Bitter turmoil and breakdowns (Page 3)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
awesome post...
havent seen this KG scenes like other..may be twice

but i like how u ppl have desrcibed..its all so refreshing to watch

@Jzee..u killed me with those captions...especially for ur target no. 1 - Kesuda...LOL...i was laughing like an idiot readig all the captions..too good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJwithout-fathomAreYaar

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Jzee, Nur..  it was "early to bed" yesterday for me... and I missed out on ur caps, and any discussion last night... Needless to say, the caps are brilliant, and the icing on the cake are your captions... I couldn't stop laughing enough... perfect way to wake up Tongue

I am so-in-love with your "glare hexes"...and the Minnie Gullu look... yar, seriously, noone is scared of Kesar's death glares, or no one just notice him enough to take note of his angry-cum-hatred glares forDushy baba and St. Gullu (ROFL)... I mean seriously the whole family is there, and he is being given the chief guest ka honour, and no one cares to give one glance at his face and see how angry / upset the buoy looks... hopeless family...

I know that this whole Gulaal planning the b'day celebration bit was in response to her over-hearing JK and Giga kaka discussing how Dushy was oh-so-ignored and burdened with too much responsibilities.. with noone bothering to remembering his b'day... however, poor Kesar does not know that, and hence this extra anger at her that how could she be so magnanimous, as opposed to the reality...

The last two scenes - Imli and the album- had Kesar maybe mellowing a tad bit, but this whole Dushy b'day angle drove them away in a moment... Gulaal had it coming, though Kesar chose to take it out on himself by turning to the Talsagra bar.. I expected some really harsh words / actions for his Gulaal, but I guessing knowing that he knows her heart best, this might have been his way of hurting her further...

Seriously, this whole MB praising Gulaal bit for the whole planning, was such a shocker moment for poor Kesar... of all the people in the family, his Gulaal was planning... and it proved in his insecure mind that she really was in cahoots with the bad man... or maybe just drove him further along the lines of mistrust...  he had been tormented enough over the last decade, even while away from his Gulaal... and on his return, he sees greater understanding and friendship between these two, in his opinion... how can it not hurt or break his heart further... when he keeps getting more and more signs to follow his mistrust of his Gulaal... its amazing that he could still keep that lil flame of love burning deep (very deep) inside his heart still.. despite it all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21sauriswithout-fathomAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
AAAH!!!! Angry

I spent an hour capping the bar scene - and then by the accidental wrong click of the mouse lost it all Censored

*edit*

okay I'm gonna do it again in a while - but I doubt I can do them all again, oh I feel SO mad! arghhh! 

Edited by JZephyr - 22 September 2011 at 4:56am
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Batch 3

---

Kesar's hud dabaang dabaang entry at Talsagra Bar - which btw is a very ethnic  khandar place LOL

Bar audience mein macha tehelka reaction 

Yellow Friend (YF hereafter) - Kesar! Shocked Kesar agaya! Jaldi chupaa yaar! (bolo, Kesar na hogaya koi excise officer hua LOL ) warna aaj bhi uska sikka sara maza kharab kardega ROFL  Bichari Gullu is not the only sikke ke zulm ki maari insaan apparently LOL

But Kesar ko ullu banana mushkil hi nahi, naamumkin hai Cool
YF - Arre Kesar, aa naa yaar, baith! 
K - *no hello hi bye bye* ye kya chupaa raha tu?! *james bond look*
YF - kuch ni yaar!
K - *deaf to first answer* haath mein kya hai tere?
YF - *broken record* kuch ni yaar!

Kesar - *bolna band... kaam shuru!*

Excise officer Kesar confiscates maal 

YF (whose brain, I swear, can give Talli's a run for her money Shocked ) - dekh yaar agar tujhe ni peeni, to mat peena, par hume to peene de LOL bohot mehengi aayi hai yaar, humpe aisa zulm mat kar ROFL Okay who else thinks this guy sounds like he's pleading for his 'izzat'? Abi agla dialog maarega, isse bhagwaan ke liye chod de yaar ROFL

Kesar contemplating look. honest officer dilemma vs bas ek baar peelun kya?! Ermm LOL The classic head VS heart debate  as voiceover in his mind is MBs voice telling Dushyant that the party was all Gullu's doing. And then scene change in voice over, to who else, but dear old Duggu Dead

Kesar the new poster boy for Bacardi - okay no, some desi brand... maybe McDowell's Mera No.1?!?! LOL

Now Ready???

