Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
he is looking very hot😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

that dude is poor so he thought if he said that to abhay, abhay will give his black shirt to him and then he will sell them and become rich but too bad abhay didn't and he got a gift from piya instead.

ew!! is he gay kya that he wears that tight shirt, how the hell does he breath in them, his fatty stomach will be shown na🤢

a that he wears that tight shirt, how the hell does he breath in them, his fatty stomach will be shown na🤢. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Seriously he will burst in to pieces, and the chest is exposed too much. need to lessen down. You know bani, his shirts are so freaking tight it looks like he is about to burst with chest so widely open. he needs to lessen down the chest he exposes. he exposes too much of it.!🤣. Seriously, some ones needs a reality check.🤣

You know people say Abhay has no expression. well, the only reaction i see from the Wolfe is  anger , aggression. I am about to eat u look. Now look, who has become expressionless🤣🤣
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

But why you confuse 🤣 just change it

well i need to think before i do it🤣i need avi, but there are not that many of abhiya avi, i wonder why😕
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@rani
well she better not be mean to kastu otherwise it will suck.

Right now she thinks her diamond son is too good for Kastur and and she refuse to go there engagement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSizLUE-VwA
.Shiva. thumbnail
syria that dude only knows how to say alina you are shame to our family, abhay i will kill you🥱 chand i am going to kill you🥱🥱 piya is mine and i will kill her🥱🥱🥱🥱
dude needs to get a life. he wants to expose abhay but that dude himself is about to be expose b/c his shirt is about to rip in small pieces 🤢
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well i need to think before i do it🤣i need avi, but there are not that many of abhiya avi, i wonder why😕

We need fresh abhlya scenes
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Right now she thinks her diamond son is too good for Kastur and and she refuse to go there engagement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSizLUE-VwA

WOW😲she is messed up
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
exactly bani! just wait and watch the truth will be in front of Pia soon kishwer said it.! What will Pia' reaction when she comes to know her best fren knew she loved Abhay , but never told her during her memories loss? What will happen when she comes to know he kidnapped her, he tried to kill her, and so many other plots he planted against her and Abhay? 
.Shiva. thumbnail
@ash
hey🤗

@rani
yeah i agree, i am bored with the same stuff, i want a dance, just like the first one infront of everyone, then a dinner date 😳
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..i'm back..😆