Pakistani Serials

Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 10

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RafAholic

No disrespect to Ayesha Khan but I do find her very over rated :)

ditto

but but yaar accroding to synopsis"They plan a conspiracy against Mujtaba, as a result of which his unlce threw him out of his house. And then arrives in his life a girl named Kiran, who has almost no understanding with any one within her family."

Does this means Sanam will make her entry when half the drama is over,i mean planning conspiracy,gradually effecting Mujtaba's uncle POV's about Mujtaba..😕

Yaar sanam itna late drama join karey gi
tab tak aysha and Fawad???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^According to the synopsis, it does seem that way. Although I really hope that is not the case. Sanam is such a good actress. Would hate for her talent to be wasted on a small role. Lagta hai main role AK ka hai 
Meeph thumbnail
but even if we say that r not a fawad sanam fan,Aysha and Fawad dont look good,0 chemistry!!
Aysha looks elder then  him

plus i dont even like her acting!!!

The admins should give out thori si story so we can decide to watch it or not

because if its goes like this:Aysha,FAwad later on Fawad Sanam and ending Aysha Fawad...i will quit man

Ayesha Khan on Good Morning Pakistan says - Kpkppbt  is about people's insecurities. Every individual has insecurities. This play shows how the 4 character's insecurities create problems for them."
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
I think it will be something like...ermm...ayesha and mikal will plan...to make fawad a fool...so she will flirt with him...and pretend as if she loves him too...then later  ayesha will tell her father tht Mujtaba was trying to flirt with me, and hence, chacha will throw him out of the house...and then sanam will enter...and they both will fall in love...later ayesha will realise tht wht she did was wrong, and feel guilty..or maybe she will realise, tht in all this, she had genuinely developed feelings for Maujtaba...but by then, it will be too late as Mujtaba would have already fallen for Sanam...mujhe tu kuch is tarah ki story lag rahi hai...
Meeph thumbnail
@farahs

haan but does that means half drama will by aysha plotting and crap like that.according to the synopsis,sanam makes her entry pretttyy late

plus the latest promo which is from the episode that goes on air this friday,Mujtaba confesses his feelings for daniez:s
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for the new promo link
oh no plz..i have been waiting for sanam's entry since frst epi...i don't want her to enter when half the show is done but think from the promos and synopsis..it looks like it is gonna happen
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well even though im not a Fawad -Sanam fan..i still think Aysha and Fawad wont make a gud pair...neither will Ayesha- Mikaal...she's luks elder than both..(though both the guys r married in real but dunno if aysha khan is married or not )

but i think the starting epis will definitely show Ayesha n mikaal teasing Mujtaba on a high level...things might get better whn Sanam enters...
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
dr_ash thumbnail
yr why r they highlightin aisha too much i m just seein this serial just because of sanam and fawad i m likin humsafar but to b honest i lyk sanam the most with fawad why haisam is doin such a thing i can't understand 
Meeph thumbnail
@rabs

mikaal is married?
waqaye
???
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan...he got married around Dec 2010.. he's my tayi's cousin.iv seen the pics...he didnt announce it much neither he invited alot of celebs to his wedding..