Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Varsha and Usha,

Some members have mentioned changes in your ID, but  I can't see anything, just an "X" in the upper left hand corner of the id box. Do you know why? This has always been so for me.

Di u cant c anyone's profile pictures?
In ur dashboard go to profile edit->preferences in that just check if u hv enabled show signatures and avatars, sometimes wen its enabled i cant c profile pics so.
or u enable it and check di u can c everyones avatars and signatures😃
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great write up Usha. Enjoyable😃
Manav was great. He has finally got out from Wife's pallu to face reality. 👏 Rocking Manav⭐️ n Archana🥱 better not talk about her!!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This Archana really believes in giving maafi before anyone even asks for it    ..

.I hope this time her habit of feeling sorry for someone will not put Soham in any more problems ...now Soham's daddy will not take it anymore ... 😳

tanya i m very much afraid if archana's foolish behaviour turn soham in danger situation manav willnt forgiv her😕hope nothing happen to soham we cant take it😭
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Archana was the responsible lady for this situation.Why did she give her months baby to varsha?Do any mother do tht?generally raising up the baby varsha was totally attached to the kid and started feeling him as her child.
 Even archana also said tht she would give her child to varsha bcoz armaan are at fault when varsha was adopting a inspite.She didn't remember that.Why nobody scolds archana for her mistakes?why sulo always supports archana's faults and blunders????

And manav blaming dharmesh for the loss of first child.he didnot give money it doesn't mean dharmesh killed the child.Its father's reponsibility to take care of mother and child.During armaan first issue,armaan had no food to eat,no money for medicines,not living in a hygenic place all this effected and lead to abortion
 Manav is responsible for the abortion.when they don't have capacity they shouldn't go for children.its armaan fault in everything.but cv's so them as great mahaan people.Sick of all this.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Archana was the responsible lady for this situation.Why did she give her months baby to varsha?Do any mother do tht?generally raising up the baby varsha was totally attached to the kid and started feeling him as her child.
 Even archana also said tht she would give her child to varsha bcoz armaan are at fault when varsha was adopting a inspite.She didn't remember that.Why nobody scolds archana for her mistakes?why sulo always supports archana's faults and blunders????

And manav blaming dharmesh for the loss of first child.he didnot give money it doesn't mean dharmesh killed the child.Its father's reponsibility to take care of mother and child.During armaan first issue,armaan had no food to eat,no money for medicines,not living in a hygenic place all this effected and lead to abortion
 Manav is responsible for the abortion.when they don't have capacity they shouldn't go for children.its armaan fault in everything.but cv's so them as great mahaan people.Sick of all this.

My dear it was not abortion...In Archu's case It was Miscarriage due to complications...I understand Manav was supposed to be the one to take care of his family but when he has helped many and reached out to those for the help at crucial time for saving their baby VDRM let him down..So yes they all are baby killers in my opinion...Living in substandard condition was ArMan's problem which is seperate topic all together..

It was Varsha who had an abortion and that was out of spite towards her MIL  Bhavna

Hi sharon where is the X on top left hand corner on my id? Can u pls copy paste and send me PM so I know what you are talking abt?

Yes Usha its MOI in my AV..😃

BTW nice topic Maafi khatam...Out of stock...