Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The Precap was simple breathtaking😍
And Pia threatening Abhay was d best part 😆 and she even said dat she is not afraid of Abhay-The Vampire😆
The precap was simply a killer one😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, Banu. Alina will be heartbroken and may lose her innocence in the process. She'll never trust anyone ever again and that will be SAD!
She might even turn negative not because Abhay loves Pia but because Abhay betrayed her🤔
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ok someone I need oxygen cause abhlya precap just took my breath away 😍

here rani🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Yes, Banu. Alina will be heartbroken and may lose her innocence in the process. She'll never trust anyone ever again and that will be SAD!

She might even turn negative not because Abhay loves Pia but because Abhay betrayed her🤔

netz i so don't want this, i really like alina for her innocents and her friendship with abhay, i can never imagine abhay betraying someone like her. i will not like it at all, abhay is not that kind of man, he better not do that b/c he will be the one to pay the price of it, piya what will he tell her. he better not break her heart. gosh abhay don't do it😡
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I love love i love love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love 
i love i love i love love love love love love love love love u love u love love love love love love u all
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Abhay needs to be stopped! I understand where Chand is coming from but this is so NOT cool! I don't want Alina to change and after this, it will be unfair to expect her to not change.
She might become evil and want revenge and phir saare sapne of seeing a vampire-werewolf truce will be gone😕
.Shiva. thumbnail
piya not afraid of abhay🤣since when was she ever afraid of him, matter of fact she was always in his face even after knowing how dangerous and demon he an get. he rubbed it in her face and she give it right back at him🤣

piya saying ILU zillion times is the sweetest things ever. she loves him and she wants to express it as much as she can, if she could she would have gone to Himalayas and scream that she loves abhay raichand the bad boy and the epic vampire.😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

I love love i love love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love 
i love i love i love love love love love love love love love u love u love love love love love love u all

syria🤗
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
epi was awsum man and the precap 😍i am super happy today i will blast because of happiness
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks bani

I knew you'll help
🤗