India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Eyes do the talking (Page 4)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hi Mridula...that was a lovely take on the episode by u...me too felt that the CVs just cut some of the most important scenes n leave some ends loose...bad that they didnt carry that Anya convo forward...wanted to hear how ananth answered navya's big q...n was it the reason why she was so sad or was it the thot that the looney clan didnt accept the relationship that she cried so badly? Indeed,  Shaheer-Soumya are doing a great job with the eyes doing most of their talking, but was looking forward to that long convo that Anya were supposed to have as per the spoilers...that has vanished too n whom do we get much of the airtime?? the nosey n noisey maid n witchy rama...wonder on what basis the lonney clan selected her as the first bahurani??

loved the way navyas dad went into understandng mode rather than angry n stopped meeta ma from going in to navyas room, n amazing how the 'understanding n friendly' mother that meeta ma is supposed to be just cant see thru the mask that navya is wearing off late!! 

anyways, thanks for the great writeup...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ashakdspdpnavyaalex8imnowhereanantanantmadhu_sridharAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalaPreet078Noaddictunknown2341laddoo598pixiegirl

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hi Mridula thank u for the Adda Big smile..i missed Tanu Post...but u filled that place TongueHug...Title was very perfect for our ANYA...y'day ANYA's eye understanding are awesome yaar..but i think he will explain for her question..but CV's stop at that point...

i m very happy that Rama was jealous now..LOLLOLLOL...i think some flashback will be inbetween Renu-Mohan...but disappointedOuch...

And loved the way deepak cares navya...dadi also understand navya...really navya is very lucky girl...

Shaheer and Sowmya both are awesome acting in coming episodes...their expressions are adorable...specially eye lock scenes both are perfect...eagerly waiting for coming episodes..

Thank u mridula for the awesome post dear..Big smileClapClap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889madhu_sridharashakdspdpnavyaalex8imnowherePreet078NoaddictAanchal15nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Mridula thanks for doing this..Hug
First things first I am super pissed with the CVs because they don't show us any scenes where AnYa are alone as it is, and upar se when we do get one proper AnYa scene they cut it down abruptly..Why???Angry I am guessing from Navya breaking down like that Anant anwered her question..But why did they not feel the need to show the scene?? They never cut down all the family melodrama, then why this?? And I too felt the chemistry was a bit thanda yesterday..I need a good dose of gutur gu very soon..Its been what, 2 months already since we have had a happy AnYalicious scene..Ouch
Moving on Rama Karamchand truly met her match yesterday with that autowala..Lubbed how he emptied Rama's purse..ROFL
I always wanted Mohan-Renu to be AnYa's support system..Hopefully together they will be able to do much more..And if they do develop some kind of friendship since both of them are victims of rotten marriages, then that would be nice to watch too..No romance or anything, just platonic friendship..Smile
I found Navya-Deepu goggles masti to be very cute.."Baby" and all..Daadi sach me sab jaane hai..She could see right through Navya's facade..Approve
The way Deepy broke down seeing Navya crying was so heartwrenching..He is finally behaving like his old self..It seems like someone had jaadu tona on him in Kanpur..ConfusedSilly Deepu in Kanpur and Deepu in Mumbai are poles apart..Glad at least he is out of denial and has realized his little daughter's happiness is being crushed for the sake of mere rules and regulations..Thumbs Up

Once again very nice post Mridula..Clap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889navyaalex8imnowhereashakdspdpanantanantAanchal15nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertpixiegirl

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
So the adda is thanda hun. Why not discuss Chanda bai and Daadi then? Did anyone fail to notice Daadi grumbling when the talkative parrot Chanda bai indirectly called her a mahaan hasti?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889madhu_sridharashakdspdpnavyaalex8anantanantAanchal15Preet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Mridula: I was surprised to see dadi quiet on chanda bhai's irritating talks...I really miss daadi sab jaane's hilarious dialogues...And Meeta maa was scolding the bhai like a school kid...
BTW, i think Mishra family's favourite vegetable is cabbage...i had seen Meeta maa cutting cabbage several times...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889madhu_sridharashakdspdpnavyaalex8imnowherePreet078NoaddictnishkalanuttycleoAanchal15unknown2341

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
The weather of Kanpur has changed Daadi completely. I see a complete transformation now in her. This was not what we had actually expected, was it? I am missing the hilarious Daadi with her one liners. Seems like she's now taking life too seriously.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889madhu_sridharashakdspdpnavyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertunknown2341

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@ Reshmi...cabbage and Meeta are best friends ,it seemsLOL,and I have not seen even that in the loony clan.That kitchen has only aloo's   & table has only dal LOL.Of course there are onions decorated above the microwave of the loony kitchen.

And one more thing I wanted to point out ,but obviously I forgot..LOL
I feel that the college campus is losing it's charm and beauty...is it because of the fact that it's life is going to end very soon?I saw(or think so)..some huts,tenements etc in the backgroundConfused...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889madhu_sridharashakdspdpnavyaalex8imnowhereanantanantnuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictAanchal15ClumsyIntrovertunknown2341

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@Nish: You might've seen the tent in the news segments...It can be the rest place for spotboys, production assistants etc...I dont think they will stop showing the college scenes now as it is the main attraction for many...
Coming back to the vegetables, cabbage and potato are very cheap...i think this is reason why both kitchen are decorated with the same...And the colour of cabbage matches Mishra kitchen's wall...When Navya walked in Meeta maa was cutting cabbage and when Deepu was back from Navya's room with the tea cup Meeta maa had paalak on her hands...So, any guesses for Mishra dinner menuWink(i hope you will understand abt my extra interest for food)

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 22 September 2011 at 5:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889anantanantmadhu_sridharashakdspdpnavyaalex8imnowherePreet078NoaddictAanchal15nuttycleoClumsyIntrovert

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index