Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Todays convo of Richa and Thakral got me in dilemma...I felt Richa loves Kunal,, but her love has not got that depth.  She wants to change his principles even after knowing how important they are to him..

Do share your viewsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows-sahasra-shivani003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you really think Richa's love is true love" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
she definitely doesn't love him nor even knows its meaning.though i never liked her character ,from her previous acts i thought she loves him at the same time wanted her future to be secure but today what was she saying-middle class values,separating him from family and making him thakral's ghulamAngry that clearly hints that she never loved him.Sad

i'm surprised how did kunal like her and love her so much.what did he see in her
Question

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciousmissmalikashivani003-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

she definitely doesn't love him nor even knows its meaning.though i never liked her character ,from her previous acts i thought she loves him at the same time wanted her future to be secure but today what was she saying-middle class values,separating him from family and making him thakral's ghulamAngry that clearly hints that she never loved him.Sad

i'm surprised how did kunal like her and love her so much.what did he see in her
Question
i wonder we can ever find this outLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
anand sahi tha-wapas gadde mein girne jaa rahe ho bhai,phirse utne hi chot lagegi agar uss raaste se jaogeClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missmalikaNanhi_Angel-Nightingale-

Fawadilicious

Goldie

Fawadilicious

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Richa naever loved Kunal..love doesnt mean to take but to give everything selflessly and that Richa is selfish..she just want her happiness,her lifestyle,luxuries according to her requirements,she can leave kunal but not her desires..she left him 3 years ago and now she wants him back but still she cant leave luxuries of life..what kind of love is this???? Definately its not love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Nightingale-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
last option...
she is just selfish  not like siddhi as she thinks about aanand'sd family  where as richa thinks only about her happiness those are from kunaal..

-sahasra--Nightingale-

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
She is selfish

-sahasra--Nightingale-

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
its obvious that she wants wealth her status and last.. her kunal...

she is so selfish...

kunal needs a new girl.. ASAP!!!

-sahasra--Nightingale-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.