Pavitra Rishta

Maafi- Sold Out..!!!! (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=Tanyaz

They will also show Manav having to be with Shravani when this is happening. Just like when Sachin was a baby, they showed Manav on the bed with Sachin and Shravani came, took Sachin and was telling him that his papa loves him, that he was playing with his papa, etc.  All the scenes we wanted to see between Arman and Soham, the CV's will show them between Manav and ShravaniAngry  Ofcourse, with lots of help from SavitaAngryAngryAngry

I really hope this doesn't happen, because I'll definitely not be watching thenAngry
[/QUOTE]
Oh don't get angry ..I think they were not showing Manav and Archana that much with Soham because the writers wanted Soham to go to Varsha forever ..It's only in the last 2 days the script got changed...
Now I just don't want Archana to give  away her child to anyone else . That was the only  thing that was unbearable for me ...I can take Archan being foolish and being punished harshly for it but cannot take Archana being mahaan and giving away her baby for good..No one does that ...

let's take one day at a time ...
I am sure Archu 's place will be taken by Shravani in the house , thanks to Savita's planning it that way ...

I am just happy that Archan has not given her baby to Varsha as the promo had said ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuanSunoNa...gaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Usha your post was hilarious! LOL 

Sulochana and Manav were awesome today, was very proud at both for the way they handled the situation. Neither fell for Varsha's manipulations and my favorite part was them pulling away Soham from Varsha.

Sadly Archana and Satish disappointed, both are still falling for Varsha's manipulations and feeling sorry for her, why? It is not like this is the first time Varsha has pulled something like this, it is a continuous trend with her where the end result is her getting her way. Fortunately, Manav and Sulochana are not letting that happen. They were firm, determined and definately said the things viewers have been saying for weeks now!

Archana needs to wise up, she was able to cut ties with Vinod for what he did to Sulochana so it shouldn't be any problem to do the same with Varsha. Varsha deserves a far greater punishment than Vinod is getting. The CVs need to stop having Archana and Satish throw a pity party for Varsha and see her for who she truly is, a selfish, obsessive woman who deserves to be alone!

thanks mandyBig smile..satish and archana always fall for her crocodile tears..and sulo usually gives in to varsha's zid..but this time she was firm..i hope she stands firm in this one also..i didn't know why she was asking for maafi from manav on varsha's behalf..Confused..i didn't like that..but i liked it that she told archu to listen and do as manav says..
during that varsha's abortion time also she was firm but archana made her forgive varsha..thats what i remmeber..i sure hope she won't forgive varsha this time..and i really want satish to take varsha out of there somewhere to an island or something..

suanSunoNa...gaurimishaTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I don't think Varsha cares for Soham, she did this more for herself than for the best interests of Soham.

Archana is just a disappointment as a mother. I do believe she loves Soham but not as much as she should, she just lets Varsha get to her in a blink of an eye. Today's episode would have been perfect had Archana lashed out at her sister but that didn't happen, instead it was another case of lets forgive and forget. I don't understand why the CVs always do this with Archana, she gets abused the person is forgiven, she gets insulted - forgiven, Manav doubts her repeatedly - forgiven. When will Archana be shown as someone who is human, someone who gets angry, who fights back when someone does her wrong?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27ThaneearchanamanavsuangaurimishaReallyCoolSunoNa...

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha DiSmile

Thanks for the great write upThumbs Up unfortunately am very busy right now but will definitely give my comment later, just wanted to thank you very much for the great threadSmile Will be back soon

archanamanavsuanSunoNa...gaurimisha

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Todays epi manav was amazing Clap

Felt like archu too should b sent to mental aslyum along with varsha Angry Varsha hai hi psycho whats wrong with archu :/ Shes not thinking as a mother to innocent child who needs her :s I am proud of manav today, he gave her left n right to archu too for not thinking of soham first!

N in all this chaos whats with mental case savita, she is grudgeful against archu so much that she is manipulating ppls lives that too her own sons life n marriage n grandchildren! Thumbs Down O god!

Edited by OMG1nitya - 21 September 2011 at 3:23pm

shootingstar27archanamanavSunoNa...gaurimisha

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I don't think Varsha cares for Soham, she did this more for herself than for the best interests of Soham.

Archana is just a disappointment as a mother. I do believe she loves Soham but not as much as she should, she just lets Varsha get to her in a blink of an eye. Today's episode would have been perfect had Archana lashed out at her sister but that didn't happen, instead it was another case of lets forgive and forget. I don't understand why the CVs always do this with Archana, she gets abused the person is forgiven, she gets insulted - forgiven, Manav doubts her repeatedly - forgiven. When will Archana be shown as someone who is human, someone who gets angry, who fights back when someone does her wrong?

Mandy,
Agree with you totally.
I too have been wishing for this growth in Archana for a long time now. I hope she is shown to develop a backbone before the show ends!

bhallaroxarchanamanavSunoNa...gaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I felt so sorry for the baby today , he was so scared ..Wcreaming in when Satish started yelling at Varsha , the poor thing was screaming in fright    Ouch    ...

yo uknow when Varsha was doing that about how he would stop crying if she hold him and he kept crying and crying , I was so glad that Manav stepped forward and took Soham away from her ...This child  is going through so much because of Varsha and because his parents were not putting a stop to this nonsense ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavsuanSunoNa...gaurimisha

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
heh Akka hi...and all my dears

.who you are missing my dear. Akka..UnhappyLOL can I help you..??
for a search..in PR missing is normal and search too.someone missing in PR land too..D'ohmy god its to much LOL You see I was absent for some days and look what happen..LOL

Nice thread as usualThumbs Up...I didn't watched PR...i read Rachu post in your yesterday thread..as I said there...  very good Manv is now opening his mouth for Soham..hope he continue...and no Maafi.LOL.Hope this time he will not accept to give Soham..really I would be very happy if he fight for him...Archu if today she didn't tell anything not even get angry...I will say she too is mad..now..after all what Varsha has done to them...now she  Kidnapped Soham ..Archu forgive her...I think Archu love Soham cause she is his son that all...but Archu is not a mother who will fight for his Son...she loves him but there is something missing in this pyar .. Mamtha ka pyar she didn't have...sad to say that.Cry.but its true...a mother whose son has been kidnapped ..forgive the kidnapper ..a little more she could say thanks to Varsha Angry Have no words...

She disappointed me before and now too...at least a big fight with her sister... but NO as if someone brain wash her too...

Ok I will not talk to much i didn't see the episode ...But you are wonderful as usual dear..Thumbs Upthe title is very good;..

Miss you all dears..really.. busy busy that why didn't come for just a hi..if Ekta and company change this bakwaas track..I'll come back as usual even if there's bakwaas on bakwaas track..cause cv's will not stop here..for sure...but this track of baby gifting no way can't see and bear that...impossible for me...

if Archu even Manv accept to give the babe.Angry.so they don't deserve to be parent..Sachu must go with Shravni...Unhappy and let Arman in their miserable life..Angry

Bye my Akka and you. all my friends..
Love you allHeart Hug

Edited by Thanee - 21 September 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanavsuanSunoNa...gaurimisha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index