This show is getting absurd

nainaadmin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved this show. But right now the episodes seems to be getting absurd and taking refuge of gimmics for killing time. This is now becoming replete with all Star Plus stupid gimmics that has been adopted across the board. It is an insult to a common person's intelligence. It seems people can cause havoc in the same household without others batting an eye lid.  Does this kind of stuff happen in reality ? or even close to it? Daksh seems to be forgetting stuff or changing his emotions based on when the director wants and not based on the circumstances of his existence. This is outright insane. I loved this show, my life loved this show. We don't see too many shows. We are being let down in a big way after watching this show for so long. I like the cast the acting and so far I was liking the story telling. If this stupid Sonakshi saga continues for too long we will have to stop watching this show. Mr Director - please put some thought to story telling and don't insult our intelligence the way you have been doing recently.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wait for few more days..n good days r returng...:)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I've lost interest in this show, it is no longer about Naina. The show has been taken over by Sonakshi, this track seems never ending. I look forward to seeing Naina leave the house, she shouldn't stay somewhere where she is disrespected.
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too reflect the sentiments of nainaadmin's and feel the same way.   I have written the updates regularly, just because this one serial changed my views on the ability of Indians to come to the international level, but some thing has gone wrong somewhere.

I am afraid, Parvati Vaze is leaving the show, and that is why all these gimmicks to cover the tracks.    They believe in the sham TRPs, which themselves are a scam.   They do not trust their own mind, which led them to break away from the rut, and strike an independent chord, accept the 2 o'clock slot, and carry on without Star Plus adding a single promo on their behalf in other serials, but were pushing these ads, in between SSBN show.     Could it be the producers of this show, have been pushed to far, that they had to resort to this strategy, thinking they are pleasing the :"Crowd" ?     Whatever it is, I will wait and see, if my hunch proves right.

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah even i loved the show initially but now i wonder what the cvs are upto with the track...a serial that started off so well is now in this condition