Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

How did Vikram fall into this trap?? (Page 2)

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I also feel and hope that it will be a flop and for a very very stupid reason!!! almost embarrassed to let out the reason but anyway here goes!!
Priya is wearing a most unlike-her blood red sari. And she is not wearing any jewellery on her neck. She is wearing earrings and the rest of the paraphrenalia which match the so-called much hyped anestral haar.
And moreover the grandfather's letter said that this haar never falls into wrong hands and ultimately finds its way to the person worthy of wearing it.
Given all this am sure priya will wear it with her matching sari et al. lol lol Embarrassed
padma

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22ashi4567DJ..-MariaMars-

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr1210

don't worry guys i have a strong positive feeling.. there is some twist... and the plan will be flop..LOL

waise bhi niharika ke... sabhi plans flop hi hote hai...
ya lgr121... i agree with u...kash isaye hota our weekend is goodSmileSmileSmile...otherwise sad weekendCryCryCryCry
but one thing i am not understand the c.c camera off scene...there is twist in that scene only... let us hope for best

CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
han yah plan neharika ka flop hona hi chahyai 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index