Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#57 TujhMeinBasiHaiMeriJaan... (Page 84)

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
wow...SyriaLOL

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
i hope Abhay does not hurt Alina's feeling n i really hope they stay friends but this i what probably cvs r thinking to do
I am also against Abhay hurting Abhina's feelingOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch she has always suffered. i don't want her to turn negative. But abhay can not always be a good he has to show his other shades willingly or not willingly.  he will not be happy @ all piya said she loves abhay's every form n shade.  so i think this will be a test of piya's love whether she will stand by him or not even though she thinks its wrong from a human pov but its right from a vampire pov. . test of her love. i wish cvs don't show that alina turn neg n piya misunderstand abhay.   well  kishwer said awhile ago  they will fight everything together.   i thought this could be a reason y because also haseena said jald hoga this track over so to end it they have to give it a highest peak of drama but i think it already has its highest peak of drama.  but i guess not . so this what they might be thinking just a thought

Abhay better not play with poor girls feelings Angry  i am sure there will be a twist to come out this problem. please cvs come up with a twist so abhay does not have to play with alina n betray piya or misunderstanding track betwen abhiya.  will i am sure he will come out of this prob.  i said betray piya because he used that word today.   i hope a soln comes n abhay is saved from this dilemma. i wish he talks to piya about it .   maybe she can come up with a soln.

abhay might tell piya everything like k pham ww n y he is war with them.  ( i hope so)

please tell wat u think
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hi syria 
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i can't wait for precap. 
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
People are freaking out what will happen with the whole pretend Alina thing. Here are some possibilties

Abhay will breakdown, and won't be able to do it playing with some one feeling , and also betryaing Pia will get to him. He might be comelled to tell her the entire truth.

I am sure seeing Alina, and Abhay together. Pia surely is gonna think it's another of Abhay's tactic to keep her away from previous records. She will confront him I am sure,and get the real truth out by hook or crook.

Alina will find out about Abhiya. She will know Abhay pretended with her , and  a new venom will be unleashed. She may turn grey for few episodes , but in the end she might be a sacrificing lover.
Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I guess Abhay won't  do anything..i mean he won't pretend anything...
Smile

Edited by Selinapiya - 22 September 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Syria i hope Abhay comes out n tells Piya himself. but knowing him he will not.

i don;t want abhina friendship to break
i don't want abhiya to misunderstand .   it will not happen this time ( i hope so)
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

I guess Abhay won't  do anything..i mean he won't pretend anything...
Smile

yup he will not do anything he think is wrong at all. n he will not pretend to love  alina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index