Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

mistis thoughtsand ishtyle 21st september 2011 (Page 3)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Another thing I forgot to post the trio Dai Padma Mohini reminded  me the three monkeys of Gandhiji in opposite bura dekho bura bolo bura sunoLOLWink but pretending otherwise

Edited by chalhov - 22 September 2011 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Misti, only your posts are making this dumb storyline bearable. Thanks for that. 

Otherwise the show is not at all entertaining for me. So, just come online and read the updates. Can you believe, I didn't even watch the MahaEpisode as I was so mad at the CVs!!!

misti73Neerjaa

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Another thing I forgot to post the trio Dai Padma Mohini reminded  me the three monkeys of Ganmdhiji in opposite bura dekho bura bolo bura sunoLOLWink but pretending otherwise

LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL I love this analogy!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

misti ... your thoughts were hilarious .Thanks Rajsri.Wink..for some reason I don't know  why I can't click like to your post . please do take us down tangential paths often  LOLLOL ok I will try....Embarrassed

i found the episode quite entertaining though i wish we had more of rads and dev
..knew you will say that
- was relieved that dev seemed to have woken up a little bit from his ninni (am using your terms here, mistii ) ... and liked how he delivered the message to padma and company  ... at least he is beginning to think of alternatives and i am glad he did not discuss it with rads...yes otherwise Rads would have again started fighting for his RP tiltle when he himself is not that interested in it for the time being...its good that he is thinking one at a time...he is checking othes out and might have a plan too.  
-  mohini was hiilarious ... first with barkha and then with viraat .. like seeing virat and her together ...Mohini usually is if they just let her be herself...its the way she drops the pearls at the right time to the right people that creates comedy and she does have very good chemistry with Virat.
-  she gives everyone the msg she wants to, in her own delightful way,,,yesLOL
-  missed BB with her piercing looks today...LOL
-  rohan was a little too nonchalant in asking abt rads whereabouts...yes
-  padma's mind was going into overdrive when dev said that rohan could be rp ... and dev seemed to be watching her closely...yes...he knows her quite well...for her it is her security and with her son as RP she will get that and much more. 
-  as far as the precap is concerned, i was laughing at how they like to get everyone all riled up ... i remember rads being forced to feed rohan while dev was sick right after she came in as his pretend wife ... now this LOLLOL ...  if he does apply balm on her forehead, the forum will be after him tomorrow...Yes I knowWink 

-  barkha's is definitely a long term obsessions - but now i am wondering if she is after the rp title and money and dev or out to ruin dev or rads...thats what I thought on tuesday that she is going for destruction...wondering whether in some twisted way she is in some competetion with Rads...
- am unsure abt dev ... are they just making him appear totally clueless abt what is going on or is he just pretending but is planning something himself (would go more with his character prior to the raj tilak) ... i am going to assume the former till they show me something otherwise
...my gut reaction says he is planning and it is all to do with BB saying that how can they charge her without any proof...but without any explanation or monologues from him I will have to go with your first option.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrianukapoorNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

Misti, love reading your thoughts especially the ishtyle. Thanks laxmis...With out your thread I will be lost with Padma's character. I just can't understand her intentions.
Padma is a very insecure person who has lead a protected and luxurious life...she wanted her son to be the RP because in some way her security is linked to her son...but she lost all that when shewas humiliated in front of everyone with the ruth that she is nothing but a glorified mistress and her son is illegitimate and hence will not get the RP status. All these actually belong to Chaya and Dev..then on top of that her son is obsessed about someone who adores Dev and can do anything for Dev...and this girl showed the true face of her darling son to everyone in the family. So basically Padma lost everything to Dev and Rdahika made that happen...she will not be too happy about it and in probablity will plot in underhand way to harm Dev and Radhika to get her revenge...  Loved Dev's expressions when he was talking to Padma. Hope this is not just camera focus and Dev is upto some thing.I am also hoping that he is upto something 
Can't wait to read your update tomorrow. LOL

laxmisNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks for your istyle and thoughts.you are welcomeWink

Is Dev acting did he come to know BH truth. I have been wondering this from tuesday...he might have just heard something and nowjust playing along

Is he testing everyone to know who is after them especially as BB said yesterday  you don't have the proof so did that ring a bell in him as both Radhika and Dev were thoughtful and whatever it is BB did not directly lie anytime though she did hide the truth. Or is my mind working overtime without any thing...I am also thinking on similar lines

While talking to Radhika he asked are you getting ready for me liked him asking her that (yes...he demands stuff from her..she is the only one who id his own) and then he says today also you will make me wait. Then Bh coming to his room at night with some problem or something will it ring a bell.Lets see what they do here...I am waiting for them to show something that they hinted in the last few days... 

