India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Eyes do the talking

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
So tired Tanu takes a leave. Therefore addakhor devi-on aur sajjan-on 'Aaj doodh ke badle chaach se hi kaam chala lo'

Hai the icecream Anant comes up with two ice-creams and a fake smile tug on his face knowing fully well that it was not his cup of tea. As he watches Navya licking her icecream Anant once again hits his phangirls with his shararti smile and throws away his ice-cream to share Navya's one - reasons - the famous one...sharing increases love. But Navya hit the point saying there was another rule of love - not to try hiding things from the beloved. As I had said somewhere Anant is not at all a good actor and today Navya seemed to snatch my words. Anant still repeats he has not lied knowing fully well that Navya had got through it. But he couldn't look into her eyes any longer. Loved Navya as she holds his hand to console him. Their mutual understanding has reached a high level I say. Anant reassures her saying he would set everything right...all he begs is a little time. I had actually raised my ears to hear what Anant would reply when Navya asked him what was the thing his family disliked about her. But lo the scene was cut short there.

Detective Rama As we all know Rama has taken to suspecting Mohan and follows him secretly to expose her Bholey-Shankar. I am going to short mein niptao this story. Mohan recognises Navya's sister Renu and offers a lift to the airport where she was heading to, to receive her husband. They have long talks on the Kanpur incident and Anya's future with Rama following.
BTW why did Rama lose the chance to encounter them when Mohan stepped out of the car and was talking to Renu who borrowed a voice from someone else today?

Hide the talkative eyes At the door of her apartment, Navya hides her swollen and red eyes behind those dark glasses as she enters with all smiles and tantrums that she had never thrown before. But if she was Navya there was someone as apt as Daadi who sab samjhe hai and sab jaane hai. Once again Navya's facade couldn't escape Daadi's mature eyes. As Navya sits sobbing at her window Papa enters her room silently with those cool looks only to discover the pretense she had laid on her face. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he understood the actual reason behind those unexpected glasses on the eyes. The hide and seek game continues as he returns from her room and says Navya is sleeping to prevent Meeta from facing the truth he had witnessed just now. Another chapter unfolds when Navya returns in search of tea to discover that Deepak had probably got through her facade.

Precap
- I see the base being created for Anant's dinner with the Mishra's. Navya tells Daadi that Anant loves her a lot and he actually wants his family to approach her family with talks on their marriage. Caring parents overhear and probably are able to feel the pain their daughter is going through.

Musings- Why are the two H's missing from the show? Didn't u get it? I am talking about Harsh and Hari...sorry Harry

Sorry all couldn't manage to write better today. Comments and replies welcome

Edited by mridula.shome - 22 September 2011 at 3:33am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuSavithacraosupriahusnia_4univedaNeha07iriyabs8889shreya789sweetiesaumya---Shweta---emmykhannanyacrazySHARDALUCKnavyaalex8spdpThaniyah_Kashakd87jpatelmadhu_sridharshanukit007anantanant-Reshmi-Smita17Aanchal15zara990-Wishes-nishkalanuttycleoArvind_k_shamyaClumsyIntrovertChaits_04Preet078Noaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011unknown2341ShellJAchandni4433samratrocksladdoo598pixiegirlf.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
really missed tanu's post

btw thanks mirdula to open the ADDA Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889imnowherenuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Mridula..thanx for providing us an adda..loved ur take on d epi..gotta hit d bed now (collegeSleepy)..bt happy dat there's an adda 2 cm back 2 for 2mrw..catchya 2mrw..thanx again 4 d lovely postBig smile

By d way..had 2 add..nice title..eyes really do d talking..yesterday it was anant's eyes dat did al d talking..2day it is navya's...gud nyt!!

Edited by bs8889 - 21 September 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoimnowhereAanchal15nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictladdoo598f.s.m

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Good update mridula! Great job.

I had actually raised my ears what Anant would reply when Navya asked him what was the thing his family disliked about her. But lo the scene was cut short there.

