India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

CVS Why Hate Veecha - leads of the show

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
CVS whats your psyche behind hating Veecha who are the lead of the show...why take away their baby their happiness and always show evil win over good...WHY?? Is jealously all you can show in Uttaran be it Tappu or Nani or Divya...are you aware/have understaning of positive virtues is goodness only mahanta personified for you?? Veecha did good raising Mukta and theya re punished for raising her WOW...why just kill veecha baby, kill veecha too... 
Are you confused on who is the lead...are you confused if you want to make Tappu positive or negative...what are you trying to do and where are you taking the story...Is tappu a vamp a negative protagonist or evil turned bad???? We see huge coverage for Rathore and Tappu and Veer Ichcha role is dying away more and more...who are the protagonists of the show or are there none coz you are confused and your writer does not know what to write, such a moron

Why should the audience watch Uttaran - it only gives wrong messages, evil only wins over good??? Evil prevails always...UT is the ultimate moronic team...unfortunate for the actors working on the show who have to go through the nonsense story for their commitment for their contract...UT is a breading ground for good actors talent wasted

Is TRP race all it is with this nonsensical story...do you have no moral standing for stories...

Edited by sps0114 - 21 September 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmasumalijessi14315sunrise35crisps21RiyacuteJenishazzraju_skyTwinkie_Star-Wanderer-NadanParindeytiny15

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Angry sps i'm also saying the same. I'm damn sure cvs are jealous. But this dead baby thing is the last thing for one to imagine. Nobody wants it to happen even to their enemies.how cruel and for what i really dont understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Angry sps i'm also saying the same. I'm damn sure cvs are jealous. But this dead baby thing is the last thing for one to imagine. Nobody wants it to happen even to their enemies.how cruel and for what i really dont understand.
I want Nani to be caught in action of stealing the baby and she should be sent to Jailand rots there for life - so that everyone including her own Julab Jammun can live in peace and Divya too can start thinking straight...nani is sooo evil...

Whats this crap of Veecha taking care of Mukta and Tappu crying buckets...now Veecha kid going to land with Tappu, with cvs's sicko mind...What are they trying to show...this is not even Uttaran these cvs morons dont know how to potray uttaran anymore...

Edited by sps0114 - 21 September 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalijessi14315riatagoreraju_skytiny15

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
If the kid goes to devil taps. then this serial will loose the audiences.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

suhani77 Groupbie
suhani77
suhani77

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I agree..its soo hard to digest soo many wrong twists in a couple's life all the time. when ever veecha are united, its no longer than 2 weeks that makers WANT to give an unwarranted twist to their lives..pl understand it does not make any sense! the show wil earn more trp's when good wins over evil and veecha are happy and together..rather than the other way round.
pehle veecha cud'nt get married, then when they did, taps came in with her fake baby due to which they again got seperated. now again when they r back, they r stealing their baby...i mean what!!!??? this show will go on an on showering sufferings on them!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalitiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top