Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

mistis thoughtsand ishtyle 21st september 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Misti loved your post , thank you Neerja and welcome back...after sometime ,found something  in the episode through your post to laugh about ..goodWink...I wrote a MI for monday too... First of all clear one thing , is Saubhagyavti bhav and Sada Suhagin are two different  blessings , are not they same ...People will really laugh at me if i tell them that i am learning so many things from CB..yes they are and thanks for reminding me..I have edited the mistake...Jokes apart , i like Mohini character , she is same , always saying meaning ful without thinking .yes this is the real Mohini...I was really mising her..she is so much fun this way than the stupid comedy scenes...Why Radhika has to go so far off , why she is not trusting her Kanha .She always does this...anything about ev and she will run to do it and people take advantage of that...the way you are describing trust in Kanha is how spiritual relationship with God should be..but this show is ritualistic, so they will show her ding some ritual.....Why in hindi soaps , women  , being educated , good-looking , most of the time from rich family , run after the married man or unmarried man , knowing very well , will not reciprocate their love...Is it happens in real world  oh thats their sterotype that smart, intelligent woman are bad and subservient ones are good girls...and it is something many conservative familes believe in India...here they have streched the bad to chasing married men... ...It was better somewhat from last few days ...Its high time Dev should give instructions to the family that without knocking nobody will enter in others rooms , specially to Barkha Rani..LOLLOL..she is beyond control now...Thanks again Misti i really enjoyed reading  your comments along with Angie and others . ...May be this is one of the reasons could not stay back from this forums ...I know that you are keeping away...didn't see you in the forum... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
misti ... your thoughts were hilarious .. please do take us down tangential paths often  LOLLOL

i found the episode quite entertaining though i wish we had more of rads and dev
- was relieved that dev seemed to have woken up a little bit from his ninni (am using your terms here, mistii ) ... and liked how he delivered the message to padma and company  ... at least he is beginning to think of alternatives and i am glad he did not discuss it with rads
-  mohini was hiilarious ... first with barkha and then with viraat .. like seeing virat and her together -  she gives everyone the msg she wants to, in her own delightful way
-  missed BB with her piercing looks today
-  rohan was a little too nonchalant in asking abt rads whereabouts
-  padma's mind was going into overdrive when dev said that rohan could be rp ... and dev seemed to be watching her closely
-  as far as the precap is concerned, i was laughing at how they like to get everyone all riled up ... i remember rads being forced to feed rohan while dev was sick right after she came in as his pretend wife ... now this LOLLOL ...  if he does apply balm on her forehead, the forum will be after him tomorrow 

-  barkha's is definitely a long term obsessions - but now i am wondering if she is after the rp title and money and dev or out to ruin dev or rads
- am unsure abt dev ... are they just making him appear totally clueless abt what is going on or is he just pretending but is planning something himself (would go more with his character prior to the raj tilak) ... i am going to assume the former till they show me something otherwise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi_avinafananukapoorNeerjaa

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Misti, love reading your thoughts especially the ishtyle. With out your thread I will be lost with Padma's character. I just can't understand her intentions.
Loved Dev's expressions when he was talking to Padma. Hope this is not just camera focus and Dev is upto some thing. 
Can't wait to read your update tomorrow. 

laxmi_avinafanNeerjaamisti73

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks for your istyle and thoughts.

Is Dev acting did he come to know BH truth.

Is he testing everyone to know who is after them especially as BB said yesterday  you don't have the proof so did that ring a bell in him as both Radhika and Dev were thoughtful and whatever it is BB did not directly lie anytime though she did hide the truth. Or is my mind working overtime without any thing

While talking to Radhika he asked are you getting ready for me liked him asking her that and then he says today also you will make me wait. Then Bh coming to his room at night with some problem or something will it ring a bell.

Liked Mohini and her pearls of wisdom making many people think Virat Bh. Was laughing the way in all scenes it was the trio of Padma Dai and Mohini usually Mohini  avoids the kitchen except when she comes to eat some tidbits.LOL

Bh is becoming more and more psycho and is bound to fall very soon but she is also revengeful will she  hold the entire PF to ramson with the legal papers or like someone suggested will Radhika just tear them off and throw the papers at Bh.

Well waiting to scene what the Cvs show todayLOL and then you are doing the update today

Edited by chalhov - 21 September 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34laxmi_avinafananukapoormisti73Neerjaa

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Misti as always I loved your thoughts. I think Rohan will play a role in foiling Barkha's plans, he may bring Radhika back just before Dev can lay a hand on Barkha.

anukapoormisti73Neerjaa

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

."jhooth bole kauwa kate, kale kauwe se dareeyo

Kanha aake sir pe danda marenge tum dekhte rahiyooLOLLOL

too good misti --- i am in splits 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

what i loved in today's episode -- dev for his remark " main radhika ko samay de paa raha hoon samman nahin"

mohini was brilliant, some logic is back in the show, they are not talking about dharam now . first it was dev's blind love for Rohan, and radhika helped him to pull away his blinds, now it should be dev who should help radhika pull away the blinds of barkha's love from her eyes. 
one thing more, they are not talking about barkha when they are alone, its just about two of them.
i will really excuse cv's of all that they showed after dev n radhika's marriage if they show dev playing along barkha and then finally bringing out her real face in front of radhika atleast. please cv's let him have some intelligence .

anukapoormisti73Neerjaa

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hilarious misti especiall mohini lack of ahem ahem of evryone knowing about it lolll

misti73

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
LOL  Misti.

great thoughts.
had fun reading.LOL  Clap

i liked the episode but except for the precap.Angry

I loved Mohini in yesterday's episode, loved how she questions BakROFL, that was scene steeler and liked the convo of Virat-Mohini( for the first time i liked their convo) i wont mind seeing more of these type of convo's between Mirat...they are funny and being mohini, it is cute.

RaDev's convo was cute...the way he puts sindoor, Radh's smile, Dev asking her if she's the one of the lucky onesLOL ( he says it very cute)... 
I want to see more and more and more loving talk between RaDev, i am loving them...tue's and yesterday talk were very cute...hope they talk like this everyday.Day Dreaming

I liked how Dev explains his thoughts to the trio and asks if they trust him.
Padma's reaction were intresting, when Dev says about giving RPship to Rohan, she had more of a thoughtful expression rather than stunned look ( if am i right) Now she might want her son to be RP, since Dev itself has planted in her...lets see how her character will turns out...

I feel so sad RaDev are being shown like dumbs in Bak's false friendship.

I think Rohan will the saviour, he'll bring back Radh... but still i want Dev himself to stop( i know he wont have any double thoughts) but i want Kahna do some miracle that, that he'll get distracted by something and he'll stop and then Radh arrives.

For me i think Avinash was brilliant yeaterday, the way he explain in the kitchen and the segment of RaDev. he was good.
and all others were also good. Rubina, Padma, Mohini...

btw looks like Amba had that tight expression the other day, because she  was angry with Rohan... her expressions were good towards RaDev yesterday.

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index