Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#57 TujhMeinBasiHaiMeriJaan... (Page 140)

lasya1997 Goldie
lasya1997
lasya1997

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

@syria u want to date meROFL
hey rashuHug...how r u..??

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ewww no!i am straight!ROFLROFL

hey bani, u have hot guys frens for me. no desi! all white gora gora mundha. desi ghora munda will work too.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

lasya1997 Goldie
lasya1997
lasya1997

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by lasya1997

Originally posted by lasya1997

hii guys...Hug

helloEmbarrassedare you a new member if so then you have to pm netz so she can add your name.
hiii...:) actually i donno who is netz...u just tell me her ID...i ll pm...:)

her ID is purplefairy, she is on page one the AT makerEmbarrassed
thanksSmile...wats ur name...???
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

yeah !shssh! nah, it was to escape from my ex b.f.!ROFLROFLROFL. wait ur exercising , and commenting at the same time!wow! multitasking bani! kya baat hai!ROFLROFL

i am cheering u up to burn all the calories. now give me 100 push ups.! go bani!build some muscles!ROFLROFLROFL

bani, i wake up at 5:30 everyday, and exercise for 1 hour,and than i hit the gym on the weekends for an hour.!Embarrassed

LMFAo escape from ex. bfROFLi still remember the time you were sitting with your ex.

100 na i am not that strong yet, wow syria that is too early re and 1 hour along with gymShocked

he and i dated for 2 weeks last summer. he is transferring to the same college as me.trying to escape from him until i can.!ROFLROFL. which one!ROFLROFL,

bani, i run in the treadmill in the morning, and i hit the gym at night 4 times a week when I can.!Embarrassed

oh cool. remember you went to some function and you were sitting next to your ex and texting through your phone and telling us what was going onLOL

Mrs.Peanuts

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

yeah !shssh! nah, it was to escape from my ex b.f.!ROFLROFLROFL. wait ur exercising , and commenting at the same time!wow! multitasking bani! kya baat hai!ROFLROFL

i am cheering u up to burn all the calories. now give me 100 push ups.! go bani!build some muscles!ROFLROFLROFL

bani, i wake up at 5:30 everyday, and exercise for 1 hour,and than i hit the gym on the weekends for an hour.!Embarrassed

LMFAo escape from ex. bfROFLi still remember the time you were sitting with your ex.

100 na i am not that strong yet, wow syria that is too early re and 1 hour along with gymShocked

he and i dated for 2 weeks last summer. he is transferring to the same college as me.trying to escape from him until i can.!ROFLROFL. which one!ROFLROFL,

bani, i run in the treadmill in the morning, and i hit the gym at night 4 times a week when I can.!Embarrassed

oh cool. remember you went to some function and you were sitting next to your ex and texting through your phone and telling us what was going onLOL

i need to keep track of my exes!ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by syria2014 - 23 September 2011 at 12:57pm
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

Originally posted by Reashma.

heya guys buddie has arrived

reashmaHug
hiROFL

reashma don't listen to syria, this emoticon is not her property use is as much as you canROFL

.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

got to go,Confused

hello hi by byHug
-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

@lasya i am fine re where were u after so many [email protected] hello my loveROFL@syria even i am straightROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index