India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

gaurav s acting (Page 7)

Snehapo Groupbie
Snehapo
Snehapo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
In my opinion Gaurav is a good actor but nothing to rave about. He is a new CKT so you start to like the novelty. Once novelty wears off the ckt become monotonous same as the other ckts. Once you become attached to a ckt you watch them even though you know that they are monotonous. Vansh ckt was also good and many people loved the novelty of his ckt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalitiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I hv told liking and disliking acting is subjective view, if u like Rashmi acting it dosent mean everybody sd like her. I hv told many time i find both Rashmi and Tina r average actors. Its not becoz if they pair with someone they will become.good and if not thn bad. Certain emotions r played good by Rashmi but sometime its become monotonous with twisting acting. So i don't find extraordinary acting and its my personal view. As concern to awards thn even Tina hs own few. Dharmendra hd never own awards and as i know Amirkhan also i don't remember own much awards for acting in comparison to less talented actors. So i don't decide good or bad actor on the basis of awards, but my personal views, which depends of only acting and not otherthings. My point was not why people like certain actor but why they like only in particular situation LOL LOL
u r rite!!ClapClap me 2 don't think RD & TD as wonderful actresses. rather they r av. but sumtimes their acting in sum situations is v.gud but that doesn't mean tehy r super!! i never find RD's screaming sessions as superb acting rather irritating ones just like sumtimes i find TDs cryibg sessions irritating & not superb!!
and its also true that getting award doesn't mean u r  superb acting. if we see in bollywood Manoj Bajpai or Ashutosh Rana or Ashish Vidhyarthi or Tanvi Azami etc. rarely get nominated leave alone awards but they r much better actors than our so-called superstars like srk, salman or eevn aamir!!

and in UT i like Ayub Khan, Vaishali Thakkar & 2 sum extent Rohit Khurana & Garav Chopra!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliankit111

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

I hv told liking and disliking acting is subjective view, if u like Rashmi acting it dosent mean everybody sd like her. I hv told many time i find both Rashmi and Tina r average actors. Its not becoz if they pair with someone they will become.good and if not thn bad. Certain emotions r played good by Rashmi but sometime its become monotonous with twisting acting. So i don't find extraordinary acting and its my personal view. As concern to awards thn even Tina hs own few. Dharmendra hd never own awards and as i know Amirkhan also i don't remember own much awards for acting in comparison to less talented actors. So i don't decide good or bad actor on the basis of awards, but my personal views, which depends of only acting and not otherthings. My point was not why people like certain actor but why they like only in particular situation LOL LOL
u r rite!!ClapClap me 2 don't think RD & TD as wonderful actresses. rather they r av. but sumtimes their acting in sum situations is v.gud but that doesn't mean tehy r super!! i never find RD's screaming sessions as superb acting rather irritating ones just like sumtimes i find TDs cryibg sessions irritating & not superb!!
and its also true that getting award doesn't mean u r  superb acting. if we see in bollywood Manoj Bajpai or Ashutosh Rana or Ashish Vidhyarthi or Tanvi Azami etc. rarely get nominated leave alone awards but they r much better actors than our so-called superstars like srk, salman or eevn aamir!!

and in UT i like Ayub Khan, Vaishali Thakkar & 2 sum extent Rohit Khurana & Garav Chopra!!

U r right Rashmi and Tina are not super actors. But this is their first only show which means that their experience is limited to only uttaran. Besides actors like ayub khan Gaurav Chopra Tanvi Azmi etc have years of experience and they have done variety of roles and performances which has made them what they are today "super actors". These experiences have polished them and they have attained great finese. They can pull any sort of roles or dramas and come out victorious. Rashmi is much better then Tina when acting comes as she has shown variety in her performance and today bcoz of it her chemistry with gaurav has hooked viewers to uttaran I know I started watching Uttaran just because of Rathod and Tapasya to me they are as good as real and live. Such is the power of their talent. Whatever they do it comes from within and they are v v convincing. 

Besides, I don't believe and trust awards which only khans get even if they are duds. It's quite clear anything can be bought with money awards, media, etc etc. Everyone knows what sort of talents our dear bollywood khans have. 

