Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#57 TujhMeinBasiHaiMeriJaan... (Page 123)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I loving the maturity in abhlya. Piya trust abhay and abhay told Piya the truth that its chand orders. Uff Abhlya Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
PRECAP-Abhay warns his mother in his mansion one of their kind is deceiving them and is hungry for human blood. He has to go to the party and stop that person from killing humans
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

I am so damn lucky! I couldn't catch till the last 10 mins of the episode 'coz I was doing updates for IPK and that is when I got AbhIyaDancing
Man, I luurrvee Abhay!! Who says he isn't mischievous?Wink
@Black...you stole words from my mouth NeetzoROFL And who the hell says that Abhiya are boring? LOL they make me smile and ROFL each time, specially their mischiefsLOL

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Madhoo invites the Raichands over for Danish and Panchi's party after all they did save their child's life. Pia teases Abhay meeting him in secret about ALINA saying that they will look good as a couple. Abhay says its his Dad's idea. Abhay says double A its perfect.
Pia says if ABHAY see's another girl ever he will see a scary Pia. Abhay says he loves her too much and how can he ever cheat on her when he loves her alot. Pia smiles glowing in his love.

she rubs it in him but when he says it bakc she flips out, she can tease him about other girls but if he even dares to tease her back piya will kill himROFL

OMG OMG! abhay said that's it's his *DAD IDEA* he told piya that it's his dad plan not hisDancingPartynow no tension at all b/c piya knows it's his dad plan not his.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I loving the maturity in abhlya. Piya trust abhay and abhay told Piya the truth that its chand orders. Uff Abhlya Day Dreaming

Me, too, Rani but why didn't is question it? Anyway I'm glad she's aware that all this is a set up. The last thing I wanted is Pia heartbroken, misunderstanding Abhay and in turn hurting him as wellOuch

pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

I am so damn lucky! I couldn't catch till the last 10 mins of the episode 'coz I was doing updates for IPK and that is when I got AbhIyaDancing
Man, I luurrvee Abhay!! Who says he isn't mischievous?Wink
@Black...you stole words from my mouth NeetzoROFL And who the hell says that Abhiya are boring? LOL they make me smile and ROFL each time, specially their mischiefsLOL

They are my adowable darlings!Day Dreaming
And i'm so fida on Abhay's smirk!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkBefikre

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I wish dat khooni vampire kill panchiROFLin d party...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkBefikre

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Banu, Piya saw Abhay in the market and started teasing him saying,"Oh Abhay and Alinna? What an amazing couple. I have never seen a couple like this"ROFL

Abhay (with a deadly smirk) - Me too. Aisa couple na toh kabhi kisi ne dekha hoga na suna hoga. Abhay and Alinna AA sounds so perfect.ROFL

Piya comes and grabs his collar and the same as precap and their cute eye-lockDay Dreaming

OMG OMG! this two makes me melt like lavaBlushing
AAROFLi am sure piya burst like volcano when she heard that AA she will make a band baja barat out of him if he event tags alina with himROFL

naughty naughty abhay, ISH! i want to see more of this side of this devil, he sure knows how to pull piya's leg and she burns reROFL

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index