Okay, 

GOoo! 

Bottoms Up Ouch

And look at this guy LOL 
Red Friend (RF) - *voiceover in his head* ye honest officer to apne jaisa corrupt nikla!!! Dancing

And look at this guys smile - anyone reminded of Talli?! I swear these two should have hooked up, who needed Kunal LOL

Kesar's moment of glory (not) Confused

^^ Thumping success, he's impressed one and all. But anyone wana guess voiceover in his head?! Woi ghissa pitaa - aisa kya rishtaa hai tumara apne pati ke qaatil ke saath... Sleepy

And bar mein mehfil to celebrate Kesar's bottoms up 

YF - wah Kesar wah *gag - didn't I say this guy is match made in heaven for Talli. dimaag ke naam par zilch dialog maarta hai Stern Smile plus added bonus that he doesn't do shaayri LOL * aaj lag raha hai humara dost waapas agaya Shocked criteria to dekho!!! LOL

Kesar - incoming/outgoing bar Devdas mode. Bichara is so torn between his lowe for two people - inki smile ne jeena mushkil kar diya bichaare ka Ouch

Lowe #1 - Galoolhead

And Lowe #2  - jiski photo dimag se nikalne kaa naam nahi leti LOL

--- 
So this scene is followed by suggestion to play Kabaddi - and Kesar (jo khelne ke liye waapas nahi aya tha, kal tak) says - aaj khelte hain Shocked Roz roz rules badal jaate hain is bande ke, I swear, ultra confused personality! Hate Gullu one day, Hate not the next; Purana wala Kesar one day, purana wala not the next; khelne ni aya one day, aaj khelte hain next Wacko I can imagine why his sikka keeps giving those aadha aadha verdicts! Bichara Kesar ki company mein rehkar wo bhi confuse hogaya LOL

Anyway, so during the game, he imagines Dushyant's face in RF (iss obsession ko kya naam dein?! ROFL ) 

And nearly strangles the guy - aur kara lo bottoms up!  - until the others pull them apart and then snapping to reality, Kesar walks away! [No wonder we never saw the friends again Ouch aise lethal attack ke baad kiski himmat LOL ]  and there's nothing much to cap, so I'll just do a couple or so main expressions. 

D at his hypnotic best - look into my eyes... 

Kesar bichara fully hypnotized...! 

Lo dekh lo doodh peene ka fayda - check out the doley being utilized LOL

Kesar to RF aka his illusion of Dushy - ye haath nahin, faasi ka fanda hai ROFL

And gaon waale trying to reason with apna Veeru (aka Kesar) that there is no convenient version of 'suicide' which involves killing someone else instead and win over Basanti (aka Gullu) for himself ROFL

And Kesar snaps to reality Stern Smile

---

Okay, on a serious note, the one thing I really like about this scene, is the filming of Kesar getting drunk the over all get up given to Neil, and of course his very good sense of expression. Watching him drunk makes me cringe that tad, feel an inevitable distasteful disgust for him, even if I feel bad for the reason that has led him to this - which is how it should be right? This is a boy, who is getting drunk, crazy drunk, on alcohol and that fire inside, for the first time, and that he cannot deal with his alcohol comes out so naturally! Like how many of us look at drunk boys and think - oh he looks so roughishly charming and cute, or oh he's so sad I want to hug him because he looks so cute like this, hurt and sad and drunk?! But that's the kind of 'imaging' 99% shows depict, for drunk heroes - whereas in Kesar's case, when Mansi sniffs and steps away, you feel her disgust - he presents that kind of real shabby picture where even if you feel for his heart, you want to keep him at an arm's length, and then reprimand him severely for what's he's done to himself! There's that kind of dark gory feel to his drunken state - which is not appealing, exactly like the scene demands and he presents a picture where you want to slap him out of this stupor to get him back on track, and not smother and hug and sympathize with him, cause poor heartbroken guy was so desperate he had to get drunk! 

