Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*::Criminal Of Our Hearts! ~ SRK FC::* (Page 121)

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
look at what the marketing God says Tongue

I'm no marketing guru: Shah Rukh
By IANS, 26 September, 2011
[IMG]Shah Rukh Khan is neck deep into the promotion of his upcoming mega-budget sci-fi movie 'RA.One'. He is appearing on TV shows, collaborating with various brands and using other marketing tools to promote his superhero movie, but the superstar refuses to be labelled a 'marketing guru'.

'These terms are all nonsensical things. Every actor talks about his films. I'm here since so many years. I also do things when my film is about to release, but I'm no marketing guru,' Shah Rukh told reporters here Monday on the sidelines of an event to announce the collaboration between You Tube and 'RA.One'.

'You need to be innovative when you reach out to people, so that more and more people can be aware about your film and that's what I'm doing,' he added.

Shah Rukh may not like to be called a marketing guru, but in Bollywood, SRK and Aamir Khan are known to market their films in 'zara hatke' manner and for introducing novel ways of promoting movies – so much so that others have started taking the same path.

'RA.One', slated for an Oct 26 release, has been directed by Anubhav Sinha and also stars Kareena Kapoor.

Shah Rukh is a man with affable manners, who treats his fans with politeness, who is patient when dealing with the media and last but not the least, his wit and humour are his forte, but he revealed that while shooting for 'RA.One', he got so angry that he threw a chair at the wall.

'There was a day when I got very angry. I was hanging from the cable for a very long time, I wanted to go to the bathroom and people were disorganised. I was very tired too. So when I got down I threw a chair on the wall in anger, but it was a plastic chair.

'I told them that why is everyone just treating me like a producer, I'm a superstar, they can't make me hang for two hours,' he said.
http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=20867

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKTima

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
            What Shahrukh spoke at Youtube press conference?
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 26, 2011] 0 Comments

The press conference marking the partnership of 'Ra.One', Youtube and Google Plus was a massive hit with fans glued on to the live coverage over the net on Youtube. IG had presented a sneak-peek of it was well.

When he was shot at with questions on whether 'Ra.One' would beat Bodyguard's box-office reports, SRK handled it diplomatically. "Every film has its own space, when I started making it was a very expensive preposition and it seemed it won't make light of day. But I am partnered with Eros, Google and Youtube who have encouraged me. Seeing other films cross the 100 crore mark I understand that the returns exist and I hope I can make a film good enough to make my business partners happy. I don't specifically think of a film but I am happy film business has increased and hoping we'll reach those figures as well".

SRK also expressed that they will partner with a children's health drink that makes people taller, stronger and sharper. Well, you must know which drink has this as their jingle! The 'Ra.One' comics will be a forty page one that is a back story and more of a prequel to the film, it's digital in format and will go on air soon on Google Plus and Sony Playstation will launch the movie?s games by the end of this month.

The event was a novice attempt by team 'Ra.One' and has introduced new marketing tactics in country as the marketing guru is at it again!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/h...cle/71405.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKTima

PrincessBushi IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessBushi
PrincessBushi

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

see ya zummi Hug

bushi hru?

m fi9 .. u?