"I'm not one to look back at life"(PG 11 UPDATE) - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
exactly back then she said that, and she wasn't ashamed of admitting it, but with all this Saif nonsense she sounds just as deluded as him.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She still not gonna go to hollywood. She says that even today.
And she also says she loves song and dance.
And on Komal Nahta's interview she said,  that nowadays that watch hollywood films more coz of Saif, so she made that distinction, coz he enjoys them.
But with her, I thinks he's still hardcore masala kudi.
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How does one learn anything about oneself if you don't look back? Oh that's right, you don't. This actually goes a long way in explaining Kareena actually. And you gotta love how she basically says hindi movies aren't really "their" thing. Kareena is just a  sheep that adapts to whichever boyfriend she's with. It's hard to take her seriously with that in mind.

desigal90 thumbnail
I just read that the doctors had already told the pataudis that Tiger was in critical condition.

Maybe they might have known.

The birthday is a time for family?

Yeah... I guess we'll just spend time with friends and family. We're not really travelling out of the country because we want to be closer to Saif's dad. So it's not quite the way we have sometimes done it in past years.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Really cute!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGC7TtFgi7o[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: the scrutineer

How does one learn anything about oneself if you don't look back? Oh that's right, you don't. This actually goes a long way in explaining Kareena actually. And you gotta love how she basically says hindi movies aren't really "their" thing. Kareena is just a  sheep that adapts to whichever boyfriend she's with. It's hard to take her seriously with that in mind.

exactly she adapts with whomever she is with. she always pretends to be a strong woman yet she's so dependent on the men in her life. she just flows with the d!cks in her life, whatever way they choose to, which is sad.

One of the main reasons I don't take her serious anymore.
Edited by ronaldinha - 12 years ago
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is pretty until she opens her mouth. Too bad because she is one of the really good-looking ladies.

Another one is Kat - I actually cannot stand Kat in movies although she is so pretty. I sometimes can sit through a Kareena movie (I liked her in Refugee and Kushi) but never through a kat movie without squirming.

Why did they have to be so dumb. What a sheer waste.
Originally posted by: ronaldinha

exactly she adapts with whomever she is with. she always pretends to be a strong woman yet she's so dependent on the men in her life. she just flows with the d!cks in her life, whatever way they choose to, which is sad.

One of the main reasons I don't take her serious anymore.

Lol 😆
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thats one thing I respect Bebo for. Few years back everyone wanted to go Hollywood chasing a non-existent career; Bebo said no thank you...I'd rather stick to Bollywood.

Everyone?
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

Really cute!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGC7TtFgi7o[/YOUTUBE]

Where does she get that accent from? 😆