Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Seduction-3- 122 - THE END- (note pg 134) (Page 65)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abreshmina

OMG... gosh... i rlly cannot express hw much I luvd dis update... the way u expressed evrythin... was brilliant Keyama... ur a rockstar...!!!!!!!!!!!
"I will tear any one who dare cones between us. I can't stand anyone. No one...You light, the skies up above me...A star, so bright you blind me" - okay i so luvd dis line.. it ws beautiful & enthralling... truly mesmerising... Big smile
den i luvd d way u described Geet's feelings when she heard the above sentence from Maan's mouth.. i luvd d way she went speechless & got lost in his words & eyes... it ws sooo pretty...
"I am like a dead puppet instructed by your eyes. I even imagine you under the beautiful bloddy night sky where I Usually like to spend my time alone. With my self and now even that feels so lame." - i luv d way Maan has started expressing himself to Geet now... n d way he pours his heart out is soo innocent & heartfelt & beautiful & touching... i luv it wen he says that nw spending alone time seems lame... thats like a very big thing for a guy to say n wen he says dat.. he truly means hes yours... Big smile
OMG... Maan wants to celebrate the 1 week anniversary.. wow... dats such a cute thing... Embarrassed
OH MY GOSH... hw did these media people got hold of their private moment... shit... its sooo embarrassing for Geet... Geet's dad is ryt on his part.. but I really feel bad for Maaneet... uuaannn... Cry
hahahahha... i so luv it hw Maan gets angry & abuses that dumb agent of his for addressing Geet so cheaply...hahahha... luv it... Big smile Big smile
all in all... this update was an absolute treat Keyama... Big smile Hug

thank you sooo muccchhh for the lovely comment... it means allot.. gosh..
i can't be live those line are this affective..
that was so sweet :D
heheh love you
and haha i know i love it when a guy bashes someone with rude words. reflects there image hehe
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

OMG... gosh... i rlly cannot express hw much I luvd dis update... the way u expressed evrythin... was brilliant Keyama... ur a rockstar...!!!!!!!!!!!
"I will tear any one who dare cones between us. I can't stand anyone. No one...You light, the skies up above me...A star, so bright you blind me" - okay i so luvd dis line.. it ws beautiful & enthralling... truly mesmerising... Big smile
den i luvd d way u described Geet's feelings when she heard the above sentence from Maan's mouth.. i luvd d way she went speechless & got lost in his words & eyes... it ws sooo pretty...
"I am like a dead puppet instructed by your eyes. I even imagine you under the beautiful bloddy night sky where I Usually like to spend my time alone. With my self and now even that feels so lame." - i luv d way Maan has started expressing himself to Geet now... n d way he pours his heart out is soo innocent & heartfelt & beautiful & touching... i luv it wen he says that nw spending alone time seems lame... thats like a very big thing for a guy to say n wen he says dat.. he truly means hes yours... Big smile
OMG... Maan wants to celebrate the 1 week anniversary.. wow... dats such a cute thing... Embarrassed
OH MY GOSH... hw did these media people got hold of their private moment... shit... its sooo embarrassing for Geet... Geet's dad is ryt on his part.. but I really feel bad for Maaneet... uuaannn... Cry
hahahahha... i so luv it hw Maan gets angry & abuses that dumb agent of his for addressing Geet so cheaply...hahahha... luv it... Big smile Big smile

heheh love you
and haha i know i love it when a guy bashes someone with rude words. reflects there image hehe
xxx

hehheheheheh... so true... waise bhi i juz luv fights...hahahahhaha... ROFL ROFL
m such a violence freak...hahahhaha... ROFL

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

heheh love you
xxx

hehheheheheh... so true... waise bhi i juz luv fights...hahahahhaha... ROFL ROFL

hehe
we love rough boys.. haha tell me a day we see a normal boring guy to a gangstar type wala we instantly like hell he is hot..
i do that.. LOL
i imagine them rough ... ummm .. you knowEmbarrassed
LOL

new ff hehe
NEW FF- mahsoos... Please do comment :)

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
wonderful

FireSafireFiree

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

heheh love you
xxx

hehe
we love rough boys.. haha tell me a day we see a normal boring guy to a gangstar type wala we instantly like hell he is hot..
i do that.. LOL
i imagine them rough ... ummm .. you knowEmbarrassed
LOL

new ff hehe
NEW FF- mahsoos... Please do comment :)

hahahhaha... m alll the same... hi5 girl... Big smile
who like shy types normal guys...huh... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87FireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

amazing update

do continue

FireSafireFiree

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
that was horrible 
how will be geet coping up with it now Shocked

FireSafireFiree

crazydevil87 Goldie
crazydevil87
crazydevil87

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
freaking awesome update dear...mazaa aa gaya...
maan shud try to understand d importance of her family in geet's life n also dat its care n concern not interference...
I luved it when maan said "You light, the skies up above me...A star, so bright you blind me" it was beautiful...:-)
it was amazing how maan was astonished when he said that it is their first week anniversary...bechara never celebrated birthday n here thinking of celebrating 1 week anniversary...:-D
but ye kya hogaya keya bechari geet she felt so low bout herself...I really felt bad 4 her but fikar to mujhe maan k reaction ki hai...
eagerly waiting for his reaction on getting to know he can't meet geet...
u are brilliant sweety...:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireeAbby-GC-Crazy

Go to top