Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

mistis thoughtsand ishtyle 21st september 2011 (Page 4)

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

."jhooth bole kauwa kate, kale kauwe se dareeyo

Kanha aake sir pe danda marenge tum dekhte rahiyooLOLLOL

too good misti --- i am in splits 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

what i loved in today's episode -- dev for his remark " main radhika ko samay de paa raha hoon samman nahin"

mohini was brilliant, some logic is back in the show, they are not talking about dharam now . first it was dev's blind love for Rohan, and radhika helped him to pull away his blinds, now it should be dev who should help radhika pull away the blinds of barkha's love from her eyes. 
one thing more, they are not talking about barkha when they are alone, its just about two of them.
i will really excuse cv's of all that they showed after dev n radhika's marriage if they show dev playing along barkha and then finally bringing out her real face in front of radhika atleast. please cv's let him have some intelligence .

Misti: that parody was too funny...

August: Agree with you completely...Also that underlined line was highlight of the episode for me too...I really hope that they show that Dev playing along with BV and expose her at the right time...Mohini was very good yday...And yes, please no playing with Dharma and religion again...

Edited by anukapoor - 22 September 2011 at 5:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

."jhooth bole kauwa kate, kale kauwe se dareeyo

Kanha aake sir pe danda marenge tum dekhte rahiyooLOLLOL

too good misti --- i am in splits ...thanksWink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

what i loved in today's episode -- dev for his remark " main radhika ko samay de paa raha hoon samman nahin" yes and very true...

mohini was brilliant, some logic is back in the show, they are not talking about dharam now .yes hopefully they have realsied that dharm was not the right word to use here...they meant duty and although some people do you the word dharm for duty but majority will take it as the right path...so it is better to stick to kartavya... first it was dev's blind love for Rohan, and radhika helped him to pull away his blinds, now it should be dev who should help radhika pull away the blinds of barkha's love from her eyes. Radhika actually does not have blind love for Barkha...she is wary of her.
one thing more, they are not talking about barkha when they are alone, its just about two of them.yes
i will really excuse cv's of all that they showed after dev n radhika's marriage if they show dev playing along barkha and then finally bringing out her real face in front of radhika atleast. please cv's let him have some intelligence . I think the intelligence phase might have started...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Hilarious misti especiall mohini lack of ahem ahem of evryone knowing about it lolll
Thanks lavalina.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

LOL  Misti.

great thoughts.
had fun reading.LOL  ClapThanks NiHaWink

i liked the episode but except for the precap.Angry...I am worried about Radhika..

I loved Mohini in yesterday's episode, loved how she questions BakROFL, that was scene steeler and liked the convo of Virat-Mohini( for the first time i liked their convo) i wont mind seeing more of these type of convo's between Mirat...they are funny and being mohini, it is cute.I have always liked Virat-Mohini combination...they are usually bantering and at each other and thats why I like them.

RaDev's convo was cute...the way he puts sindoor, Radh's smile, Dev asking her if she's the one of the lucky onesLOL ( he says it very cute)... 
I want to see more and more and more loving talk between RaDev, i am loving them...tue's and yesterday talk were very cute...hope they talk like this everyday.Day Dreamingyeh I know that you will like that part...

I liked how Dev explains his thoughts to the trio and asks if they trust him.
Padma's reaction were intresting, when Dev says about giving RPship to Rohan, she had more of a thoughtful expression rather than stunned look ( if am i right) Now she might want her son to be RP, since Dev itself has planted in her...lets see how her character will turns out...she has always wanted RP for Rohan...and maight have been working on it too. 

I feel so sad RaDev are being shown like dumbs in Bak's false friendship. You mean going to the temple for Rads...well I was ok with it...she believes in symbols and rituals ...she has believed that putting sindoor on kanha's feet will keep her husband safe...so if someone tells her all this and also adds that her mother did not do it and hence her father died...Rads will be freaked out. As for Dev I am not too sure that he is still dumbe...anyway will get a better idea in the coming episodes.
I think Rohan will the saviour, he'll bring back Radh... but still i want Dev himself to stop( i know he wont have any double thoughts) but i want Kahna do some miracle that, that he'll get distracted by something and he'll stop and then Radh arrives. As I have said I am more worried about Radhika

For me i think Avinash was brilliant yeaterday, the way he explain in the kitchen and the segment of RaDev. he was good.and all others were also good. Rubina, Padma, Mohini...

btw looks like Amba had that tight expression the other day, because she  was angry with Rohan... her expressions were good towards RaDev yesterday.  but she still wants the family honour not being harmed and RP to stay in the family...so I will hold back from commenting on her

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Another thing I forgot to post the trio Dai Padma Mohini reminded  me the three monkeys of Gandhiji in opposite bura dekho bura bolo bura sunoLOLWink but pretending otherwise
Good catch...ChalhovLOL

PutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Misti, only your posts are making this dumb storyline bearable. Thanks for that. 

