Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Circumstances upheave maturity in human beings (Page 3)

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Really well said!

Yep, no wonder they're focussing on Khushi's childlike innocence at present, cause it'll break her when she comes to know that evil people like Shyam exist. It's gonna be a huge shock for her, cause she thinks that everything in her world is good, bright and cheerful. And when she sees her father suffering, it'll be a major turning point for Khushi as a character. I guess we'll be seeing her mature into a responsible woman after that from the impulsive young girl that she is at the moment.

And Arnav, we've already seen, that Khushi makes him come face to face with those emotions that he's shut inside himself. He doesn't know why she makes him feel all that, cause no one except his di has been able to get Arnav out of ASR, but Khushi does that.

-Ishita
Thank you Ishita,
I thought the same while watching episodes from the day she started playing pranks just like a kid and then saying sorry to ASR with so much innocence which brought a sweet smile on his face.
This is reality, there is good and bad and then there is EVIL.

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_eyez123

This is actually an interesting point...Khushi is so full of life and confident that her views are correct as she does everything by her faith and family...how can one go wrong?

When she finds out about Shyam and the extent he went through to achieve her, the fact that he embarked on an affair and cheated on his wife maliciously FOR HER will knock six bells out of her. 
She has never had a boyfriend, or had potential admirers as noted by Bua-ji...her antics will make it harder for her to get a rishta unlike Payal.  It is understandable that the whole situation will toughen her up and make her more harder...She'll find it hard to trust people and open up to them without thinking they have an ulterior motive and as a result will be more guarded.

As a twist in the story line I want there to be a role reversal where Arnav tries to open Khushi up and let her know that the whole world isn't as bad as she thinks...I really want him to be there for her and protect her and make Khushi khush again...Smile

Thank you angel-eyez, oh I would love to see the bold part too. Lets hope CT's will satisfy us all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.

siditi Senior Member
siditi
siditi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
this Shyam is a creep, girls. i hate him! I just love arnav n khushi
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
so true..Radhe!

i get what you are saying!!

i guess growing up is part of life..and such jolts which basically amounts to fraud and betrayal!!

and that would make anyone not trust any single person..and sometimes even oneself if one should trust one's judgement and befriend people who on the front seem nice but are totally untruthful!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085.Euphoria.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
nice post, im not in favour of losing the bubbly khushi.  wat  will we be left with...??two unhappy people plotting against each other.  smells like an old story repackaged
Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvez

@ Radhe great Post...and quite intresting POV's by others too.

If we lose the impulsive Khushi, then how do we get back some life in Arnav?.He needs the trigger to be shaken up , to react...to realise.She might mature a bit, but if she loses her lively spirit,  her spunk then it would be quite mundane.Dull...Dark???What to look for,?as some spoilers indicated...more hatred,vendetta...where are we heading to??? I don't see a "PYAAR" at all in the title let alone a name for the Love??

Her spunk makes his mind congested,go blank and root of all his frustration,but she is the stem of his inspiration.When he first met her,he never thought this would transpire, the feelings of hate,curiosity,scorn and now desire.She makes him Mad, feeling crazy-its quite dumb and absurd to him.He is fighting with in himself.He wants to hate her but he can't bring himself to do so.

Today's turning point was the Fuse dabba scene( for KKG's realisation)...and it really looked cute when he took a peek to glance at Khushi before taking La inside.UFFF!!! What an irresistable Lover he would be if all the barriers around him are shunned.Day Dreaming

Thankyou Ashvez for your thoughts. I get your point without impulsive Kushi we will be lost BUT don't lose hope there is always a way out isn't it? and CT's will find the solution.

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

so true..Radhe!

i get what you are saying!!

i guess growing up is part of life..and such jolts which basically amounts to fraud and betrayal!!

and that would make anyone not trust any single person..and sometimes even oneself if one should trust one's judgement and befriend people who on the front seem nice but are totally untruthful!!
Oh thank you Vrushali, you got I wanted to say.
And then you pointed out the most important of all TRUST. The most important aspect of being in love with someone is Trust, and that's what ASR doesnot have on anyone except his Di.
and Kushi will join the band of not trusting people blindly. BUT later on and don't know when and how but they need trust eachother which will lead to complete and unconditional Love for eachother.
What say?????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

nice post, im not in favour of losing the bubbly khushi.  wat  will we be left with...??two unhappy people plotting against each other.  smells like an old story repackaged
Hey cheer up, nothing is lost as of now.
You have to read topic made by Geet about Love-Hate relation, it pretty much exlain everything.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index