Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is so bad! (Page 2)

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniMouse810

Originally posted by jz4amrit

relax yaar... Those who are liking ABhina track are also basically Abhiya shippers only..lets understand their pov also.. its just for some time..

lol thanks for calming me down a bit!
I mean within one day people can become fans of other couples?
Like seriously!
But thanks alot buddy!

ur welcome..hope it helped..but they havent changed thier loyalty yaar,trust me.. even they want Abhina as Best friends forever.not more..our beloved Abhay needs a best friend also naa...and if CVs dont spoil Alina,Abhina can be great BFF...so just hope that Alina handles it maturely..even i would have preffered a friendship track over one sided love,but we cant do anything now naa... so enjoy/ignore till it lasts... and blv me,Abhina likers havent changed their loyalty..they ship Abhiya only.. as for the comparisons,we can ignore that right..its just temporary frm their side also..
we already have jiya and Abhiya camps.Abhina campers are on Abhiya side only..so enjoy and just keep smiling. :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Maria-capriaish.

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
yeh dear!totaly agree with u!i am just tired from all this.cv's & some our friends needs to be ...jane do yar!
pata hai .ye serial ke liye main itni pagal thi from december.kya din the vo suhane...
but now all my interest hav gon...
now it is just PAINFUL for me to watch this show!seriously!
kitne ladkiyon ke saath joda hai abhay.ko.enough yar.har ek chiz ki limit hoti hai.
NOW SERIOUSLY I AM STOPING TO WATCH THIS SHOW & CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES ONLY.
SORRY FOR ALL MY ANGAR IN UR POST...MAFF KARNA YAR!
BUT I AM FEELING SAME WHATEVER U FILL.& IT'S SO HURT& PAINFULL...KYA BATAU!SO M DECIED THIS.will watch when proper abhiya & abhiya track.seriously.will come here only for suku & watch sometimes only for suku...& abhay(not vivian) & vishal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.

BOLLYGIRL619 Newbie
BOLLYGIRL619
BOLLYGIRL619

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
IF THEY START DOING ABHAY AND ALINA I AM NOT WATCHING EVERYDAY ANYMORE THEAY TO STOP IT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry THAT IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOWAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

aish.

redwitch1987 Newbie
redwitch1987
redwitch1987

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BOLLYGIRL619

IF THEY START DOING ABHAY AND ALINA I AM NOT WATCHING EVERYDAY ANYMORE THEAY TO STOP IT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!Angry THAT IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOWAngry

lol...relaxWinkTongue

aish.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
AbhiNa will be only friends...they are no threat to AbhiYa...but yes comparing AbhiNa with AbhiYa is too much because AbhiYa has created a beautiful bond...and their relationship have went through alot of rough patches...circumstances...200 years of past...death...curse...which made them a eternal couple who fought a all obstacles of the bright world and dark world together...they have formed a relationship unbreakable...a bondd that husband-wife shares...well this beautiful relationship can never compare to a one day old relationship...

AbhiYa is eternal...noone can seperate them...neither piya's colourful world nor abhay's dark world...

alina might fall for abhay...but abhay will always love piya and only piya...in his deep soul...piya is not only his gf but also his wife...till now he has fulfilled all responsiblites of a husband...even without marrying her by rituals...even now with aline nursing feelings for him...he will be always loyal to piya and only piya...he is only made for piya...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyAbhiya-Antu-_-Aslan-Maria-capriaish.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@tm:

I can understand your thoughts. But its just that everyone has their own opinion. There will be couples whom who really like a lot. But there will be one couple whom you just love and are smitted. If people love abhina here then we can't fight then to change their love. Nor we have that right.

But whatever it is abhina fans need to accept that this pyar ki ye ek kahani ia basically abhay and pia's. Whoever may come, at the end it will be abhiya. And that's the truth.

@mages: I know you love abhiya a lot. But I personally don't agree the marriage comparison. Because it is a very very big word bigger than abhiya story. Its a divine relation where husband and wife are together infront of the world, where husband doesn't roam with many girls and wife doesn't have another boyfriend, how muchever close they are though they are soulmates they can't be compared to husband and wife duties. Unfortunately, youth channel shows usually disgrace it. That's the reason people prefer popular channels. This is my pov.

aish.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

@tm:

I can understand your thoughts. But its just that everyone has their own opinion. There will be couples whom who really like a lot. But there will be one couple whom you just love and are smitted. If people love abhina here then we can't fight then to change their love. Nor we have that right.

But whatever it is abhina fans need to accept that this pyar ki ye ek kahani ia basically abhay and pia's. Whoever may come, at the end it will be abhiya. And that's the truth.

@mages: I know you love abhiya a lot. But I personally don't agree the marriage comparison. Because it is a very very big word bigger than abhiya story. Its a divine relation where husband and wife are together infront of the world, where husband doesn't roam with many girls and wife doesn't have another boyfriend, how muchever close they are though they are soulmates they can't be compared to husband and wife duties. Unfortunately, youth channel shows usually disgrace it. That's the reason people prefer popular channels. This is my pov.

even popular channel disgrace it with one night stand...extra-marital affairs...fake night stands...etc...etc...

abhay did roam around with other girls but he has a reason to roam...he knows he is a threat to piya...and with the girls it was name sake...he always escapes leaving them alone stranded...LOLLOL

as for piya...whether its kabir...jay or even siddharth...it was always been abhay for her...ever and ever...

sometimes soulmates refers to a husband-wife terms too...because we marry our soulmates...whether its arrange or love...sometimes circumstances forces to break them apart if a couple knows how to overcome it...the relationship is eternal...thats the case for AbhiYa...

though abhiya have not marry through rituals of the world...but in their souls and heart...they are one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RashiiiiMaria-capri

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
what ever abhay loves only pia. and nobody can't change this, even abhay can't do this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwitch1987aish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index