Even  I was waiting for his answer... Yes both Hs are missing. we can expect harsh in the near future may be next week as per his fb update. dont know abt harry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598f.s.m

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
awesome post,mridula!!!Thumbs Up
and congrats!!!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imnowhere-Reshmi-f.s.mladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post MridulaHug..needed that badly to blurt outSilly
It was again an okayish episode..high on family drama, but I must confess Navya's family drama is far more eye pleasing than that rudimentary clanAngry
Honestly, I did not think highly of the ice cream sceneOuch.These two still give away vibes of being uncomfortable.The way these two especially Shaheer took the ice cream to have it, looked too fake to me.Ouch
These two don't look like two people who are ready to be married even in my far fetched imaginationConfused.
I for once truly adored the rickshaw wala...tit-for-tat for Rama.I loved the way he was trying to extract more money from her...I loved itLOL
And thank you CVs for not making Mo-Re link up in the pastSmile.These two set the perfect exmaple of unconditional support to AnYa when need be.Smile

Navya's family scene and the way both father-daughter duo was trying to hide their sorrow was so endearing.
Actually Deepu was looking quite cool in those glasses and his collar up.Navi indeed has got one handsome daddyWinkLOL.
So, one up again compared to Anant's ferocious so-called dadThumbs Up

Renu's voice was dubbed..did not suit herDead..her seat belt was missing as well..Shocked
And why does everyone drive the same car/taxiLOL..Nikhil had the same one, Gautam drove it and now Mohan.Shocked
Atleast Mohan could have driven Anant's oneWinkLOL
Bass, just one request to the CVs, please stop this rona dhona.. enough is enoughUnhappy.I am clamouring for happy days now.

Edited by Nidhi82 - 21 September 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraosupriabs8889anantanantspdpnavyaalex8imnowheremadhu_sridharThaniyah_KashakdSHARDALUCKAanchal15Preet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleounknown2341barbie2011f.s.mpixiegirlladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hi mridula..Thnx 4 post as v all adda to shares our POV , By d way chaach achi hai ..I mean nice sum up dear ..
Today episode was okaish , it just a step to move towards approval of ANYA from Mishra's 

ANYA and Pyaar ka funda's i love this 3 mins seen ..agree deir love reached high level , deir understanding , care for each other kudos to them ..
Even i was waiting d ans of anant but cvs Angry

Rama on ride  karamchand jasaos mood . i loved it , i want to c her like dis , but poor mohan now he have face dat witchy witch n her non sense questions ...thnx to cvs dat no show any screate  love story of renu n mohan ..
@ mridula ya she borrowed d voice today LOL

Dadi sab jaane hai n sab samaj hai correct,  navya n dadi bonding is too good ..today mishra's in silent mood   speaks alot  not  like loonies who speaks alot but all  useless ...things 

P.S  Harry not cleared d exam , so attending class wid juniors as tanu said in yesterday post or may be busy wid girls friends in Chandigarh ..
Harsh ..as per his fb status he was doing shooting , probably v get to c him in next episode or during dinner wid anant 

Thnx  4 post once again ...

Edited by Preet078 - 21 September 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraosupriabs8889shreya789navyaalex8imnowhereashakdspdpmadhu_sridharAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleoNoaddictbarbie2011unknown2341pixiegirlladdoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Mridula..thanks for opening the adda dear in absence of Tanu..was eagerly waiitng for someone to come up with the adda.so that i can peep into the epi..
Loved your analysis dear..nicely written..
So it was all abt the silent converstaion dng the rounds today, be it ANYA, NAVY-Dadi or Navya-Deepak..
Hmm so we get to see a cute momment between ANYA when Anant throws away the ice-cream..navya confronted Anant in a calm way and Anant in return reassures her that he will make everything alright..wow..how sweet and emotinal..

SO finally Mohan-Renu meet, and had a matured discussion abt ANYA and their relationship..nice..both the elders are so loving and caring and worried for their sibling..So Rama got caught in her own haddi it looks likeWinkLOL..nice as she would be busy doiing her CIDgiri..she wont create any problems for our Anya.

Dadi, read thru Navya eyes, so corrctly she says Ddi sab jaane hai..i wonder how..Deepu or navya are not able to read the same pain in their own daughters eyes...no problem as Deepak finally saw Navya crying, nd probably even understood te erason behind it...he tries to hide it from Meeta...i understand he does not want to get her disturbed but i dont understand 1 thing..what is u with meeta nd deepak ,they constantly try to hide stuff fro meach other be it a big matter or small..
So we will get to see some heart to heart convo between Dadi-poti..i just love ot watc htheir scenes...and The parents will come to know te truth also..seems like the dinner invitation is almost ready now..and soon we will see the Anant with his to b3e in-laws...
I tihnk we will see harsh at the dinner table, but i am wondering where did Harry got lost..did he really failed and hence is attending lectures with juniorsWinkLOL
nice post Mridula...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraobs8889shreya789navyaalex8imnowhereashakdspdpAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleoPreet078Noaddictunknown2341pixiegirlf.s.mladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index