Edited by rasyafan - 26 September 2011 at 9:44am
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Indian Television stars or actors should not be compared with these dud khans Its a great insult to these Indian Television super stars who are there in everyday of our lives. 
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

U r right Rashmi and Tina are not super actors. But this is their first only show which means that their experience is limited to only uttaran.
i think here u r mistaken abt their 1st show only. RD'd done so many Bhojpuri films & she was quite famous there & she'd also done one show named"Pari hoon" where she'd double role of +ve & -ve ckt!!
and TD'd done bengali cinema & was a child artist. she'd played young Parineeta in Vidhya Balan's Parineeta.
 Besides actors like ayub khan Gaurav Chopra Tanvi Azmi etc have years of experience and they have done variety of roles and performances which has made them what they are today "super actors". These experiences have polished them and they have attained great finese. They can pull any sort of roles or dramas and come out victorious.
yeah i agree that they've experience of yrs. but experience of having worked in no. of films or shows doesn't mean all actor r gud or superb.e.g. is Sunil Shetty, Jackie Shroff & so many oders. wen ayub etc.'d started at that time 2 they were gud but their films were not successful so they tried their luck on the TV!! 
 Rashmi is much better then Tina when acting comes as she has shown variety in her performance and today bcoz of it her chemistry with gaurav has hooked viewers to uttaran I know I started watching Uttaran just because of Rathod and Tapasya to me they are as good as real and live. Such is the power of their talent. Whatever they do it comes from within and they are v v convincing. 
i don't think that RD is much better than TD. i find both of them equal regarding their actings.RD's ckt in the show has more potential but that doesn't mean shes better than TD. its one's perception & likeness.though RD has gud chemistry wid GC but earlier TD's chemistry wid RK & even NS was much better than TD wid GC. and so many ppl started watching this crap after watching their chemistry also. so its not only u who started watching it after watching RD's chemistry wid GC but oders 've also started watching it after seeing TD's chemistry both wid NS & RK. so it depends upon one's likeness & perception abt acting!!
Besides, I don't believe and trust awards which only khans get even if they are duds. It's quite clear anything can be bought with money awards, media, etc etc. Everyone knows what sort of talents our dear bollywood khans have. 
i don't also trust these awards much as now-a-days they r being bought. but its not all khan s r dud. Aamir is one powerhouse of acting & evne srk is gud1 if only he stopped being repeated himself again & again!!

Edited by tiny15 - 26 September 2011 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasyafan

U r right Rashmi and Tina are not super actors. But this is their first only show which means that their experience is limited to only uttaran.
i think here u r mistaken abt their 1st show only. RD'd done so many Bhojpuri films & she was quite famous there & she'd also done one show named"Pari hoon" where she'd double role of +ve & -ve ckt!!
and TD'd done bengali cinema & was a child artist. she'd played young Parineeta in Vidhya Balan's Parineeta.
 Besides actors like ayub khan Gaurav Chopra Tanvi Azmi etc have years of experience and they have done variety of roles and performances which has made them what they are today "super actors". These experiences have polished them and they have attained great finese. They can pull any sort of roles or dramas and come out victorious.
yeah i agree that they've experience of yrs. but experience of having worked in no. of films or shows doesn't mean all actor r gud or superb.e.g. is Sunil Shetty, Jackie Shroff & so many oders. wen ayub etc.'d started at that time 2 they were gud but their films were not successful so they tried their luck on the TV!! 
 Rashmi is much better then Tina when acting comes as she has shown variety in her performance and today bcoz of it her chemistry with gaurav has hooked viewers to uttaran I know I started watching Uttaran just because of Rathod and Tapasya to me they are as good as real and live. Such is the power of their talent. Whatever they do it comes from within and they are v v convincing. 
i don't think that RD is much better than TD. i find both of them equal regarding their actings.RD's ckt in the show has more potential but that doesn't mean shes better than TD. its one's perception & likeness.though RD has gud chemistry wid GC but earlier TD's chemistry wid RK & even NS was much better than TD wid GC. and so many ppl started watching this crap after watching their chemistry also. so its not only u who started watching it after watching RD's chemistry wid GC but oders 've also started watching it after seeing TD's chemistry both wid NS & RK. so it depends upon one's likeness & perception abt acting!!
i don't also trust these awards much as now-a-days they r being bought. but its not all khan s r dud. Aamir is one powerhouse of acting & evne srk is gud1 if only he stopped being repeated himself again & again!!

SRK was the first to start buying awards and media now salman khan

As for Amir Khan I would never insult him by talking about him with khans He is not one of the khans he is among the genuine super stars such as amitabh bachchan hritik roshan abhishekh bachachan akshay kumar ranbir kapoor ajay devgan etc all therse people do not need to buy awards their fan following is the award for them besides their name is enough.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i agree wid u abt srk but hes also gud actor if only he dosen't repeat his acting in difft films!!Smile
icecream2007 Senior Member
icecream2007
icecream2007

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Go to top