Otherwise the show is not at all entertaining for me. So, just come online and read the updates. Can you believe, I didn't even watch the MahaEpisode as I was so mad at the CVs!!!

Thanks Bholabear. About the ME I am not surprised...and you are most probably not the only one.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukapoor

Misti: Hilarious isstyle and good take on the episode..
Thanks Anu.
BV is turning out to be quite a pyscho...why would anyone use their dead father's name like that and insult his memories. That is insane..yes no sane person does that...Mohini was funny and she is back...it was quite nice to see her show BV her place...with her remarks like fake sindoor etc.I was missing this Mohini and am definitely glad to have her back..Yday it was very interesting to watch expression on Padma's face, when Dev declares that he will make Rohan as RP...Neither did she nor Dai object even once that it was Dadaji (because of prediction of Kashi Maharaj) wanted Dev to become RP...She did not say, Rohan is not eligible to become a RP after all the misdeeds that he has done...Her insecurity and her desire was showing...I feel she has this hurt that she is hiding...the hurt of being mistress of Hari...the betrayal at the hands of her husband...the hurt of her son being illegitimate...and how his rights were snatched...he was supposedly husband of Rads and would be RP, but Rohan was insulted and she herself had to throw him out of the house...so all these insults have been adding up and Dev - who is her Sauten's son is getting all the things that were supposedly meant for Rohan...so somewhere she is not liking the present situation...So she might be involved with something here??? More than hurt she might feel insulted that nothing is hers or Rohans...they are all Dev's and Chayas...and that she was living in a make belief world and was just a showpiece in the family ...and also angry at Dev and Radhika for breaking her dreams...During her outburst after she got to know the ruth she never spoke about Dev's loss it was all what she has lost...so keeping all that in mind I won't be surprised if she is planning something.  

Yday BV plays with Radhika's emotions as she knows that when it comes to Dev, Radhika will go to any extreme...But one thing I am not sure of is, why Radhika did not agree for Dev to pick her up back from the temple? Is it the only way, CV's could think of ?? Why will Dev agree to let Radhika come all by herself in the night walking? How will they show what they are planning to show if Radhika does not insist on returning by herself and Dev in the Purohit Bhavan.

Misti, one thing I want to bring up is the term Saubhagvati bhav...
or  Akhand saubhagyavati bhava ...means, may

you always be the one whose husband is alive, may you remain safe from the curse of widowhood...
It literally means "Fortunate woman" - good bhagya or fortune. Widows were considered as unfortunate in ancient times. Hence this term was particularly applied to married women or women of marriage age as a blessing to hold good fortune (indirectly referring to the long living of their husbands).

so, when Padma and Dai were giving blessings to Radhika after the Aarti, they were blessing her to be married (Dev's long life)...This is just my thoughts...may be someone can correct this, in case if this is wrong...
No you are right...It was my mistake...I think I have mentioned that in my reply to Neerjas post. 

What is the reason behind CV's not showing that Rohan knows that Dev is planning to make him the RP??? What could the cause? Is it because Rohan has his own agenda??? Does Rohan know? I don't think he knows. 
Also, Rohan's reaction at the dinning table are quite interesting...he was very cool and seemed very causal, when he posed a question to Dev about Radhika...It seemed like a very innocent question, but I think that question will have the key to today's episode..I thinks so too .I think Radhika will be back in time and stop Dev's hand from touching...I cannot even finish that sentence... CV's do know how to rile up the emotions on the forum...if Dev touches BB's forehead...ppl would go nuts...but I think this is only to raise curiosity...But even if he touches, how is that wrong...because as a human, he is helping another human...but BV has her own selfish agenda...Will I like watch him doing that, is totally another story...to me nothing is wrong in him touching Barkha's forehead...Dev has no bad thoughts in his mnd and he is doing it to ease the headache of a friend...the bad thoughts are in Barkha's mind...so why is Dev to blame for it.

Is Dev planning and is upto something? His interaction with BV at dinner table (did he overhear what B said???)  and Padma in the kitchen were quite interesting...lets see.

Neerjaa

JustShanta Goldie
JustShanta
JustShanta

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Misti as always I loved your thoughts. I think Rohan will play a role in foiling Barkha's plans, he may bring Radhika back just before Dev can lay a hand on Barkha.
Thanks for liking the thoughts...I am not interested in this Dev touching Barkhas forehead thing, to  me he is doing it out of concern for a person whom he thinks is a friend...I am more interested in something else...a symbolism that they showed before and whether that will be used now. 

Mishti, thank you for todays'UP, but what was symbolic
for you yes' ,did it play out today?

Edited by JustShanta - 22 September 2011 at 1:12pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index