Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Maafi- Sold Out..!!!! (Page 5)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Usha , brilliant job ..Your write up today was the best you have ever done  Thumbs Up  ..
Perfece title ...Clap

Manav was indeed the Super dad we all had been waiting to see for so long ...He must stay this way ...
I loved the way you described how everyone was trying their lucks to get maafi and how Manav  was turning them all down one by one ..No maafi, only punishment ...Stern Smile

I am not one bit surprised with Archana giving maafi so quickly ..She always does that ..The foolish woman is goign to put her  baby in some serious risk ..I think Varsha will put herself in trouble and Archana will take Soham to meet her to help her sick sister and maybe Soham might end up getting hurt ...
Archana just does not realized how dangerous Varsha is for her son ..Looks like Archan will have to learn the hard way ...I just hope nothing serious happens to Soham ...
I am sure that Archana is going put Soham at risk  and Manav will get so angry that he might even throw Archu out of his house ...If that happens , I will support Manav ...
A mother has to put her child above everything else .. Archana has to stop being the foolish woman that she is ...she just does not learn ...

Varsha is very very very dangerous ...I have anasty feeling that she will again manipulate to get Soham and maybe will get Archu to believe her ...Today she almost made Archana believe her by saying that Soham needs Varsha more than he needs Archana ...

Savita is too evil , she is planning to make trouble between Manav and Archana in a time like this ...
I hope her son finds out that his mother too is a big danger to his boys and  say to his mother too that the maafi stock is over for her also ...

If Archana gives Varsha her baby frever then I don't want to see this show ever but looks  like this has been changed ...We all made so much noise and I think the script was changed  because of that ...

aww..thanks gurujiEmbarrassed..manav really rocked today guruji..i also want him to stay this way..i saw his concern for his son..and it was just awesome..made up for all these days he ignored as we thought  he was..
awesome..i just loved it..and i also hope he just never lets this happen ..as only who has control over archu is him..she just shuts up if he yells at her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefillesuanSunoNa...gaurimishaTanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Originally posted by Ankifan

Archu is sure the maafi queenLOLshe forgives all so easilyWackoAngry
had some high hopes on my archu todayEmbarrassed, she never leaves a chance to crash my hopesCry

Exactly Divya... She never ever leave to chance to crash our hopes and put us down.
It happens always, everytime... Ouch Angry.

This much forgiveness ...Ufff...Definitely a Alien. Not Human...

She was always like this ,we expect and we fail...Ouch

where is the archu who got angered on Manav when she was ill treated by sav when she come to meet him to talk on divorce issue. Then the Girl who fought with Bangles shop wala for cheating though she was too good at heart.
At those times ,she was good, sweet,soft , innocent yet get angered and showed it when she has to...
Where was that girl...Unhappy

Nowadays more than innocent or insensible ,these fellows act so stupid and out of line.
They have become brain dead... And surely archu's Brain is something else.

Atleast it should be programmed with respect to varsha that it should not forgive varsha's deeds. Then almost half problems will be over.
UmiHug U also had hopes lik meLOL
i think v r fools to hv such hopes after knowing how she isLOL

But manav was fab today, im glad atleast one of the parent was assertiv and soham is back to arman.Approve
varsha is a nut case, she can even harm the babyOuch
wat if she feels if nt for me then nt even for archu and harms soham, oh i so hate this varshaAngry
they way the poor kid was dragged, hope CVs never show such scenes involved with kids again.
The baby actor must hv cried so muchEmbarrassedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanavbonnefillegaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Usha akka,

Thought of Asking you. Missed it in last post.

Akka, your profile picture was changed.

You are missing someone... Jaanu Di?????

Yes, where is she... couldn't see  her for a long time. we are also missing her.

oh yea..she is busy yaar..she will come on friday i guess..thats the only day off for meLOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSunoNa...gaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

I wud really love it if  they show varsha getting treatment and archu giving saath in getting her mental getting treatedApprove v viewers wil also give saath thenApprove

Exactly  Divya, thats the  time we can give Saath... we can be with them only on the case you mentioned above and not the time they are asking for in the promo...
will never ever they will get our saath for the promo one.

Edit add:

Yes Divya,  I too had hopes on archu that she will change for better when maafi for her sister and soham issue  is concerned
But she is not. Wasn't surprise at her act. Expected though.

Know that almost she will behave like this only but then expect and had hope that will she change her attitude on this matter. But Nope...Ouch

Kya karoon Yaar, we are fools only to expect from her such normal acts...
But I am glad you are with me on this ...Hug  Big smile

Edited by umayal - 21 September 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavSunoNa...gaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I wud really love it if  they show varsha getting treatment and archu giving saath in getting her mental getting treatedApprove v viewers wil also give saath thenApprove

Exactly  Divya, thats the  time we can give Saath... we can be with them only on the case you mentioned above and not the time they are asking for in the promo...
will never ever they will get our saath for the promo one.

Yes I too had hopes on archu that she will change for better when maafi for her sister is concerned.
But she is not. Wasn't surprise at her act. Expected though.

oh man..u guys had expectation from archuShocked..what r u kidding meLOL..i knew this one will be the first one in line to forgive..
i thought only manav and satish can handle this..and they did.which was great to see..manav really has to control this one..archu won't do anything against his will..she will try her best to convince but hse won't go against his will..coz what manav does is always right for herLOLEmbarrassed

LuvSSeversuanSunoNa...gaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
what to Do usha akka.

It was not a expectation from archu,  its from Cvs that whether they will change her for better.
Just like how they showed Manav today after showing him ignorant to his child so far,
also thought  whether archu will also be shown like that.

But Nope. she is always the brain dead girl.

Atleast Glad and Happy that they showed Manav like that. Very much happy on it.
because when he is assertive and strong in a thing, then he can make archu follow it surely.

Edited by umayal - 21 September 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaSunoNa...

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Usha,
@ title...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

My dear, Hug
I don't know how I'd survive PR without your posts!
Your titles are the best!!!
Will post my comments after I've read your thread!

LuvSSeverarchanamanavSunoNa...gaurimisha

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Usha,
What a talent you are, hai na!!!

One of your best posts yet!!!
I also loved Manav today! I strongly believe he will not give into Archana this time around. He gave into her before, when Varsha tried to take Soham again after Savita had told her firmly that Soham belongs at home with his parents. Fortunately then, Satish was firm and finally Soham was home!  Manav lost his first child, he "lost" his second child for about 2 years, he won't allow anyone, including Archana, to let him lose his son again!!!

I loved that Manav refused all maafis!  Hope he continues to do this. He can support Varsha's treatment, but never allow her near Soham again, by herself!  If Archana so loves Varsha that she thinks she should be forgiven for what she did (even considering that she is mentally sick), then she can go stay with Varsha. Leave Soham with Manav, the parent who currently show he truly loves and cares about his son!

Sulochana, Savita...being the elders of the families, they are very disappointing. That's all I can bring myself to say at this time. I'm just so disappointed in them.

LuvSSeverarchanamanavSunoNa...gaurimisha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index