IPK finished??
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
No, Chaks, it's getting recorded, I'll be watching that😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Me going tyo watch PKYEK. Will give live updates..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Please do, Chaks. With Bro off for dinner maha early today, you'll be my life saver today🤣.🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Sh*t! Poor Alina, man! I really don't want Abhay to fake love with her! No way!! Why is Chand doing this? The girl will be shattered!😕
Well, I guess that's the plan. He'll break her and consequently, the werewolf clan. Crap!

Anyway, I just hope that Abhay makes Pia a part of the plan and tells her about the fake romance. Of course, this will also mean that Pia will get to knnow about the Ks being werewolves :P
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lots of Abhina scenes...plus alina dreaming sum romance with romantic lines from Abhay...

Chandeena---convo--
chand tells haseena dat he wants Abhay 2 do pyaar ka natak with Alina so dat dey can get a grip over ww

abhaya sweet phone convo---
pia thinking of abhay looking at d moon and remembering abt their confession and thinks many romantic lines...
She calls abhay...and showers him with 3 consecutive i luv u...plus some sweet convo...and Abhay too tells i luv u...and ends d call...

Rest i will update soon...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Pia was supercute, man! And why can't she wear her PJs 24*7? They're so much better than her normal clothes and she looks like a candy floss in them!

Thanks, Bro!🤗
I caught the AP convo and missed Abhina as usual😆.😆
But consequently, I missed Abhay bajaoing Jeh too😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Oyee!! The precap! Supercute, man!
I also hope Pia understands Abhay but I really think he should secretly let her know about the Ks being werewolves and the plan as well so that she doesn't get heartbroken (:
But this is EK. I'm so sure there's a misunderstanding track coming up! Head desk!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
BTW is it only me  or Piya's night wears are better than her casuals??🤣 Her Ts are so so cute, and today it was written SUNSHINE on her cute T😍
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

BTW is it only me  or Piya's night wears are better than her casuals??🤣 Her Ts are so so cute, and today it was written SUNSHINE on her cute T😍

OMG! She had Sunshine written on them? Awwie!😍