Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BOLLYGIRL619 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IF THEY START DOING ABHAY AND ALINA I AM NOT WATCHING EVERYDAY ANYMORE THEAY TO STOP IT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 THAT IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
redwitch1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BOLLYGIRL619

IF THEY START DOING ABHAY AND ALINA I AM NOT WATCHING EVERYDAY ANYMORE THEAY TO STOP IT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!😑 THAT IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW😑

lol...relaxπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
AbhiNa will be only friends...they are no threat to AbhiYa...but yes comparing AbhiNa with AbhiYa is too much because AbhiYa has created a beautiful bond...and their relationship have went through alot of rough patches...circumstances...200 years of past...death...curse...which made them a eternal couple who fought a all obstacles of the bright world and dark world together...they have formed a relationship unbreakable...a bondd that husband-wife shares...well this beautiful relationship can never compare to a one day old relationship...

AbhiYa is eternal...noone can seperate them...neither piya's colourful world nor abhay's dark world...

alina might fall for abhay...but abhay will always love piya and only piya...in his deep soul...piya is not only his gf but also his wife...till now he has fulfilled all responsiblites of a husband...even without marrying her by rituals...even now with aline nursing feelings for him...he will be always loyal to piya and only piya...he is only made for piya...
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@tm:

I can understand your thoughts. But its just that everyone has their own opinion. There will be couples whom who really like a lot. But there will be one couple whom you just love and are smitted. If people love abhina here then we can't fight then to change their love. Nor we have that right.

But whatever it is abhina fans need to accept that this pyar ki ye ek kahani ia basically abhay and pia's. Whoever may come, at the end it will be abhiya. And that's the truth.

@mages: I know you love abhiya a lot. But I personally don't agree the marriage comparison. Because it is a very very big word bigger than abhiya story. Its a divine relation where husband and wife are together infront of the world, where husband doesn't roam with many girls and wife doesn't have another boyfriend, how muchever close they are though they are soulmates they can't be compared to husband and wife duties. Unfortunately, youth channel shows usually disgrace it. That's the reason people prefer popular channels. This is my pov.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

@tm:

I can understand your thoughts. But its just that everyone has their own opinion. There will be couples whom who really like a lot. But there will be one couple whom you just love and are smitted. If people love abhina here then we can't fight then to change their love. Nor we have that right.

But whatever it is abhina fans need to accept that this pyar ki ye ek kahani ia basically abhay and pia's. Whoever may come, at the end it will be abhiya. And that's the truth.

@mages: I know you love abhiya a lot. But I personally don't agree the marriage comparison. Because it is a very very big word bigger than abhiya story. Its a divine relation where husband and wife are together infront of the world, where husband doesn't roam with many girls and wife doesn't have another boyfriend, how muchever close they are though they are soulmates they can't be compared to husband and wife duties. Unfortunately, youth channel shows usually disgrace it. That's the reason people prefer popular channels. This is my pov.

even popular channel disgrace it with one night stand...extra-marital affairs...fake night stands...etc...etc...

abhay did roam around with other girls but he has a reason to roam...he knows he is a threat to piya...and with the girls it was name sake...he always escapes leaving them alone stranded...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for piya...whether its kabir...jay or even siddharth...it was always been abhay for her...ever and ever...

sometimes soulmates refers to a husband-wife terms too...because we marry our soulmates...whether its arrange or love...sometimes circumstances forces to break them apart if a couple knows how to overcome it...the relationship is eternal...thats the case for AbhiYa...

though abhiya have not marry through rituals of the world...but in their souls and heart...they are one...
usha786 thumbnail
what ever abhay loves only pia. and nobody can't change this, even abhay can't do this.
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

even popular channel disgrace it with one night stand...extra-marital affairs...fake night stands...etc...etc...

abhay did roam around with other girls but he has a reason to roam...he knows he is a threat to piya...and with the girls it was name sake...he always escapes leaving them alone stranded...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for piya...whether its kabir...jay or even siddharth...it was always been abhay for her...ever and ever...

sometimes soulmates refers to a husband-wife terms too...because we marry our soulmates...whether its arrange or love...sometimes circumstances forces to break them apart if a couple knows how to overcome it...the relationship is eternal...thats the case for AbhiYa...

though abhiya have not marry through rituals of the world...but in their souls and heart...they are one...

I so agree with you Mages!
Abhiya are so true to eachother that they can do stuff for eachother better than married couples!
And tich Abhay had a reason to roam around with those girls!
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone have right of presenting his/her POV, respect their opinion and you enjoy Abhiya scene no matter how they are shown apart they are meant to be together and that should be an enough reason for us.
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there's no point of stopping to watch. . . It's waste. . . We all know that abhay is in fake relationship. . And this will end within few days. . M sure. . .But there's also abhiya scenes na. . Which is much much interesting cute and best of all. . . So request the one who's comparing with abhiya to please stop that..
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...don't be sad.Some people love to compare their favourite couple with AbhiYa because AbhiYa have set such high standardsπŸ˜ƒ
Majority of the ones supporting Abhina are only Abhay fans.They will ship him with any girl and there is nothing wrong in that except that they could have avoided the unecessary comparisons.
True AbhiYa fans are still Abhiya fans😊