Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: icecream2007

i discovered it a month ago and have been addicted!!!

all of gaurav's fans shd check it out!
even if ur not a fan ull become one<pucca!!

totally agree with u .😃He has a dignified personality which adds to his brilliant acting skills.👏👏👏 I love his acting
icecream2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guitargirl

totally agree with u .😃He has a dignified personality which adds to his brilliant acting skills.👏👏👏 I love his acting

have u seen the channel on youtube?
which ones du like?
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

have u seen the channel on youtube?
which ones du like?

yes i have seen some episodes of lrl he was fantastic in it
icecream2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guitargirl

yes i have seen some episodes of lrl he was fantastic in it

no no! there s a youtuube channel of just gaurav's work

its awesome!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Tho i liked rashmi always their was sumthing missing in veeya(im more of nandmi) that i couldnt honestyly support so i kept quiet manytimes! In beginning too with mr.rathore i was not flattered but he won my support slowly but steadily n accepted their marriage!

Then came the powerhouse of talent scenes to which he was above par, rashmi can steal the scene presence with acting n emoting but this guys is at par! Chemistry they create as jodi is out of the world!! He brought the charector ratjore alive as if he lives it for real, so much conviction!

With veecha the storyline says they r made for eachother type but they dont look like they believe it, nandish too much in love with rashmi that he cant emote for veer too also i think lol!! U see that smile in offscreen videos in him when he is with rashmi!

I really think gaurav likes rashmi like smitten type coz u can see his emotions run deep while being with her as taps! To one u avert even if u r good actor u wont b able to pull it off so just a observation! Definetely v good friends on sets coz i read his intervie saying tht! Nandish must b jelouse huh!! 😛

Im sure they share a good rapport but lets just keep it at that😆 Rashami is a married woman and these great Rasya scenes are the foundation of both Gaurav and Rashami being way above par actors...in which they can adapt naturally to any situation😊 Yet I think the magic we found in Veeya even though the couple was virtually non existant on screen is because of Nandmi! Every romance scene they had to do they did it with their REAL emotions so of course it made it magic. Not so often we get to see shows where our favourite couple is together in real life and I think this is the major reason why so many of us found so much burning chemistry between Veeya...despite the fact that on screen Veer never loved Tapasya.

I find Rathore and Tapu intriguing because its obvious Rathore's character is a very genuinely romantic one and he  physically shows his love as much as emotionally. 😆 Always hugging kissing Tapu yeh like he's very physically loving(thats a boon for any lady though😉)😆...and I wonder that despite Gaurav having been in a committed relationship for many years now and Rashami being a married woman and obviously very in love with her husband Nandish...how they can get through all this over touchy stuff😆 Its professionalism to the core I believe and I particularly praise Rashami for it because I know I would feel very awkward being newly married and having the co actor having to touch hug n kiss me all the time😆 I must applaud the both of them for pure professionalism👏
And yes I wouldnt be surprised if Nandu bechara was feeling peeved at the cvs😆 cos everytime Tapu came to him in a romantic mood looking ravishing he wasnt allowed to touch or even look interested🤣 Poor Nandu😆

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Im sure they share a good rapport but lets just keep it at that😆 Rashami is a married woman and these great Rasya scenes are the foundation of both Gaurav and Rashami being way above par actors...in which they can adapt naturally to any situation😊 Yet I think the magic we found in Veeya even though the couple was virtually non existant on screen is because of Nandmi! Every romance scene they had to do they did it with their REAL emotions so of course it made it magic. Not so often we get to see shows where our favourite couple is together in real life and I think this is the major reason why so many of us found so much burning chemistry between Veeya...despite the fact that on screen Veer never loved Tapasya.

