Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Character dheela ! Really?

Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav:

For not wanting to marry her - even like khushi I though he didn't want to make any commitments so if in the future he decides to leave her, nothing is holding him back, like how now a days boys do, but after today's epi I came to know, that it's actually his parents past that he hate this!

Or does khushi know he feels for her! And is cheating on lavanya?

We all know, that when arnav loves someone! He loves them deeply with all his heart! Like how he loves his sister! Can't hurt her! How he loved his parents, that today he was crying remembering them.
That he forgot to smile since he left them! Does he fear that khushi will also take place in his heart that he can't stay away from her, and in doing that he will hurt La. Can we blame arnav forArnav:

For not wanting to marry her but stay on a relationship - even like khushi I though he didn't want to make any commitments so if in the future he decides to leave her, nothing is holding him back, like how now a days boys do! but after today's epi I came to know, that it's actually his parents past that he hate this! So can we blame him? Would it be right force him to marry, if he feels he won't be able to give his 100% like his parents!   

Or Does khushi know he feels for her! And is cheating on lavanya?
Can we blame him that he is already commited to girl but is still emotionally attached to khushi (if that's right way to put it!).

We all know, that when arnav loves someone! He loves them deeply with all his heart! Like how he loves his sister! Can't hurt her! How he loved his parents, that today he was crying remembering them.
That he forgot to smile since he left them! Does he fear that khushi will also take place in his heart that he can't stay away from her, and in doing that he will hurt La. Can we blame arnav for his frustration! Out of which he always hurts khushi thinking somehow she will start to hate him and leave him and not come around him.

Is he really a character dheela! Or can we excuse all his wrong doings?    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😃😃😃

I didn't quite care for Khushi.. insinuating ASR's character being Dheela..

Blasphemy !!!

ASR aur "dheela" character.. Khushi Kumari Gupta.. I will have you know.. ASR to achche achhe logon ka character "tight" kar deta hai 🤣

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
if not making commitments...doesn't believe in marriage makes khushi thinks that arnav is character dheela than i wonder what tag will she give slimy snake shyam for cheating on his sweet wife...hide his marriage...having a family and a wife...he lives as a paying guest...and being a married man he wants to have an extra marital affair with her...i wonder what tag she wants to give slimy snake shyam...

arnav he has a reason like i say before...he is a person very deep with emotions...noone can study or read him except for himself...once khushi knows the real arnav singh raizada...she change the tag she named him character dheela...

though at times i am angry with arnav for his arrogance and rude behaviour...but i feel so bad for him and tears falls in my heart for him...he is such a lonely person...he has his sister with him...both of them love each other...but it seems thats not enough...he is still very lonely person...and so much pain in his heart that he doesn't know the way how to heal it so that he can move on in life...he is 26 years old but he is still living in his past...thats very painful...he is a very sensitive person...who can't forget and move on easily...such person are very passionate...and its very difficult for them to pour out their heart and tears down...they really need some pain revealing medication or drink to utter his pain out...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk both arnav and khushi r ryte.. In khushi point of view, arnav always behav rudily and she has no nothing abt his past.. Arnav, he always feared abt his past..