Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

No fightt We kept waiting!! :( Episode Very Cheap (Page 2)

g2o2rsxd Newbie
g2o2rsxd
g2o2rsxd

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ya today's epi was bit too much,but guys Rey is a human being and he can make mistakes too...perhaps he made those questions in the height of anger...and now he will realize his mistake...because we all know Rey is a really very nice person...and today we saw naivety of Kriya..I know she is strong and everything but she is after all from a simple town...she doesn't understand those double meaning questions...well  and this is quite a real scenario...and finally Sharon..ats off to you man...Now i know why swayam likes you
I hope its not too long 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily100littledevilsAyesha066

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
as usual the thread is gud
but its not that funny
n i know whhy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
AWSUM postBig smile...yeah 2day's epi was not as xpected nd d ques DISGUSTING...but lets hope dere's sumthing goood for tmrw...cnt wait 2 c d painful danceDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyAyesha066

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
dude what are you saying ki tumne fun type ka koi update nahi diya this was tooo good yaar i love the small little punches you put in the update and how the smileys describe them so well you are too good i loved this!!!!

Ayesha066

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvlife84

i agree with you, btw, ur updates are awesome, thank u, i wait for them everyday
Ur welcumEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

aree koi na yaar.. i agree ki aaj masti nahin thi.. but loads of masti coming up,, so keep ur smileys ready.. :P
Yeah Dey r always Ready for Masti...Big smile

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

m feeling sad even after reading ur post
today teh smileys r not working
u r so rite
how can rey put double meaning wala qs
sad but he realised the hard way
how much kria means to him
and how wrong his actions were
Yeah I didnt evn make this post for fun coz der was nothin lik Fun in epi.. I agree with Sanju's title the epi was Disgustingly Cheap!!!Ouch

Originally posted by brainychild92

thank god for sharon ... uss ladke se zyada mujhe rey pe gussa aa raha hai.. how dare he make her ask such questions! he figured she wouldn't? i mean serious!y.. i wish she had mentioned EVEN ONCE that rey made this question paper up..  whether they believed her or not is one thing but still!
Mujhe b Kal Rey pe utna hi gussa aa rha tha i mean hw cud he... Kriya Did speak a Rey k bare me infrnt of Sharon bt voice was vry low for them to understand ki Rey has prepared this..Angry

Originally posted by _sana.Magic_

your smileys r too cute and love yr update thnx
Thanx ur welz...Embarrassed

Originally posted by kumjoo

AWESOME AWESOME...POST...
thanx Pretty!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

awesome updates & ur emoticans are out of the world..:)..today's epi was a real shocker..i mean even if Rey is angry wid Kriya this questionnaire was taking things to a very cheap level..!!
Thanx.. Yeah so true I mean hw did the Cv's also manage to show this kind of Double meaning things ...Ouch

Originally posted by g2o2rsxd

ya today's epi was bit too much,but guys Rey is a human being and he can make mistakes too...perhaps he made those questions in the height of anger...and now he will realize his mistake...because we all know Rey is a really very nice person...and today we saw naivety of Kriya..I know she is strong and everything but she is after all from a simple town...she doesn't understand those double meaning questions...well  and this is quite a real scenario...and finally Sharon..ats off to you man...Now i know why swayam likes you
I hope its not too long 
Yeah finally till the end of the epi Rey did realise his mistake..
Truly Sharon was the Star for Today.. Nw we understand that Swayam Knws that she is gud frm heart...Embarrassed

Originally posted by kajen

as usual the thread is gud
but its not that funny
n i know whhy
Hm Coz the episode Was cheap n u cnt make cheap things Funny..Ouch

Originally posted by sweetshine

AWSUM postBig smile...yeah 2day's epi was not as xpected nd d ques DISGUSTING...but lets hope dere's sumthing goood for tmrw...cnt wait 2 c d painful danceDay Dreaming
Thanx.. Yeah is was ReallyAngry Bt nw Der is a Dance cumin up wich evn i'm lukin forward too...Embarrassed

Originally posted by sweetapple2995

dude what are you saying ki tumne fun type ka koi update nahi diya this was tooo good yaar i love the small little punches you put in the update and how the smileys describe them so well you are too good i loved this!!!! 
Thanx.. But the whole update was Cheap only After Rey enters Update me thoda bohot  Fun element Daal payi main..!!!Embarrassed

sweetapple2995

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hey the cutest updates and ya lot of masti is coming my urvashiii

Ayesha066

misslaugheasily Groupbie
misslaugheasily
misslaugheasily

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
i knw right! 
those cheapsters wud never have dared to say all that to kriya if her questions weren't so cheap already.Unhappy
correction.
not her questions...rey's questions...Angry
rey, u better feel really guilty for this and do something awesome to fix it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066Endurance

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
it was awesome update loved it very much...Clap

Ayesha066

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index