by fights or nok jhok... but by simple heart felt emotion...'Understanding/ Feeling the pain of the other person'.

I loved specially how they did not need words to describe their pain...They wordlessly understood the hurt inflicted upon each other... but their gestures like Khushi offering him water beautifully compensated for all that... as ASR is a man for a few words...

Good jobClapClap

Thanks Kauser

i am reading your work right now... i had missed it the one with Deven...it is very good..will be comment on it once i read all the four parts!!

Yeah i felt Desert Rose spoke of his latent feelings..that he cant even verbalise to himself...

yeah and there is so much silent communication between them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I became fan of your writing Vrushali. Its simply amazing, those inner conflicts running thru their mind. How long will it take to see this on screen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly04

wow amazing writing...can you please continue it. 

Ah continuing a one shot is not what i do usually for it is just a thought that occurs to me after watching an episode or precap or promo..so yeah what i have said..is just my interpretation...
but yeah i could continue on this story line... let me see...if there is any meat in it

--Nargis--

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
amzaing.awsome...so touching,sentimental..no words to say how good it is..loved it..i was lost in it..their emotions..u really translated that..thnx for pm.otherwise i would have missed somthing good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

so well written! im floored

Thanks aquablue... i am touched!!

--Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhe1085

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I became fan of your writing Vrushali. Its simply amazing, those inner conflicts running thru their mind. How long will it take to see this on screen.

Thanks radhe!!

Fan huh!!  i would rather we became partners in our endevor to decode Iss Pyar and its messages..Smile

To see this on screen, i am sure it will happen...soon enough...it is SP after all..toh thora time toh dena padega na!!

--Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarach

amzaing.awsome...so touching,sentimental..no words to say how good it is..loved it..i was lost in it..their emotions..u really translated that..thnx for pm.otherwise i would have missed somthing good.

Thanks sarach and you are welcome, i would send a pm just on the off chance that you might want to read!!

glad you liked it!!

--Nargis--

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by butterfly04

wow amazing writing...can you please continue it. 

Ah continuing a one shot is not what i do usually for it is just a thought that occurs to me after watching an episode or precap or promo..so yeah what i have said..is just my interpretation...
but yeah i could continue on this story line... let me see...if there is any meat in it

Hmmm you can go forward to where Arnav finds out about shaym and where Khushi dad has an heart attack, and she marries Arnav for the operation money and Arnav hates her and blames her for everything and slowly finds out that she is innocent and falls in love with her. Cute moments where they do karva chut even though both hate the other, or how he Arnav feel protective of her even though he doesn't want to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index