-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhe1085

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Oh yeah Radhe..

my wish too..for i want him to see that mark he has left on her

in more ways than one!!

Can he see that? Can she see that?

oH lord...i go crazy when i see these scenes..and then i start thinking about what if!!

Vrushali, sorry had to leave yesterday husband was home.
Anyways, we could not see what we wanted but whatever they showed it was just perfect.
It was all about Arnav and his emotions.

oh yes radhe and yes real world comes first..so no apologies required.. here...

now..i agree totally i felt it was right up our lane..in terms of Khushi witnessing a different facet of ASR and start thinking about him in a more humane light..so yeah..newness ke liye full marks.

and also the scene where he explains... his deep wound even though he yells at her he has let her into his soul..now that is what i call progress..

i found resonance of that scene from my marriage and the novel line i had in the OS i think..or am i being too convenient!!

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
thank you lara!!

i but try!!
Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Radhe1085

Oh yeah Radhe..

my wish too..for i want him to see that mark he has left on her

in more ways than one!!

Can he see that? Can she see that?

oH lord...i go crazy when i see these scenes..and then i start thinking about what if!!

Vrushali, sorry had to leave yesterday husband was home.
Anyways, we could not see what we wanted but whatever they showed it was just perfect.
It was all about Arnav and his emotions.

oh yes radhe and yes real world comes first..so no apologies required.. here...

now..i agree totally i felt it was right up our lane..in terms of Khushi witnessing a different facet of ASR and start thinking about him in a more humane light..so yeah..newness ke liye full marks.

and also the scene where he explains... his deep wound even though he yells at her he has let her into his soul..now that is what i call progress..

i found resonance of that scene from my marriage and the novel line i had in the OS i think..or am i being too convenient!!
I get ya Vrushali, I felt the same he atlast unintentionally and unknowingly let her into his heart and soul. Because his subconcious knows that she is his hearts queen isn't it.
Actually I wrote my thoughts and posted it and then I just now posted something in another thread by momma "Method of his madness" I actually commented on your post too in that thread.

Actually I like to read your thoughts as usually its similar to mine and you know I am your fanSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Oh my! Radhe...

please i would like us to be friends..and partners..remember watson and holmes...you mentioned...

so i feel this fan business has got to stop..and lets just say that we have some commonalities and we probably approach a subject with similar outlook?

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Oh my! Radhe...

please i would like us to be friends..and partners..remember watson and holmes...you mentioned...

so i feel this fan business has got to stop..and lets just say that we have some commonalities and we probably approach a subject with similar outlook?

Friends sounds really good.
So Friends, lets virtually handshake on it then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Surely my friend!!
nabeela. Senior Member
nabeela.
nabeela.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS! Loved reading about both Arnav and Khushi's thoughts & feelings. I always wonder what thoughts cross their minds during the show and you've given a beautuful insight. Wonderfully written!
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
wow...awesome my friend...like it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index