India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please let 'em hate, and not love..

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
ready with the stilettos and chappal...and pathars...

But before you shoot...just hear me out...LOL

Not a regular soap watcher...the only two shows i have occassionally watched are DMG and Geet...both Nissar shows...so just a couple of episodes back checked out this Nissar product...and have to say this one to has his stamp too...of passion and emotion...!!

And my logic and my experience just say one thing...the leads should not come together too soon...coz the moment they come together...the magic starts fading...Confused!!

The forbidden fruit is always the most wanted one...thats human nature...till they fight...deny...hate...clash...we will look forward with bated breath to each and every encounter...and the passion will give us goose bumps and their conflicts will give rise to an addiction that will not rest..cant wait for the next episode... cant wait for tomorrow syndrome..Wink

But when they come together...the story becomes gradually predictable and dies a slow routine death...so if you loyal fans love this show...just hope n pray ...that they dont come together too soon...cvs make them hate n fight but plzz no love...for a looonnnggg time!!

I know most of you won't agree with me...but m just stating my opinion, no offence intended please..Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz01YPNHK_kiFANno.1-Sruthi-maisoonlittlemoiWooHooHaha21AquaBluez17monsi08sugar_babeTINA!desigirl_18-Leah-DiyaSpinky_blueskies.hea..Sad.But.True.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
i dont agree, i think that solely depends on your ability to create a good story.  sgp, yrkkh, pratigya etc all have  loving couples albeit they have their ups n downs...but these shows are really popular. u have tio get a balance, the impending doom of more hatred  is putting me off from watching the show.
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

i dont agree, i think that solely depends on your ability to create a good story.  sgp, yrkkh, pratigya etc all have  loving couples albeit they have their ups n downs...but these shows are really popular. u have tio get a balance, the impending doom of more hatred  is putting me off from watching the show.
Smile Respect your opinion ...but I am not a pratigya or yrkkh kind of viewer...if i wanted that kind of a show..i would be watching them...this seems to be a different genre and I hope they maintain their uniqueness...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maisoonHessa85monsi08-Leah-

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
also...saying that.  i think the acting, the comedy, and happy character of khushi are aspects of the show i really enjoy.  im not keen on seeing more misery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maisoon

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Smile Respect your opinion ...but I am not a pratigya or yrkkh kind of viewer...if i wanted that kind of a show..i would be watching them...this seems to be a different genre and I hope they maintain their uniqueness...
neither am i,, but im thinking in terms of trps and viewership ratingsSmile

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

also...saying that.  i think the acting, the comedy, and happy character of khushi are aspects of the show i really enjoy.  im not keen on seeing more misery
hessa..if i can call u that...not necessary that it will cause misery...look at the track record till now...their conflicts have led to more laffter and sleeplessness than misery...their encounters are more...Day Dreaming than Cry!!

Edited by eveline - 21 September 2011 at 5:15pm
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eveline

neither am i,, but im thinking in terms of trps and viewership ratingsSmile
hmmm..i know what you mean...but these kind of shows are more youth oriented than family oriented...so ...lets keep our fingers crossed..this time things might change!!

Hessa85

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I think i agree slightly with the "once they get together it tends to be a bit boring" theory. but i think theat only happens when they completely fall in love and settle down which can be 10 years away and itll be fine with me. i think the problem is more that viewers want to see a different type of interaction between the two. Show that in some way they are falling for eachother, they can be in love/very attracted to one another and still face difficulties and keep the story fresh and on going. I think its just about progression regarding the feelings they have for eachother that viewers are anticipating rather than wanting to see them fall in love, then marriage then move in. A big part of the story that I am looking forward to is Arnav and Khushi (perhaps a long way away) falling completely in love but having the problem of Arnav not wanting to get married and Khushi not wanting a relationship outside of marriage. if they play their cards right, the story could be kept interesting and at the same time not too stationary :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11WooHooHaha21-Leah-eveline

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index