without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
So nice of you , Nur and Jzee, to make the post even if the video was not working and give us the caps and the story !This week's bad for me , I miss catching up with you all and joining "live " on the discussions... hope to tune in "real time" soon, good to see all of you full of lively remarks... GK are such a relief to think of even momentarily , in the midst of the craziest day...

lovely caps and lovely discussions..thanks, everyone...

VJ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
NUR - Shocked We both had a simultaneous sitcom attack this weekend?! I just finished changing my dabba settings and then came and saw the JC splash all over your space Blushing 

If it was on Indian TV, we might have seen an ME with Sheldon, Chandler and Joey all at once ROFL
SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

ROFL! i died laughing here! *holds her stomach* ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  God Guys the captions were amazing! the talsagra bar was awesome!  ROFL and party pooper sulking and hugging the pillar  ROFL 

But probability of Gullu taking a hint = probability of Talli using brain power = probability approaching zero *head desk*  

i loved the glare hexes Kesar was shooting at Gulaal  when she came to "take" him to Dushyant LOL  Boy was he mad or what! oh and the ramp walk  seriously it seemed like everybody was waiting for their swagat LOL 

Kesar's reaction? Aur kya hona hai, aankhein targeting his one and only Heart LOL  hayee Day DreamingLOL

... and ye lo, ye bhi agaye, Mr. party pooper - the angry young man *tuntuna BG* Kesudaaa!  ROFL  Hahahaha god Kesar! *pulls cheeks* LOL

^^ spot the difference in two caps above? notice the eyes. For exactly a femto second they glare at birthday bu-oy, before returning focus to *who else* but bewafa Gullu - who by the way, Galool as ever is smiling too much for her own good Stern Smile *shakes head* 

JK: janam din mubarak ho 
Dushy: ye bhi acha tareeka hai mujhe meri umar yaad dilaane ka Wacko [so much for gratitude]
Gullu - *reaction below*

Camera man, with more brains than Galool herself, ghumaos mundi to find out what the burning smell is about. And discovers ... haila! Shocked LMAO! God he's sulking so badly! Gulaal bery bad! *shakes head*

Gulaal - chal Kesar
Kesar - sacha warrior to the last bullet that he is, still trying to shoot her down LOL This was my favorite ROFL Gulaal can really be so clueless at times! talk about being downright dumb.. Talli rubbed off on her way too much in those ten years *shakes head*

---

Caps contd below

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 24 January 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21without-fathom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index