Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG I'm so pissed right now...wth..MUJJU how could you!! πŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜†

they changed the time...ahh man gotta wait an extra day or so now for this drama. I love this drama..I think I'm the minority here. πŸ˜† 
ByteMe thumbnail
Well it only makes sense, I mean atleast Daniez is interested in Mujtaba... eventhough Mujtaba is only interested in her money..

I mean Kiran's character is just soo hollow.. its really hard to even like her.. let alone love and then marry her..

Sadly whatever Mujtaba said was true, she forced him to get engaged to her.. i mean she made it super clear through her behaviour that she is only interested in his money... and then she went on bossing him around..

Anyways I know its hard, but the way its portrayed, I am still rather for Daniez Mujtaba instead of Kiran and Mujtaba.. but I know its not how it will end up..

I still think out of the four, Danie is the only one with a clean heart..

Kiran is hollow and just cares about money
Mujtaba is also hollow and just cares about money and status
Shamraiz is just weird, I think though after Daniez marriage he might end up changing... hope he doesnt get worst..

But dont worry, I am sure Kiran and Mujtaba will end up together, both equally selfish, chalu and money moongers.. 
starstruckk thumbnail
^ Daneez's character had her share of retarded-ness too though..perhaps much worse than the other 3? because due to her childlike ego, one of the other characters turns suicidal. The change within Daneez has everything to do with her "best friend" committing suicide, which she feels guilty about.

All in all, all the characters have been/are selfish. 
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

seen the new promo?

can't believe that Mujtaba gets married to Daneez! 

omg.. thats unfair with kiran.. this is bad news for me😭.. really this is soo irritating.. y he married danezz.. mujtaba ne kaha tha he likes kiran.. toh woh sab kiya jhoot tha...
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm soo not prepared to watch the love life of Daneez and Mujtaba after there marriage!🀒I really hope they reunite Mujju Kiran in the end!πŸ˜•
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i still feel bad for kiran...i def want Mujju Kiran..but Daneiz Mujju arnt bad too
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! This is so messed up! I want Sanam and Fawad to end up together in the end up this...I want a happy ending. I bet Mujju will realize his mistake once all the greed wears off and hopefully Kiran doesn't get too abused by that Samreiz guy. I wanna cry. But fingers tightly crossed for Kiran-Mujju till the END!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^ they changed the timings, it will come on sundays from nowon
starstruckk thumbnail
I missed this drama today! lol...something didn't seem right and then I realized I hadn't seen this drama today. πŸ˜†
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what is time in repeat.. can any one tell me??