India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Hiten

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged
HITEN'S Career starts... Hiten has had good roles in the other serials  that followed like    Kabhi sauten Kabhi saheli   and  Kahin kissi roz..  but this is the first time thati play the main lead. what i am  really happy about is the fact that i  have a role with varying shades. i play a negative  character in the beginning and then as the story progresses, go on to become a positive character.  it is this couple that hate each other, who watchthe complete disintegration of their family, and then as the story goes on, they get together  to reunite the family, explains Hiten.  Hiten meets gauri for  the  first time!!! Gauri and Hiten first  met each other  during an ad film. little did they know then that the two wouldbe starring opposite each other in a teleserial in lead roles. Recalls Hiten that it was an ad for BREEZEthat they had done together. we had met then and soyou can say we knew each other from before. we were in hyderabad for 2-3 days to shoot that ad.thats when the two of us met. but i dont talk muchand i spent much of my time reading a books. butHiten is a nice guy to work with and i am comfortablewith him, says Gauri. HITEN ASSOCIATES WITH THE BALAJI TELEFILMSFOR THE FIRST  TIME... Hiten association with balaji goes back a long way to his acting DEBUT in balaji's most successful teleserialGhar ek mandir. ghar ek mandir was  followed by Kabhi sauten Kabhi saheli,   kahin kissi roz  and then KUTUMB. working with balaji's kutumb  family is likeone happay family says Hiten. the work atmosphere isvery good. we have a lot of fun on the sets. balaji is avery profess-ional company to work with. ekta amazes me i dont know how she does it but she actually knows everything that is happening on the sets. she is aware ofthe script and can catch on when something which wasin the script is not adhered to. there are times when sheloses her cool but i think it is fair enough. she is the producer and if  things are going wrong she has everyright to pull up the concerned person. i am very thankfulto balaji for giving me a chance.                                              HITEN'S  PROFILE FULL NAME:hiten tejwaniNICK NAME:hitsplace of birth:indiabirth date: march 5th 1976age:27nationality:indianlanguage: sindhi, hindi, englishheight:5 "11"#of siblings:threeprofession: was a model befour,now an actorActed in:kutumb, kabhi sautan kabhi saheli,                    kahin kissii roz, ghar ek mandir,                     kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi,                     miit, kya hadsa kya haqeeqat,leading role: kutumb as pratham maan,                            and pratham mittal  and in miit  as akaashnegative role: kyunki saas... as karan  mehta / virani  and                              in kya haadsa kya... as neitesh  Hiten tejwani  also took some part in actingpop music, or videos. also in commercials.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top