Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey  am  back ๐Ÿ˜Š...
superbbb  updates  yaar...
OMG  maan    know  geet  from  16 itself๐Ÿ˜ณ...
OMG...OMG...maan  proposed  geet๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i  loved  it...
looking  fwd...

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

PRESS THE LIKE PLEASE TO MOTIVATE ME AND COMMENT

Seduction
Part 31

COMPLAIN- 176 LIKE... WHY????? from my 320... me wa wa... if you want my next sexy hot part.. press those like..
love you all..
xxx

"I am hungry!" geet makes a face, pointing towards her tummy. It's been long since she ate anything and making love, uff.. He really does tire her off.
"I know a perfect place here!"
Geet cheekily smiled and sits up, taking a spread from the side and covered her nude body. She was over exited with the thought now, eventually she will be mrs maan khurana. No Handa or nothing... Just mrs geet maan khurana.
"maan," she opens the door to the beautiful sunset, "when will I become mrs khurana?"
Maan stands up, wearing nothing fancy at all, his birthday cloths. He suppressed him self YO her back, his manhood. Again became hard but he surly will not his geet through the pain like few days back. Her vee was to sore.
"when ever you want?"
He inhaled in to her hair, sniffing towards her nape. Then gently kissed...
"now!" she smiles... "I want to be mrs khurana right now."
Maan smiled, "now where will I find a Priest at this time of the night?"
"it's hawiii.. There could be many..."
"alright... Why don't we try..."

Geet quickly ran in to the shower and maan glowed how can he even leave her there, instead of quick 10 minute shower 40 minute passed by but they were no where near to walk out...

8 pm, maan a lose polo t-shirt with a short and candle while geet a red flawless dress. A big bow went across her waist with gliders on the back, no fancy jewelry, her curled up hair, and few bangles...
Maan slides his hand around her waist as they walked by the town, looking at mini tourist stole with different stuff...

Suddenly geets eyes fell on the wedding bell quot. A house decorated with flowers...
"maan look," she held his hand tightly in excitement, pulling him along with her... "let's get married..."
Maan smiled, talking her lips in his, "as you wish..."
Both walked in, a middle age man sat there with many wedding couples photo at the background. It's a traditional place if someone decided to merry in a urgent or out of the blood but who thought, they will be getting married like this...
"don't you need a best man?" geet questioned ...
"and a best girl..."
Both looked around for someone, well it doesn't have to be someone that they should know, do they, but in hawii, who that going to be.

Luckily another couple walked in, just behind them...
Maan spines around and quickly ask them "can you be the best man and and girl for us, we will do the same for you."
Geet happily smiled at the couple pleading with her eyes, please please! She just had this urge to be a bride tonight... To be maans in name... Maybe that's the last phase they need to complete other then that they are married both in love and physical...
"sure! We was wondering the same" the couple smiled...

The old man with big glasses took a massive register book out... "do you have any ring with you? And how would you like to pay?"
Maan took his wallet out, "credit card I guess!"
"we do not accept card! Only cash"
Maan wonders through his wallet again, filled with 50 pounds notes but no hawii money... "do you accept pounds? That's what I have!"

The old man's face lit up as he observed in to the wallet, he took his most expensive ring collection, which was like 200 odd pounds, nun fits maans criteria.
"don't you have any better one? Its going to be for my wife.."
Geet looked at few, "maan it's just for now, when we go back home we will get some more."
Maan refuges and takes a thin silver chain out which had a small ring with a small diamond on it, not very expensive at all. But it looked beautiful, geet have always observed his little symbol but never asked...
"we will use this. This is one of my expensive collection..." geet smiled feeling the texture..
"it's my grandma, she gave it for my wife just before she took her last breath..."
Geet felt touched with his words, he was busy refusing every single ring that the man was showing while geet kept staring at him lovingly...

"so! Shall we get married?"
Geet nodes with cheerful eyes, filled with excitement. The elderly man takes them to a room, filled with beautiful flower and candles...

Both stood opposite one another, gazing deep within there eyes.. The Priest stood in the middle...

Maan took the ring as the prist suggested and slowly slides in her finger, it fits in perfectly, a beautiful, breath taking, geet did the same... Maan held her her hand as Prist spoke the words and they repeats..

"I maan khurana, take miss geet Handa hand daughter of mr and mrs hands and happily accept as my wife. Mrs khurana."

"I geet Handa happily accept to be mr maan khurana wife and become mrs khurana."

"do you accept this marriage?"

"I do."
"I do"

"you may kiss..."

Maan did not wait any longer as he brought her close and took the soft lips in, kissing ever so passionately then ever before. Geet rests her hand on his shoulder, her left leg lifted a bit while maan fully picked her up...

It was 12 am when there sudden wedding evening came to an end. Both couldn't believe them self now they are husband and wife, wasn't just a week age she met him... In just one week her lofe have already came inside out, she found her love and now married... Even though she knows nothing, absuletlh nothing about this man.

"are you happy?" maan creased her chick, kissing with passion, licking...
"I have never been this happy... Never..."
"I know it's all so sudden but I want you forever..."
"I am here forever and ever..."
"you know nothing about me.."
"I don't want to know anything about you.. I don't need to..."
Maan smiled, kissing her soft rosy lips, not letting her rest at all...
"will you always love me like this geet... Promise you will never leave me.."
Geets eyes widens. She suppose to say something like this. No t her maan...
"I could never dream about leaving my husband..."
She smiled...
Maan cheekily looked at her... "husband aye!"
"well, what els shall I call my husband then... A stranger?"
He held her by waist. Picked her up.. And started to walk towards the bedroom...
"wedding night... So mr khurana... How you will you impress your mrs khurana?"
"well the spam option are always available."
"I want you to burn my every cell with your magical touch tonight..."
"magical touch aye..."
"unforgettable touch..."

She smiled as both lands on the bed. Geet sits just above his manhood, rubbing gently...

mahsoos
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

next- BLOG BLOG ALLERT โ˜บ๏ธ

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKE๐Ÿ˜ƒ

some may not RECIVED PM.. please add this acc and my new one
FireSafirePM

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
its awsem finally they married the ring i touched with this lovely please do next as soon as possible

Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So they finally are man and wife..i am loving this..maan did finally change and accepted geet whole heartedly..awesome
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow i am so happy geet and maan are married ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
sumusumu thumbnail
Wooow congo MR. n MRS. KHURANA
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are just too good muaah lovely part I am waiting for my hot hot part on blogy
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

this is passionate
maan and geet married
update soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it