Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indian Television stars or actors should not be compared with these dud khans Its a great insult to these Indian Television super stars who are there in everyday of our lives. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rasyafan

U r right Rashmi and Tina are not super actors. But this is their first only show which means that their experience is limited to only uttaran.
i think here u r mistaken abt their 1st show only. RD'd done so many Bhojpuri films & she was quite famous there & she'd also done one show named"Pari hoon" where she'd double role of +ve & -ve ckt!!
and TD'd done bengali cinema & was a child artist. she'd played young Parineeta in Vidhya Balan's Parineeta.
 Besides actors like ayub khan Gaurav Chopra Tanvi Azmi etc have years of experience and they have done variety of roles and performances which has made them what they are today "super actors". These experiences have polished them and they have attained great finese. They can pull any sort of roles or dramas and come out victorious.
yeah i agree that they've experience of yrs. but experience of having worked in no. of films or shows doesn't mean all actor r gud or superb.e.g. is Sunil Shetty, Jackie Shroff & so many oders. wen ayub etc.'d started at that time 2 they were gud but their films were not successful so they tried their luck on the TV!! 
 Rashmi is much better then Tina when acting comes as she has shown variety in her performance and today bcoz of it her chemistry with gaurav has hooked viewers to uttaran I know I started watching Uttaran just because of Rathod and Tapasya to me they are as good as real and live. Such is the power of their talent. Whatever they do it comes from within and they are v v convincing. 
i don't think that RD is much better than TD. i find both of them equal regarding their actings.RD's ckt in the show has more potential but that doesn't mean shes better than TD. its one's perception & likeness.though RD has gud chemistry wid GC but earlier TD's chemistry wid RK & even NS was much better than TD wid GC. and so many ppl started watching this crap after watching their chemistry also. so its not only u who started watching it after watching RD's chemistry wid GC but oders 've also started watching it after seeing TD's chemistry both wid NS & RK. so it depends upon one's likeness & perception abt acting!!
Besides, I don't believe and trust awards which only khans get even if they are duds. It's quite clear anything can be bought with money awards, media, etc etc. Everyone knows what sort of talents our dear bollywood khans have. 

i don't also trust these awards much as now-a-days they r being bought. but its not all khan s r dud. Aamir is one powerhouse of acting & evne srk is gud1 if only he stopped being repeated himself again & again!! Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i don't also trust these awards much as now-a-days they r being bought. but its not all khan s r dud. Aamir is one powerhouse of acting & evne srk is gud1 if only he stopped being repeated himself again & again!!

SRK was the first to start buying awards and media now salman khan

As for Amir Khan I would never insult him by talking about him with khans He is not one of the khans he is among the genuine super stars such as amitabh bachchan hritik roshan abhishekh bachachan akshay kumar ranbir kapoor ajay devgan etc all therse people do not need to buy awards their fan following is the award for them besides their name is enough.  
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid u abt srk but hes also gud actor if only he dosen't repeat his acting in difft films!!😊
icecream2007 thumbnail
gaurav @ ita

http://www.santabanta.com/gallery1.asp?mid1=168380