Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Na jao saiyya chudake Baiyya..!! (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Total-Romantic!!! jisne nam rakha hai...sooch samaj ke rakha hai LOL

I read ur analysis daily but cannot comment from mobile..bt...I love love love ur analysis on Abhiya... chota se chota baat bhi tumara aankhon se bach ke jaa nahi sakhta Evil Smile and when u mention about a particular scene/second...which skipped my eyes.. I have to reload the vid n watch it LOL

Alina ko jitne jaldi hosh aaya..uske liye thek hai LOL

Wish You A Belated HaPpY bIrThDaY  Party

love ya mwaah.. God Bless Hug

Aw..RITU..HugI so so miss you..beleive it or not..Aww..I am glad & honoured that you still are connected to me with my posts..studies se busy ho kya..TongueGod Bless you..& Love you..thank you for that wish..HugAww..I am glad I am good at something at least..LOLABHIYA pe PHD kiya hai..na issiliye..Embarrassedyes I am also waiting for Alina to wake up from her dream..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Lovely Post dearHug
It is really troublesome matter to keep away from each other for 2 lovebirds Abhiya. I liked today's hide & seek play of Abhiya's with Jeh.In the way Abhay tackled from revelation of his secret love that was superb.But CVs could show some abhiya's romance in hiding situation!!!  

Thank you so so so much..YOU ARE BANG ON..I swear .even I was thinking ki we will get to see that ABHIYA have fallen or something & we get a intimate moment both fallen down on each other awww..IF I WAS TI DIRECT I WOULD 1000 % do the same..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beb0

Superb postHeartHug

Thank you sooo much..it means a lot..Hug

LittleImmortal

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sunflower52

Wow lovely analysis. You always get right to the core.

Thank youHug...I think for all the day dreaming & madness I have of ABHIYA ..itna toh banta hai ..shaayad..that is why I always find nothing else to write but about them...

When it comes to Abhiya madness I am with you. Their small scenes create an impact. Someday I hope the cv's will give one whole episode on them only. No one else. When will that day come.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Piya holding abhay & not letting it go . She wanna with him .in front of her . I like song u dedicated it Embarrassed
Waise abhy ke chori pakri gaya LOLLOL...he made piya fool may times but cant do with chand Evil Smile
I loved alina dance too TongueSmile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
comment updated on pg 1 plz check...
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
EDITED

Nice title  di... it was soo cute na when she didn't wanna let him go Embarrassed and I also loved the scene when he held her by the waist and rushed behind the bush or tree something Tongue and offcourse it reminded me of u... but wasn't expecting a post as the scene was too short... thanks fo making a post Hug
and Abhay is a good liar no doubt bt afterall Chand is his BAP and he so proved it today LOL chori pakad liya... 
today no energy left to write my essay on your post...me soo sleepy... will write tomorrow inshAllah... 
luv u Hug

Edited by princess_xeelan - 21 September 2011 at 3:29pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
di i hav a questin...abhay took pia and rushd behind a tree...yes i saw tht bt he did h it so quickly tht i0ws unable to notice anythng else then hw did u saw abhay ws holding pia and hw he ws holding her?Shocked

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index