India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi goes to everyone's room except

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Anjali's room, why? If she so freindly with Anjali & works whole day in Raizada house than how this is possible.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22-Ms.Minion-shivani003-MariaMars-Millerrr88mazkachazkapinky_blueskies-SilverAngel-

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Bloopers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
The only room apart from La's Khusi is shown to visit is Arnav's...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_shivani003areeba_blossomMillerrr88mazkachazkaSofna

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
i thinks Khushi has only been to Arnav's, La's and nani's room. we've never seen her go to anjali's, mama-mami's, and akaash's room. so i guess it's not a blooper yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_areeba_blossompinky_blueskies

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

i thinks Khushi has only been to Arnav's, La's and nani's room. we've never seen her go to anjali's, mama-mami's, and akaash's room. so i guess it's not a blooper yet.

yep guys i agree to her! maybe cuz La's, Arnav and Nani's room is at the same corner of house! thats why she gooot confused the first time she came to RM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I fail to understand how one who wanders around and loses herself in the bhool bhulaiya of RM doesn't ever get lost towards Anjali's room.  She hid in Anjali's room when she was hiding from Arnav in the party sequence but now never even goes in that direction... lol... makes me feel as if Anjali lives in a whole separate wing of the house loolll!!

This really is stupid!!... Atleast Shyam the evil genius could've atleast destroyed or 'accidently' spilled something on his huge portrait with Anjali to be on the safe side... but looks like he has full faith in Khushi's detective-giri that she won't find anything...

He isn't even the least bit worried!!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_mazkachazkaincandescentpinky_blueskies

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Yes, definitely one of the more unrealistic parts of the show. Not only has she not stumbled upon their picture, but anjali, being so close to khushi has not even shown a picture of him to her, or mentioned his name. No one talks about a Shyam that works in Lucknow. That may have been hint enough for Khushi. Aside from the rare statistical improbability that even after visiting his house every day for hours she hasnt come across his face anywhere I think the thing that really gets to me is Shyams reaction to it. I mean he knows she works there, how on earth does he have any idea that she hasnt seen him/heard of him/ will put the pieces together. He is carrying on with his plan like nothing has happened. Doesnt do it for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_

reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I agree- I have been mentioning this too in different threads; hopefully she will go to Anjali's room being asked by Anjali and learn about Shyam babua and then the track can end. I also feel that Shyam may turn positive later and be helpful to Khushi  without lecherous motives.

Edited by reima - 21 September 2011 at 7:04pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index