I find Rathore and Tapu intriguing because its obvious Rathore's character is a very genuinely romantic one and he  physically shows his love as much as emotionally. 😆 Always hugging kissing Tapu yeh like he's very physically loving(thats a boon for any lady though😉)😆...and I wonder that despite Gaurav having been in a committed relationship for many years now and Rashami being a married woman and obviously very in love with her husband Nandish...how they can get through all this over touchy stuff😆 Its professionalism to the core I believe and I particularly praise Rashami for it because I know I would feel very awkward being newly married and having the co actor having to touch hug n kiss me all the time😆 I must applaud the both of them for pure professionalism👏
And yes I wouldnt be surprised if Nandu bechara was feeling peeved at the cvs😆 cos everytime Tapu came to him in a romantic mood looking ravishing he wasnt allowed to touch or even look interested🤣 Poor Nandu😆

I am wondering too, they have to be v v professional to bring all that intense emotions and feeling for each other onscreen without actually having those feelings for each other in reality. Hats of to them for being thorough professionals and bringing out such intense emotions and yes esp Rashmi being a newly married girl. 

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I find Rathore and Tapu intriguing because its obvious Rathore's character is a very genuinely romantic one and he physically shows his love as much as emotionally. 😆 Always hugging kissing Tapu yeh like he's very physically loving(thats a boon for any lady though😉)😆...and I wonder that despite Gaurav having been in a committed relationship for many years now and Rashami being a married woman and obviously very in love with her husband Nandish...how they can get through all this over touchy stuff😆 Its professionalism to the core I believe and I particularly praise Rashami for it because I know I would feel very awkward being newly married and having the co actor having to touch hug n kiss me all the time😆 I must applaud the both of them for pure professionalism👏

😆 yes! she is married n totally adore nandmi!! smitten is cute word :)
What i was saying ws magic was their with veeya Onscreen more on off screen but veeya charector limitations r v obvious too! More over i hated taps put in such situaion or rashmi in such role esp pregnancy track! They did really good to play screen roles which has opp reaction in offscreen 😛
About rathore u didnt read my other post i guess, it was in gauravs interview about him good friends with rashmi in set too.. he is good friends with nandish also itseems! I think Nandish must b thinking only if he got to play rathore he could romance his wife onscreen too 😆 their chemistry is good n i like it, esp rathore charectorization! 😛 😆Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

😆 yes! she is married n totally adore nandmi!! smitten is cute word :)
What i was saying ws magic was their with veeya Onscreen more on off screen but veeya charector limitations r v obvious too! More over i hated taps put in such situaion or rashmi in such role esp pregnancy track! They did really good to play screen roles which has opp reaction in offscreen 😛
About rathore u didnt read my other post i guess, it was in gauravs interview about him good friends with rashmi in set too.. he is good friends with nandish also itseems! I think Nandish must b thinking only if he got to play rathore he could romance his wife onscreen too 😆 their chemistry is good n i like it, esp rathore charectorization! 😛 😆

But I doubt Nandish wud have been able to pull act of Rathor as beautifully as Gaurav does. Frankly Rathor is Gaurav and Gaurav is Rathor. Rathor character was custom made for Gaurav only and him alone.  
icecream2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

But I doubt Nandish wud have been able to pull act of Rathor as beautifully as Gaurav does. Frankly Rathor is Gaurav and Gaurav is Rathor. Rathor character was custom made for Gaurav only and him alone.  

i completely agree!
its because of gaurav playing rathod that its become so important..imagine nandish calling once in 5episodes for a small scene on the phone..
the mystery.the darkness,the complexes,the past,the hidden anger so well disguised by hardened composure,the love ,the passion the sexy macho quotient,the voice,the gaze,his 'lion like' hair framing his fiery eyes..
nandish is too soft fr rathod.HE IS GREAT FOR VEER AND DOES IT WELL.
but rathod is gaurav.
i wont b surprisd if he wins an award soon fr it.wot category will it b??supporting actor?main actor??
rasyafan thumbnail

i completely agree!
its because of gaurav playing rathod that its become so important..imagine nandish calling once in 5episodes for a small scene on the phone..
the mystery.the darkness,the complexes,the past,the hidden anger so well disguised by hardened composure,the love ,the passion the sexy macho quotient,the voice,the gaze,his 'lion like' hair framing his fiery eyes..
nandish is too soft fr rathod.HE IS GREAT FOR VEER AND DOES IT WELL.
but rathod is gaurav.
i wont b surprisd if he wins an award soon fr it.wot category will it b??supporting actor?main actor??

It had better be best actor award no way he is supporting actor it is only because of him that TRps of uttaran are high...👏👍🏼❤️