Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the promo, Starstuck :)

I think Mr selfish Mujtaba also needs to be taught a lesson. I don't care... if I was in Kiran's place, I would kick the backside of such a guy.  Funny how Kiran is selfish and what not, but Mujju doesn't get similar reaction. He is also a guilty party! And LOL@ the Aapa-chota bhai scene 😆 What a love stroy *coughs* 😵
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Thanks for the new promo--not looking forward to it--too many MD scenes and SK ones. The selfish Sanam-Fawad fan in me only wants Kiran-Mujju scenes. ðŸ˜†

I realized that every single character is selfish and needs to mature.

Denise: She's such a child and is treating marriage like a little girl playing with dolls. She isn't practical and if her hubby has a problem with the man that WANTED to marry his wife--stay away from the THAT guy. No shit misunderstandings and insecurities will be created.

Shamriez: He needs a new hobby and stop chasing a girl that clearly doesn't want him. He's the definition of desperate and manipulations. A part of me thinks he only want Denise b/c he can't have her.

Mujju: Money is not LIFE, but apart of life. Once the greed wears off he'll see that Kiran is more compatible with his style of thinking and life. He's such a shallow guy too. His WOW for Kiran when she got the make over. He finally "notices" her.

Kiran: For someone so confident and bindaas, she actually fell in my eyes last episode with the schemes of breaking up his marriage. The lipstick part was watchable, but the cell phone thing made me cringe. Revenge is awesome, but self-esteem and self-respect is better.

AS I said, each character needs to mature and "discover" themselves and only then can they find "love" or whatever it is that they really want. I think Kiran-Mujju might end up together in the end, Shamriez might die, and Denise will be a spinister--or that's my over-active imagination.😆
Hello peoples! ðŸ¤— Hows u all
I m new in this thread.. Owa I just recently watched they serial today.. It was they first episode in Europe..! I liked the role of Fawad..!I m huge fan of him..! Love his acting..! ðŸ¤— 
Just looking forward too watch more episode of da serial! 

Btw: I m Alisha, better know for Aish or isha!  ðŸ˜³
Edited by Alisha. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alisha.

Hello peoples! ðŸ¤— Hows u all
I m new in this thread.. Owa I just recently watched they serial today.. It was they first episode in Europe..! I liked the role of Fawad..!I m huge fan of him..! Love his acting..! ðŸ¤— 
Just looking forward too watch more episode of da serial! 

Btw: I m Alisha, better know for Aish or isha!  ðŸ˜³
hey alisha dear.. welcome here..🤗
guyzz.. finaly today is sunday.. i m waiting for today episode but sab kujh garbar ho raha hai.. i m just do hope that kiran mujju end up together...
I have a feeling Mujju is going to start liking Kiran now.

After today, I really don't see Mujju 'loving' Daneez, and don't think he'll develop such feelings for her either. For now, he's out to impress Daneez's parents and annoy Shamreiz. Also, Daneez gave him the idea that he should impress his mother and once her mother is happy, her (Daneez's) father will automatically be happy with everyone as well...and, Mujju is on the verge of doing exactly that. Also, you get hints that Daneez really is keen on living that middle class lifestyle (where she doesn't allow Shamreiz to drop off Mujju & her or how she brushes off the topic of Mujju buying a phone for himself)..but in btwn all of that, she does have a soft spot for Mujju...don't think she really loves him yet, but I can see her falling for him completely sooner or later...may  be wrong, but I don't see Mujju falling for her though.

The fact that Mujju has been thinking about Kiran here and there despite meeting her once before & trying to clear up things..shows that he does have some feelings for her. What kind of feelings, can't say as of yet..but I can totally see him falling for her now. The only thing that kind of bothers me with that is I hope they don't show Mujju being superficial..where Kiran's "new job" & looks have impressed him too. Along with that, I really feel Kiran does like Mujju too..however she's out to get revenge now & in doing so, she's not gonna realize that what she's doing is unethical at this point (as Mujju is married afterall)..& well, Shamreiz, he's just being Shamreiz. lol
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

hey alisha dear.. welcome here..🤗
guyzz.. finaly today is sunday.. i m waiting for today episode but sab kujh garbar ho raha hai.. i m just do hope that kiran mujju end up together...

Thaanks dear ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by starstuck

I have a feeling Mujju is going to start liking Kiran now.

After today, I really don't see Mujju 'loving' Daneez, and don't think he'll develop such feelings for her either. For now, he's out to impress Daneez's parents and annoy Shamreiz. Also, Daneez gave him the idea that he should impress his mother and once her mother is happy, her (Daneez's) father will automatically be happy with everyone as well...and, Mujju is on the verge of doing exactly that. Also, you get hints that Daneez really is keen on living that middle class lifestyle (where she doesn't allow Shamreiz to drop off Mujju & her or how she brushes off the topic of Mujju buying a phone for himself)..but in btwn all of that, she does have a soft spot for Mujju...don't think she really loves him yet, but I can see her falling for him completely sooner or later...may  be wrong, but I don't see Mujju falling for her though.

The fact that Mujju has been thinking about Kiran here and there despite meeting her once before & trying to clear up things..shows that he does have some feelings for her. What kind of feelings, can't say as of yet..but I can totally see him falling for her now. The only thing that kind of bothers me with that is I hope they don't show Mujju being superficial..where Kiran's "new job" & looks have impressed him too. Along with that, I really feel Kiran does like Mujju too..however she's out to get revenge now & in doing so, she's not gonna realize that what she's doing is unethical at this point (as Mujju is married afterall)..& well, Shamreiz, he's just being Shamreiz. lol
i wish this will be happen.. i really like to looking mujju fall for kiran but not to looking fall for daneez.. i want kiran mujju couple.. i like them together... yeah in these episode that like he like kiran but who know that what happened then.. wel i want to just see them together...
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 12 years ago

So I finally cuaght up and I feel that Mujju never really loved Daneez..the only reason he married her was for the money/luxury, etc..yes, Daneez had changed and there was a point when I thought Daneez-Mujju should be together, but they really aren't made for each other..

As far as Kiran goes, I think her and Mujju would be compatible..and he's gonna start having true feelings for her, considering he isn't so interested in Daneez anyway..
The story just manages to confuse us to the max...my feedback keeps changing after every few episodes 😆
anyone seen today's episode? Is it worth watching? (hint hint Kiran Mujtaba scenes)
Okay kinda new here to this section, but not to the show been watching it regularly. I have this strong hunch, that Kira&Mujju will end up together.

I think Daniez doesn't actually love Mujtaba, even now she is still trying to get rid of this guilt she has of living in a life style that made her loose her sense of humanity? And i think through mujju she is trying to change herself for the better. Than there's mujju, he does not love her! its a obvious he married her for the riches, but now that he sees that he is not getting any, he can't seem to confront and lives in a delusion maybe this marriage would work out.

Kiran&Mujju both are selfish, but that's where they suit they can change each other. What Kiran is naming as revenge is the pain she felt, and i think she genuinely liked mujju until he betrayed her. Mujutaba character needs to grown a little and so does kiran's, i think in this game of revenge, they might end up actually falling for each other. And they seem to have a better understanding than Daniez and Mujju, from the beginning, i felt Mujtaba needed a girl like kiran who can meet him on equal grounds.

no words for shamriez, thats how much he makes me cringe. how desperate can someone be?
Edited by -Sajjal- - 12 years ago