Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#57 TujhMeinBasiHaiMeriJaan... (Page 25)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Yep! Exactly. It could prove to be beneficial in the sense that the two are already decently popular, specially Shahid. Just that most movies flop. But one hit, and he's back to the top for a while (:
They're good actors. Just need to make the right decisions in terms of scripts :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Heya, Banu!Hug
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Yep! Exactly. It could prove to be beneficial in the sense that the two are already decently popular, specially Shahid. Just that most movies flop. But one hit, and he's back to the top for a while (:
They're good actors. Just need to make the right decisions in terms of scripts :P

I really feel awful for Shahid, he's a Great Dancer, A Good Looking man, yet he doesn't got much fame regarding his movies. But all the things sums up in one side and contains that scripts is the initial priority to be in a Fame of Valuable success! I just hope 'Mausam' give him a Rocking responses from all over the World, so does Sonam.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I really feel awful for Shahid, he's a Great Dancer, A Good Looking man, yet he doesn't got much fame regarding his movies. But all the things sums up in one side and contains that scripts is the initial priority to be in a Fame of Valuable success! I just hope 'Mausam' give him a Rocking responses from all over the World, so does Sonam.

Exactly, Sadaf! Being good looking, great actor, amazing dancer isn't enough. The script needs to be tight for the movie to work (:

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right Neetzy!

Neetz, How're  you finding IPK now a days ? Embarrassed

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
IPK has had a good week this time but before this, for a good long stretch, the story was getting way too rubber bandishEmbarrassed

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

IPK has had a good week this time but before this, for a good long stretch, the story was getting way too rubber bandishEmbarrassed

True that. Infact yesterday's episode was much Delightful. However, i just can't make out when ASR will remove the veils of soreness. Perhaps! there's much time for the way to go.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I understand where ASR is coming from but I do agree that he is way too rough for his own good. Certain of Khushi's actions have disappointed me as wellTongue

Dark-Hues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index