Liked Mohini and her pearls of wisdom making many people think Virat Bh. Was laughing the way in all scenes it was the trio of Padma Dai and Mohini usually Mohini  avoids the kitchen except when she comes to eat some tidbits.LOL...Mohini was brilliantLOL

Bh is becoming more and more psycho and is bound to fall very soon but she is also revengeful will she  hold the entire PF to ramson with the legal papers or like someone suggested will Radhika just tear them off and throw the papers at Bh.lets see

Well waiting to scene what the Cvs show todayLOL and then you are doing the update todayEmbarrassedLOLLOL

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Misti: Hilarious isstyle and good take on the episode...
BV is turning out to be quite a pyscho...why would anyone use their dead father's name like that and insult his memories. That is insane...Mohini was funny and she is back...it was quite nice to see her show BV her place...with her remarks like fake sindoor etc...Yday it was very interesting to watch expression on Padma's face, when Dev declares that he will make Rohan as RP...Neither did she nor Dai object even once that it was Dadaji (because of prediction of Kashi Maharaj) wanted Dev to become RP...She did not say, Rohan is not eligible to become a RP after all the misdeeds that he has done...Her insecurity and her desire was showing...I feel she has this hurt that she is hiding...the hurt of being mistress of Hari...the betrayal at the hands of her husband...the hurt of her son being illegitimate...and how his rights were snatched...he was supposedly husband of Rads and would be RP, but Rohan was insulted and she herself had to throw him out of the house...so all these insults have been adding up and Dev - who is her Sauten's son is getting all the things that were supposedly meant for Rohan...so somewhere she is not liking the present situation...So she might be involved with something here???

Yday BV plays with Radhika's emotions as she knows that when it comes to Dev, Radhika will go to any extreme...But one thing I am not sure of is, why Radhika did not agree for Dev to pick her up back from the temple? Is it the only way, CV's could think of ?? Why will Dev agree to let Radhika come all by herself in the night walking?

Misti, one thing I want to bring up is the term Saubhagvati bhav...
or  Akhand saubhagyavati bhava ...means, may

you always be the one whose husband is alive, may you remain safe from the curse of widowhood...
It literally means "Fortunate woman" - good bhagya or fortune. Widows were considered as unfortunate in ancient times. Hence this term was particularly applied to married women or women of marriage age as a blessing to hold good fortune (indirectly referring to the long living of their husbands).

so, when Padma and Dai were giving blessings to Radhika after the Aarti, they were blessing her to be married (Dev's long life)...This is just my thoughts...may be someone can correct this, in case if this is wrong...

What is the reason behind CV's not showing that Rohan knows that Dev is planning to make him the RP??? What could the cause? Is it because Rohan has his own agenda???

Also, Rohan's reaction at the dinning table are quite interesting...he was very cool and seemed very causal, when he posed a question to Dev about Radhika...It seemed like a very innocent question, but I think that question will have the key to today's episode...I think Radhika will be back in time and stop Dev's hand from touching...I cannot even finish that sentence... CV's do know how to rile up the emotions on the forum...if Dev touches BB's forehead...ppl would go nuts...but I think this is only to raise curiosity...But even if he touches, how is that wrong...because as a human, he is helping another human...but BV has her own selfish agenda...Will I like watch him doing that, is totally another story...

Is Dev planning and is upto something? His interaction with BV at dinner table (did he overhear what B said???)  and Padma in the kitchen were quite interesting...

Edited by anukapoor - 22 September 2011 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Misti as always I loved your thoughts. I think Rohan will play a role in foiling Barkha's plans, he may bring Radhika back just before Dev can lay a hand on Barkha.
Thanks for liking the thoughts...I am not interested in this Dev touching Barkhas forehead thing, to  me he is doing it out of concern for a person whom he thinks is a friend...I am more interested in something else...a symbolism that they showed before and whether that will be used now. 

Edited by misti73 - 22 September 2011 at 5:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index