So yeh, I love the way that distinction stands out from every other A B ...Z actor pulling off a drunk sequence where he looks suavely charming instead of... well, the drunken mess that he ought to look! 

--- 
and that's for yesterday now. Sorry for sooo much delay, and although I don't have time now to sit and reply to comments (because silly as I am, I had to do the capping twice) but I read them all and echo everyone! 

xx

Edited by JZephyr - 22 September 2011 at 6:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansrp--Minks--VJ-LNMDJMR21prachuryaBioinfo_ChaituMaz.incandescence-Swetha-AreYaar

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

AAAH!!!! Angry

I spent an hour capping the bar scene - and then by the accidental wrong click of the mouse lost it all Censored

*edit*

okay I'm gonna do it again in a while - but I doubt I can do them all again, oh I feel SO mad! arghhh! 

Ouch.. JZee.. the whole process of doing the caps, the write-ups, and then making a post seems like such a tall order... I know that its your GK phangiri, which makes you go that extra mile to still do it, and not feel like a tedious chore... and kudos to you guys -- JZee, Nur, Reemz ... Clap 

Maybe you guys can do it on alternate days, if it suits better.. we are happy to read out and chip in with our bits everyday, but don't want our dear post-makers to burn out... However, if you are generous enough to do it everyday, I shall be more than happy to chip in as much as I can... Smile just a friendly suggestion... no offence intended.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Aww thank you Minks! Hug I think we're going fine for now - yesterday was just not my day I think - but yes, if we're both time pressed or can't manage (while Reemz is away) then we'd leave a note and skip... otherwise in general, I like doing this daily drill tons! Makes it easy to pretend the show is still going, in a sense! Besides, what else is there to watch or do in the name of TV entertainment anyway?! Disapprove

Everyone - final CAPS are up! 

ps: doing the caps makes me realize Nur gets to do the hardest part of the post - Hug you go girl! Thumbs Up

Edited by JZephyr - 22 September 2011 at 6:28am

--Minks--AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
LOLLL loved your CAPS on the Talsagra bar bits, JzeeClapLOL...seriously for some reason there are a LOT of amusing things about that scene...haha...and you capped it perfectly!

And I agree with your point about the disgust that Kesar's drinking brings about...they didn't romanticize it at all and that's something I admired about the way they showed this scene too...you feel disgusted and irritated with Kesar for what he's doing to himself and what a shabby, sorry state he is in while sympathizing at the same time with the turmoil that brings him to this state too...there is that RAWNESS as we've discussed many times...that rawness that is what makes the situations so gritty in some ways...especially in Kesar's case.

Anywhoo...today's scene I'm excited about! :D loll...you know that was the first GK scene I watched? haha...anyways more on that in the actual post :-)

As for the work involving CAPS...thanks, guys! loll...sometimes I get lazy myself and don't manage to cap all the bits too...lol

--Minks--without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
^^ I can imagine getting lazy - damn I was telling myself all the time, its okay, just this once, then Nur can take her job right back gladly LOL

And ME TOO ME TOO *jumps excited* I love today's scene. 

Since we both do - do you want to begin with the caps? it is a classic scene for both caps and written - so we can go either way... 

If you have title crisis - I'm smug about the title I kept for the vid, so you can chori it Approve LOL if need be ... 

Gulaal Ka Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda Shocked  <-- because this is the first scene since his return before Gulaal dons the rebuking right she once held over her Kesar! Where she gives him right left center - because his exceeding is no longer acceptable! A glimpse of the same Gulaal, who once caned her own darling boy Kesu...! 

ps: I'm re-uploading the vid, to make sure the link works - but I also checked for back up and that other YT accounts links are working for today's scene, so we're backed up... Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index