Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#57 TujhMeinBasiHaiMeriJaan... (Page 111)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
this WW track needs to shooo away from, that dude is getting on my last nerve day by dayDeadSleepy
he wants to trap abhay so he is letting alina free to date abhay what a sick shit this dude is, he cannot fight abhay openly so he wants to backstab himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i trust abhay for sure, i know he is only piya's but i am little bit scared of what piya will think, if she handles this like nothing but friendship then i say i am fine. i don't want piya to think that abhay is playing with her feelings again.

we had enough. n plus she has lots of experiances of abhay's love. i want him to tell her everything n hopefully avoid this misunderstanding.  hopefully she will understand it from his pov from a vampire pov.  hopefully she will not just overreact from a human pov.

cv's AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

this WW track needs to shooo away from, that dude is getting on my last nerve day by dayDeadSleepy
he wants to trap abhay so he is letting alina free to date abhay what a sick shit this dude is, he cannot fight abhay openly so he wants to backstab himLOL

mee too

n isn't  the track dramatized to the highest peak already that they are creating another part to it. just end ww track.   i only watched abhiya n end part .yesterday.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

i trust abhay for sure, i know he is only piya's but i am little bit scared of what piya will think, if she handles this like nothing but friendship then i say i am fine. i don't want piya to think that abhay is playing with her feelings again.

we had enough. n plus she has lots of experiances of abhay's love. i want him to tell her everything n hopefully avoid this misunderstanding.  hopefully she will understand it from his pov from a vampire pov.  hopefully she will not just overreact from a human pov.

cv's Angry

i think abhay will handle this in mature way, he will be friends with alina but he won't hurt piya either, he has to balance both his love and friendship. i just hope alina does not cross her limits with abhay infront of piya or at all.

i like alina, she is innocent but she has no idea what her bro is doing behind her back. alina will break that dude if anything happens to abhay.

Abhiya_Visu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
yeah shivani even i watch abhiya part, other i didn't even bother.

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

cv's Angry

i think abhay will handle this in mature way, he will be friends with alina but he won't hurt piya either, he has to balance both his love and friendship. i just hope alina does not cross her limits with abhay infront of piya or at all.

i like alina, she is innocent but she has no idea what her bro is doing behind her back. alina will break that dude if anything happens to abhay.

yeah he will handle it in a mature way.  piya knows his reality so why does he tell her everything that going on n tell her to not tell anyone not even her friend she knows everything. just play along n help abhay.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

cv's Angry

yeah he will handle it in a mature way.  piya knows his reality so why does he tell her everything that going on n tell her to not tell anyone not even her friend she knows everything. just play along n help abhay.

i have no idea why he is not telling her. maybe b/c if he does she might be in danger

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

yeah shivani even i watch abhiya part, other i didn't even bother.

the begining i did not watch ...

i watched chand part . where he is ordering abhay.   abhay  his mind talking. was sweet.   the precap how nicely he his asking her that does she believe he will never betray her.   i hope instead of misunderstanding they show abhiya relationship get stronger n go to next level in trust n stuff.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index