Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JZephyr

AAAH!!!! πŸ˜‘

I spent an hour capping the bar scene - and then by the accidental wrong click of the mouse lost it all πŸ€¬

*edit*

okay I'm gonna do it again in a while - but I doubt I can do them all again, oh I feel SO mad! arghhh! 

Ouch.. JZee.. the whole process of doing the caps, the write-ups, and then making a post seems like such a tall order... I know that its your GK phangiri, which makes you go that extra mile to still do it, and not feel like a tedious chore... and kudos to you guys -- JZee, Nur, Reemz ... πŸ‘ 

Maybe you guys can do it on alternate days, if it suits better.. we are happy to read out and chip in with our bits everyday, but don't want our dear post-makers to burn out... However, if you are generous enough to do it everyday, I shall be more than happy to chip in as much as I can... πŸ˜Š just a friendly suggestion... no offence intended.πŸ€—
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww thank you Minks! πŸ€— I think we're going fine for now - yesterday was just not my day I think - but yes, if we're both time pressed or can't manage (while Reemz is away) then we'd leave a note and skip... otherwise in general, I like doing this daily drill tons! Makes it easy to pretend the show is still going, in a sense! Besides, what else is there to watch or do in the name of TV entertainment anyway?! πŸ˜’

Everyone - final CAPS are up! 

ps: doing the caps makes me realize Nur gets to do the hardest part of the post - πŸ€— you go girl! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLLL loved your CAPS on the Talsagra bar bits, JzeeπŸ‘πŸ˜†...seriously for some reason there are a LOT of amusing things about that scene...haha...and you capped it perfectly!

And I agree with your point about the disgust that Kesar's drinking brings about...they didn't romanticize it at all and that's something I admired about the way they showed this scene too...you feel disgusted and irritated with Kesar for what he's doing to himself and what a shabby, sorry state he is in while sympathizing at the same time with the turmoil that brings him to this state too...there is that RAWNESS as we've discussed many times...that rawness that is what makes the situations so gritty in some ways...especially in Kesar's case.

Anywhoo...today's scene I'm excited about! :D loll...you know that was the first GK scene I watched? haha...anyways more on that in the actual post :-)

As for the work involving CAPS...thanks, guys! loll...sometimes I get lazy myself and don't manage to cap all the bits too...lol
without-fathom thumbnail
^^ I can imagine getting lazy - damn I was telling myself all the time, its okay, just this once, then Nur can take her job right back gladly πŸ˜†

And ME TOO ME TOO *jumps excited* I love today's scene. 

Since we both do - do you want to begin with the caps? it is a classic scene for both caps and written - so we can go either way... 

If you have title crisis - I'm smug about the title I kept for the vid, so you can chori it  πŸ˜† if need be ... 

Gulaal Ka Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda πŸ˜²  <-- because this is the first scene since his return before Gulaal dons the rebuking right she once held over her Kesar! Where she gives him right left center - because his exceeding is no longer acceptable! A glimpse of the same Gulaal, who once caned her own darling boy Kesu...! 

ps: I'm re-uploading the vid, to make sure the link works - but I also checked for back up and that other YT accounts links are working for today's scene, so we're backed up... πŸ˜Ž
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
JZ JZ Maar dalaa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† stomach hurts laughing..wonderful caps!

I agree with you on the bit that they made it seem quite real...especially like you see in the kabaddi bit...there is no effort to make him all pretty for the camera..
without-fathom thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLL loved your CAPS on the Talsagra bar bits, JzeeπŸ‘πŸ˜†...seriously for some reason there are a LOT of amusing things about that scene...haha...and you capped it perfectly!

☺️ Thankeee Nur πŸ€— I did keep wishing you were the one capping and I could just do the bak bak πŸ˜† but phew *wipes a brow* glad to hand the baton back to you, for the nth time of repeating that! 
without-fathom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maz.

JZ JZ Maar dalaa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† stomach hurts laughing..wonderful caps!

I agree with you on the bit that they made it seem quite real...especially like you see in the kabaddi bit...there is no effort to make him all pretty for the camera..

Maz  πŸ€— Your excitement was evident in how you jump across scenes πŸ˜† But that doesn't mean you don't come for vishesh tippani tonight! 

And yes - quite the contrary to pretty for camera! They actually seemed to have given him some grimy kind of face touch up, because he looked very real for someone whose high on booze, and then under the scorching sun, dehydration begins to play up with your appearance, quite like Kesar reflects. 
without-fathom thumbnail
Oh btw - this is such a random observation - but Kesar's friends are pukke TEAM GK! 

Ek ne Red (Gulaal) pehna hai, and the other in Yellow (the forum's accepted variation on Kesari)  
AreYaar thumbnail

^^ I can imagine getting lazy - damn I was telling myself all the time, its okay, just this once, then Nur can take her job right back gladly πŸ˜†

And ME TOO ME TOO *jumps excited* I love today's scene. 

Since we both do - do you want to begin with the caps? it is a classic scene for both caps and written - so we can go either way... 

If you have title crisis - I'm smug about the title I kept for the vid, so you can chori it  πŸ˜† if need be ... 

Gulaal Ka Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda πŸ˜²  <-- because this is the first scene since his return before Gulaal dons the rebuking right she once held over her Kesar! Where she gives him right left center - because his exceeding is no longer acceptable! A glimpse of the same Gulaal, who once caned her own darling boy Kesu...! 

ps: I'm re-uploading the vid, to make sure the link works - but I also checked for back up and that other YT accounts links are working for today's scene, so we're backed up... πŸ˜Ž

LOLL chalo you can take some rest for a bit...haha...waise truly hats off to you that after such a crazy day at work also you managed to take so many caps! I might have chickened out in your placeπŸ˜†

Oh yeah today's scene has MANY interesting layers and shades to it...I feel that Gulaal's reactions to him very much mirrored the audiences as well...the anger, the feeling of disgust, betrayal...and the way she rebukes him...ok more on that when I cap itπŸ˜†

Arey we can go either way...you can post your written first and I can reserve for caps and post those...whatever works...LOL@ the title...haha perfect!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Maz  πŸ€— Your excitement was evident in how you jump across scenes πŸ˜† But that doesn't mean you don't come for vishesh tippani tonight! 

And yes - quite the contrary to pretty for camera! They actually seemed to have given him some grimy kind of face touch up, because he looked very real for someone whose high on booze, and then under the scorching sun, dehydration begins to play up with your appearance, quite like Kesar reflects. 

He was like not even able to stand straight in the kabaddi scene...what LOSER friends he has...Gulaal was right pehle bhi...what kind of friends are these that first made him have bhaang as a kid and now this...idiots of the highest order...πŸ˜†...he totally deserved the karaara jawaab she gave himπŸ˜†

All that aside...strictly acting wise NB did a superb job of the realism in this scene...very different from the usual romanticized drunks we see on TV like you said Jzee.