FF-Seduction-3- 122 - THE END- (note pg 134) - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Res

And my favourite take that
Trouble in Maneet's heaven!!!! I wonder how will Maan react to this separation plan...

Ji...πŸ˜‰..

most 1stly...me  4 PM.πŸ˜›.. 
 u done a  

..β­οΈπŸ‘..

4 this ..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

so much  ..dear..πŸ˜›..

4 this  update..πŸ‘πŸ‘.

tons of 4 u dear..πŸ€—...

again said ..😊.

really   ..dear...πŸ˜›...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...πŸ˜•
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭
aww maan is going to be mad now!!
Awsome update...
Thank god they didnt spoil their one week anniversary...;-)
Oh oh...this media grrr...
Waiting to see maans reaction when he comes to know that he is not allowed to meet geet...loved the way he shouted at his agent for geet...
Eagerly waiting for the next update...
Cont soon... ^_^
great update dear
loved it
cont soon
awesome!!
their relationship went to the media!!
will they be realy able to stay away from each other?!?!
maan should act as if he is changed and loves just geet. thats right but he will sure not do so because someone tells him so!!
maan doesnt like it if anyone orders him about his life and come between geet and him. he will sure not be in a relationship with geet beacause someone orders him, but because he wants it.
ok ok. i talked nonsens again.
anyways, continue soon!!
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
poor geet
felt bad 4 her
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanksss
Originally posted by Vidushi89

Oww...
Who did all this...??
Is it good for their relationship...??
They are already striving hard to understand each other n now all this nonsense by these tabloids...
Poor Geet...

Updt soon...

bless them or bless geet..
what will maan do...OO hehe
Originally posted by Shimmerr

awesome!!
their relationship went to the media!!
will they be realy able to stay away from each other?!?!
maan should act as if he is changed and loves just geet. thats right but he will sure not do so because someone tells him so!!
maan doesnt like it if anyone orders him about his life and come between geet and him. he will sure not be in a relationship with geet beacause someone orders him, but because he wants it.
ok ok. i talked nonsens again.
anyways, continue soon!!

loved yur explenation hheheheh
surly true.. and yep mann would defo not do stuff bcs other tells him to do opps