Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Intoday's episode I feel sad for Bani!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I felt sorry for the Bani.Though She did a wrong thing in selling illegal cellphone to her friends to earn money.I think she has realise her mistake .so we have to forgive her ? what viewers says??

She was suspended for one week because she quarreled with her friends.She is worried how to inform this news in the house.She thinks who will believe herCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intoday's episode I feel sad for Bani!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
jhoot boli thi bani ne apne frnds se isliye aaj usse yeh din dekhna pada even i felt bad yaar she changed now even then she got into problems its really sad hope Preeto or someone in the house understand her...

br200910

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I feel preeto or Rajbeer one of them going to slove her problem.I hope because of futrustation she should not go back to  her old habitShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910hopehot

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

I feel preeto or Rajbeer one of them going to slove her problem.I hope because of futrustation she should not go back to  her old habitShocked
yaa even i got the doubt but hope bani doesnt repeat mistake again...someone should understand her problem either preeto or rajbeer...

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Yea.. Quitting a bad habit might not be that hard, but managing to not return to the old ways is very hard! She needs someone she can talk to, so that she knows what she's doing is right, and how wrong going back would be.

Yuvika_15

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Today I also felt very sorry for Bani. She is now understanding her Papaji also and is actually  caring for her family. I hope Preeto learns what happened in college and understands her and supports her. This child needs understanding and careful and loving guidance from elders. otherwise she may possibly go on the wrong track in her life.

Yuvika_15

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

i think so too

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Today I also felt very sorry for Bani. She is now understanding her Papaji also and is actually  caring for her family. I hope Preeto learns what happened in college and understands her and supports her. This child needs understanding and careful and loving guidance from elders. otherwise she may possibly go on the wrong track in her life.

i agree...bt i think mayb the writers wil shw tht due 2 failure of gtin family support she goes bk on da wrong track... its addressing the issue of hw easily teenage kids/college kids can gt misled 2 the wrong path n instead of punishment they need guidance, i feel rajbeer wil help her...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.