Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! (Page 2)

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_ash

superb serial fantastic acting not a single minute i was bored i never used to watch to pakistani serials but this man had forced me to watch through his acting lovin it 

agreed
that kiran was so funny and fawads reply..gosh awesome

who do u think is her chacha's daughter..

Sanam or Aysha?

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Synopsis:

A moving story for those, who believe that all is well abroad. As Mujtaba, a local guy from Nazimabad (Khi) has moved to USA at his uncle's place with a perception of better quality of life and fulfillment of his dreams. But the reality proves out to be bitter.

Since childhood Mujtaba seems inclined to his uncle's daughter Daniez, who reveals out to be an arrogant snob on arrival. Daniez has an excellent understanding with Shamreez since childhood, and both of them treat Mujtaba as a stupid churl.

They plan a conspiracy against Mujtaba, as a result of which his unlce threw him out of his house. And then arrives in his life a girl named Kiran, who has almost no understanding with any one within her family.

Turns and twists, happiness and sorrow, all that arrives in the life of these four pivotal characters, is a part of the story.

Edited by -Puppy- - 23 September 2011 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha109chaha_khan

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Good Episode...Full On Fawad...and yes I agree, it ended on 8.45 and I was expecting another part too only when I found the serial ended LOL

This is going to be an exciting journey ahead...totally confusing story..

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puppy-

Synopsis:

A moving story for those, who believe that all is well abroad. As Mujtaba, a local guy from Nazimabad (Khi) has moved to USA at his uncle's place with a perception of better quality of life and fulfillment of his dreams. But the reality proves out to be bitter.

Since childhood Mujtaba seems inclined to his uncle's daughter Daniez, who reveals out to be an arrogant snob on arrival. Daniez has an excellent understanding with Shamreez since childhood, and both of them treat Mujtaba as a stupid churl.

They plan a conspiracy against Mujtaba, as a result of which his unlce threw him out of his house. And then arrives in his life a girl named Kiran, who has almost no understanding with any one within her family.

Turns and twists, happiness and sorrow, all that arrives in the life of these four pivotal characters, is a part of the story.

this is what I found on Facebook and I'm totally confused as promos say a different story yaar...till now every promo seems that ayesha is interested in fawad but this story is different
dr_ash Senior Member
dr_ash
dr_ash

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i think it's ayesha 
dr_ash Senior Member
dr_ash
dr_ash

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

Originally posted by -Puppy-

Synopsis:

this is what I found on Facebook and I'm totally confused as promos say a different story yaar...till now every promo seems that ayesha is interested in fawad but this story is different
i think she will get interested later on 
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@-Puppy-

okay this is confusing
can anyone tell me whose playing the role of mujtaba's chachoo's daughter...

@sancilious

what i got from the promo is Fawad sanam togeder.Sanam ditches.Fawad aysha and sanam mikaal
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_ash

i think it's ayesha 

but according to the prmos,aysha loves himOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanlicious

Go to top