kinjal's dadagiri (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

It was good training for her Ayesha...made her convincing.

yea it was a good training.

LOL

suppose am thinking how does aham aka nazim fighyt in real life. we have seen him in reel life in sns and  i have seen him in shaurya and suhani, CID and Aahat. so am eagerly wanting to see his fight how it is in real life.
like above of Kinjals

I don't think he can fight in real life, have you seen him being beaten with a stick by Gopi...also he wears spectacles...I'm sure when he meets up to some guy, he will just grab the specs and break them and Nazim is feeling ahead like Gopi was when she had pepper kajal in her eyes, fight finished.Tongue

OMG 
Nazim a man, with those huge muscles bicceps am sure he can punch punch black and blue.
so what if he wears spectacles. and that was a joke when gopi hit his hand with a stick./ 
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Seen it already, seemed it was good training for her role in Saathiya, all her clashes with Aham and Kokila, have been just as heated...what do you think forum?
LOL  that is what I was thinking ,,,, she was practicing with friends for her scene with ahem...  so funny  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Go to top