Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#57 TujhMeinBasiHaiMeriJaan... (Page 26)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

I understand where ASR is coming from but I do agree that he is way too rough for his own good. Certain of Khushi's actions have disappointed me as wellTongue

I concur with you, that Khushi is indeed getting bit too far from her mind and tricks, and i guess its enough to endure the uncouthness to one person which is in your facade. But at the same time ASR is also brutal with his uncertain acts. The way he had hurt Khushi physically wasn't much fine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Heyiiee Aisha! Hug
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Ya, I don't deny that, Sadaf, nor do I feel what ASR is doing is right. So many times, even he has gotten on my last nerve for his baseless unreasonableness but that doesn't make it ok for Khushi to do the same na?Embarrassed

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Ya, I don't deny that, Sadaf, nor do I feel what ASR is doing is right. So many times, even he has gotten on my last nerve for his baseless unreasonableness but that doesn't make it ok for Khushi to do the same na?Embarrassed

ASR's frustration and aggravation has got its high pace, which is truly irrational, i mean why he gets so hyper in petite issues even though. Being in pride is accepted for me, but to intersect the lines isn't good enough as he's feigning to be, by doing uncertainty with Khushi. And in so far as Khushi's intimating goes, so yes she doesn't done with the same work to made him realize about each and everything. That makes her image more horrible too !

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Totally concurred, Sadaf!Clap
I understand that ASR has had a terrible past and I not only sympathise with him, but I can actually feel his pain but certain things which he's done is inexcusableSmile 

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I do concur with you that, ASR has Lost his Parents and that incident made him arrogant and Obnoxious to the core, and thats the only reason he doesn't believe in any traditions and politeness, and his grief of what he feels internally was truly sentimental. But as you said it, some thing which he had done, isn't pardonable. =)
Lets see how the Tale shapes up further more, And that Shyam, EeWw. Dead

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Don't even talk about that sick man!! He disgusts me in it's most superlative formDead
I hope his truth is out! It's high time now! The track is getting way too dragged!

Dark-Hues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index